I Love You

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyun was pissed.

He didn’t even know who that girl is and he don’t give a damn about her but he cursed her existence nonetheless.

She was a part of Minho’s past, so why can’t she just stay there?

“Taehyunnie, come out please… I need to see you.” Minho’s voice echoed outside Taehyun’s door, the other members of the group also shouting at him with jabs such as:

“Just open the door Taehyun!” Pleaded their leader.

“He’s been banging on your door for the past hour just let him in!” Butted the other rapper.

“We all know he’s not going to stop if you don’t open the door even if it’s for three days, come on!” Added their visual.

Taehyun raked his black hair back, glanced at the clock that reads 10:58 pm and grunted as he dragged himself to his room’s door, opening it to see Minho with his knuckles on the space between them – ready for another knock.

“Oh he actually opened it.” Taehyun doesn’t have to look to know it was Seunghoon, and he doesn’t have the time to anyway as Minho gently pushed him inside and closed the door behind them.

“Listen, please.” Minho begged, his hold firm on Taehyun’s shoulders.

Taehyun rolled his eyes, he knows he doesn’t have to act like this but he can’t help the boiling sensation climbing from the pit of his stomach up his throat, making it hard to focus on what Minho was saying when he’s trying so hard to not cry. He glanced at the clock again: 10:59 pm.

Minho followed his gaze before Taehyun announced a cold: “You have one minute.”

The older opened his mouth to protest but decided against it because he’s aware that when Taehyun says one minute, the maknae actually means one minute. So instead Minho took a big breath, forced the other to look him in the eyes and declared a firm: “I love you. Now, until the day I die.”

And by the way Taehyun’s eyes widened in shock, Minho confirmed he knows he wasn’t lying.

 

WINderland Prompt No. 64:

I Love You

 

That day was supposed to be the best one. After months of being so busy with their own schedules (even if they are on their hiatus and the fact that Minho is doing that MOBB thing with Bobby), Taehyun found it really hard to just live with meaningful glances along corridors and short kisses before the two of them fell on the bed (either Taehyun’s or Minho’s) to sleep (much to Taehyun’s distaste all they do is sleep), their fatigue not letting them continue where they want to continue.

The maknae wakes up that particular morning without Minho on his bed, and because it’s already happening once too often, Taehyun decided enough is enough. So the next time they met by the corridor, Taehyun asked his hyung about a made up schedule that Minho answered with a raised brow and was soon forced to let Bobby go to their recording first as Taehyun acted impatient because Minho can’t seem to remember (when in fact there isn’t any to remember).

“What birthday party? I can’t remember any friend of ours having a bash this evening.” Minho whispered when they were at the corner of the corridor, away from any prying eyes or hidden cameras.

Taehyun crossed his arms over his chest. “Of course I was lying hyung.”

And Minho’s mouth gaped at him in disbelief, his thumb and index went to massaging his temples right after. Taehyun commented on how disappointed he looks and Minho immediately apologized.

“I’m just really tired and I’ve been trying my best to at least try to stop missing you this much.” Minho readily answered, his hands gesturing all of the other as he dragged his eyes on Taehyun appreciatively. “And you are not helping.”

Now Taehyun was quiet, and he looked at everything except Minho, whose palms are already on his waist after the exaggerated hand dance, pulling him closer. Taehyun returned with a meek “Stop hyung, someone might see.” But the way he let himself be pulled tells Minho otherwise.

Minho caged the other between him and the concrete panel as he rested his palm on the wall above Taehyun, effectively making his lover blush further. “I don’t really care at this point.” And the older was kissing him deep, and Taehyun lost the ability to think and instead s his arms on the other’s neck in response to press their bodies together.

They just let go of each other when they heard someone faking a cough nearby. They both turned to the same direction to see a grinning Bobby who said: “I thought you were awfully slow, now I know.” And he sighed dramatically. “Anyone would want to take that slow especially with Taehyun-ah!” Followed by a wink to the maknae.

“Get lost before I punch you in the face.” Was what Minho threatened him with before Bobby laughed and told them he’ll need the older man back in five minutes and then disappeared somewhere.

Both of them thanked Bobby’s interruption in their thoughts. One doesn’t need an explanation of what the hungry kiss might escalate to when two men craving for each other for weeks are the ones doing it.

Minho sighed on the maknae’s soft hair and pulled back to look at him. Taehyun’s flushing cheeks are more evident now and Minho found it really adorable that he actually thought of just ditching recording that day but both of them know that’s going to be impossible. So instead he left a soft kiss on Taehyun’s forehead.

“I’ll go home early, wait for me.” And it took Minho all his strength to let go of that slim waist and to not look back at a pouting maknae.

 

Taehyun held on to that promise the entire day and was waiting for Minho that night with an open book in hand, sitting on the edge of his bed. He needed to distract himself with anything or else he’ll end up counting by the seconds.

“You’re here.” Taehyun said giddily when he heard the door of his room opening and he set aside the book he actually wasn’t reading at all.

Minho looked at him with a long face. “You thought I won’t come?”

Taehyun’s expression was enough as an answer. “Look, both of us are busy, especially you. I didn’t really think –”

“But I promised didn’t I?”

“And I would’ve understood it if you won’t be able to fulfill that promise.” Taehyun was telling the truth, but how hard he prayed that he’s wrong.

And of course Minho knew what he was really thinking. “But I did, and I always will.” He let out an exaggerated sigh. “Ah~ I am losing my Taehyun’s trust what should I do?”

Taehyun finally smiled and assured the other he wasn’t losing anything. So Minho stepped closer to the bed, holding his arms open for Taehyun. “Come here.”

The maknae stood up lazily, but that smile never fading and he let himself fall on Minho’s broad chest as the older held him in a gentle yet strong embrace.  The comfortable silence that they’ve had since long ago enveloped the two of them so Minho started drawing random lines on Taehyun’s back as the other just held on to him. Eventually, Minho started humming and soon the two of them are swaying together around the room.  Taehyun laughing every time he stepped on Minho’s foot and Minho acting disappointed.

“I’ve been missing you a lot lately;” Taehyun finally confessed as they continued swaying together on the now make-believe dancefloor. “I’m beginning to think we’re falling apart.” He added with a small voice.

Minho stopped humming and jerked Taehyun back to take a better look at his face. “What made you think that? Don’t you love me anymore?”

Taehyun’s mouth opened in shock, he definitely did not expect Minho to ask him that kind of question so boldly, further, did he ever made Minho feel like he doesn’t love him anymore? “It’s not that… I’ve just been thinking that we barely see each other.”

Minho’s brows dropped in understanding. “But I’m always sleeping next to you.” He tried to reason.

“And I always wake up without you.” Taehyun did not miss the pained expression Minho replied him with. “Do you know how empty that feels?”

Minho wanted to joke and sing some lines of their famous song with the same title but he decided against it and hugged Taehyun closer instead. “Then let me make up for it. I’ll be having this Friday night free, are you busy by then?”

Taehyun shook his head under Minho’s chin (yes he’s busy on Friday but he can make up an excuse or two) and the older man reversed their position so he can pull the other with him down on the bed. Minho heard Taehyun let out a little yelp but it was buried as he tightened his hold on him again, caressing the exposed skin from the now rolled up shirt of the younger.

“Tonight, I don’t want to sleep next to you.” Minho said in a low whisper, making Taehyun look at him with big questioning eyes.

The r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter