-rehearsal-

blood sweat and tears (sugamon)

-A day before the performance on stage-

We are about to practice our choreography on stage, making sure we get all our positions correctly, I stood in my position, all of the members have to stand on the 'x' mark on the floor. "one..two..three-!" and the music starts.

after a round of sweating is over we have more than 3 more rounds, I knew its bad for me the dance has 'y' vibes and 'teasing' moves in it, and hip s and all that. its bad, very bad, I kept my eyes to myself- well I tried to but Yoongi invaded my brain and messed everything up leaving me thinking of him only.

"bam..bam..aaandd BA- Namjoon hyung~ please~ we need to wrap this up but whenever its time for your solo part you start stuttering" Hoseok complained, How am I supposed to notice when Yoongi is infront of me on his knees moving his hips and his finger- "uh-oh ill, ill just take a break s-sorry" I walked off stage not even waiting to get his approval.

Jimin patted my back "hyung its fine, don't worry we can keep trying again until you get it correct" I pushed his hand off and stood up, I felt guilty for doing that but I just walked away. I went to the vending machine and got myself a can of cold water, Yoongi walked by me, the moment we walked paste each other went slow-mo for a couple of seconds, I grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the wall "please.." "what do you want?" I almost leaned in on a kiss but I told my self to hold it in, I layed my head on his shoulder "nothing.." I looked at the floor then took a few steps back, Yoongi was just looking at me still against the wall, I wondered what was I thinking. I knew I lov-loved him but I can't just do that.

----------------Jimin pov

"Im telling you I saw Namjoon pinning Yoongi against the wall! I swear I'm not lying! NAMJ-" "yah, I heard my name.."we were all sitting in a circle on stage talking when Namjoon interrupted "ha-ha I was- um" "Jimin, I'm sorry for earlier" he apologized, and of course I accepted it, I'm not the type to hold grudges. 

***

----------------Namjoons pov

We decided to go to a restaurant, all of us. "Namjoon, came here for a second" Jin said, signaling me to come with his hands "sure".

"Look I know, your not in the mood. But lets be real you like Yoongi" I huffed a bit and laughed "no way" I looked away then looked at him " I don't like Yoongi" 'I love him..' I thought, "oh- okay then, I just wanted to make sure of that because I don't want you to hide things from me, if you needed anything tell me, okay?" he said patting my shoulder and walking past me, I nodded In agreement when I didn't really agree. 

You would stay my friend if I told you I'm gay, if I told you I like boys, you are a boy, you would feel uncomfortable.. how do you want me to tell you if anything is on my mind, whatever.

"yah, Namjoon your burger is starting to get cold" Jungkook said, I walked towards my seat. infront of me was Yoongi citing his burger in two, he's known for his small mouth he can't fit the whole burger in his mouth, such a cutie- keep on eating Namjoon.

"eat slowly you'll get indigestion" Jin patted my back repeatedly after I started coughing "s-sorry Ill go get water" Jimin held my wrist and said "Ill tag along" Yoongi and the other looked at us and went back to their food. "Namjoon hyung, lets have a deal" Jimin said breaking off the silence, I was leaning against the wall drinking my water and he was inserting coins in the vending machine, I hummed in response wondering what deal Jimin would make " you see. I saw you and Yoongi.." He paused to think. I was in complete shock, 'what if jimin tells the other members?' but Jimin isn't that type of person, but since its a deal.. I have to do something so he won't tell right?

"date me if you don't want me to tell the members"

"w-what did you just s-say?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

this story is back~ wuuw Ill have to edit my old chapters because my friend noticed some typos and I was cringing so yup~ I hope you like this fanfic cuz I'm planing some changes its gonna be different than wut I intended mwahaha