Reunited.

Crazy for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The angst sequel that nobody saw coming except..... that was supposed to be a limited edition sequel but.... XD

I'll be going to hell because of what I wrote for this one-shot... Heol~

But hey, MinYeon moments during V live Mukbang was awesome. Jiyeon redeemed herself from all those years of neglecting Hyomin when she pulled Hyomin into a tight hug. Plus, I lost count of the number of times our little dino called Hyominnie  "CUTE". 

Go watch it if you haven't, and be sure to expect a story on that short precious moment T_T (It won't be angst!)

I wrote too much. Not edited bla bla, enjoy!

 

___________________________________

 

Author's POV

Everything happened in a flash. And nobody actually saw it coming. Especially Jiyeon, the girl was still in shocked over the accident that took place just a few days ago. 

The scene that's crystal clear still unfolds itself clearly before Jiyeon from time to time. 

Jiyeon stood emotionlessly beside the 2 middle aged couple. And stared blankly and the people before her. 

Ring, Bow, Ring, Bow, Ring, Bow. 

"Thank you for attending. This way please." The elderly man thanked the people whom arrived and showed them to a nearby table. 

"Jiyeon, you've been here all morning without having any breakfast. Please take a rest, get some food." The elderly woman spoke softly which broke Jiyeon out of her trance. 

"Oh.. It's alright eomoni, you should go ahead and have lunch, I'll stay."

"No Jiyeon, go have something. Our Sunyoung won't like to see you this way."

The name sent chill down the girl's spine and at the same time a sharp pain in her heart. 

"Understood." Jiyeon replied softly before heading off to get some food that was catered for the guests at Hyomin's funeral. 

Jiyeon dragged her feet to get herself some white rice, kimchi and a small bowl of soup before looking for a seat around. But at every table were close relatives and friends of Hyomin, who were either in a busy conversation or mourning over the loss of Hyomin. 

Jiyeon was pretty uncomfortable and decided to go off to somewhere more private. The girl initially decided to have her meal right beside Hyomin's coffin since nobody would be coming in and viewing it as Hyomin wasn't in the best of shape when she passed on. However considering what others would gossip about, the younger girl decided that it's best to go somewhere else. 

Exiting the funeral home, Jiyeon went to the open area just outside and sat under a tree. The girl started eating slowly but it wasn't long before she lost her appetite and burst into tears. The younger girl had been holding it in and putting on a brave front before Hyomin's omma and appa. 

Nobody knew that Jiyeon was partly responsible for Hyomin's death. And when Hyomin's parents heard that Jiyeon was Hyomin's lover they accepted her immediately, allowing her to participate in the funeral arrangements and treating her like their own daughter. Apparently, Hyomin had been sharing with them about her relationship with Jiyeon, and the younger girl had learnt that Hyomin have always described her in the best way possible, it was all good memories and never the bad ones. Even after the breakup which caused Hyomin to totally changed, the older girl still lies and told her parents how Jiyeon had been treating her well and how their relationship was advancing smoothly. Hyomin's parents were the most supportive in the relationship the two girls shared, wiling to overlook the stereotypes etc. but now the two parents lost their one and only daughter. 

Jiyeon was guilt stricken, but the girl was sure that she could never gain the courage to explain how she indirectly caused Hyomin's death. 

Jiyeon cried quietly under the tree when a man approached her from the back. 

"Hello. Are you okay?" 

Jiyeon wiped here tears immediately and assured the man that she's fine. 

"You know.. All hope's not lost."

"Pardon?" Jiyeon replied, confused. 

"There are endless possibilities to be with that girl that you lost. You just need to see these possibilities clearly."

"I don't understand."

"Follow her and you'll be with her. I'm really sorry for your loss." The man spoke, and somewhere in between h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter