Final

Crazy for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I AM SORRY EVERYONE & PARK HYOMIN, I LOVE YOU. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU. 

Not edited etc. Pardon for errors. Enjoy! (If you can?)

 

 

________________________________

 

 

Author's POV

Dream is a wonderful concept. When one sleeps, they enter a world completely unconscious and experience situations. It was an escape from the harsh reality for a few hours. 

But Hyomin, she was bent on taking control of her dreams. The girl wanted to be the artist of her own dreams, creating her own perfect little situations. 

But in reality, she couldn't change anything. 

__________________________

At TIAMO High, a popular high school in Seoul, Hyomin was a senior heartthrob despite being a female. Girls and guys would swarm to Hyomin everyday to profess their love, however the older girl rejected them all. 

Hyomin knew that this wasn't love at all, for she view love as something sacred. If you truly love someone, you'll wait, look over her by the side and hope that one day she'll look back at you with loving eyes. 

That was Hyomin's silly idea of love, and Hyomin was in love. In love with a younger girl at TIAMO High, Park Jiyeon. 

If there's a senior heartthrob around the school, there would most certainly be a junior heartthrob. Corrections, junior-heartbreaker. 

Jiyeon was a beauty, but being young and not the type who really thinks a lot, the girl was a little careless when it comes to being considerate of other's feelings. While Hyomin would kindly shoot down her admirers, Jiyeon would date whoever comes forward for a week before dropping them like dead bodies. 

But still everyone keeps coming back so there isn't really a problem. 

But for a certain senior, it was. 

Hyomin had watched over the younger girl for years ever since Jiyeon joined the school and this feeling of hopelessness eats her up a little every time Jiyeon dates another guy. 

Hope is a powerful thing, it's like willpower and it drives people to do their best. But when hope is lost, and the willpower to fight is gone, we tend to give in to whatever that lurks around us, waiting for an opportunity. 

Hyomin didn't like how guys who aren't any better than her were able to become Jiyeon's date. Seriously, Hyomin was pretty sure that those people didn't know anything about love as compared to her, and that those who were flocking to Jiyeon were only listing of the younger girl. 

And on one Autumn morning. Hyomin decided that it was her turn. 

As usual, big groups of student swarmed towards Jiyeon upon her arrival in school. 

"Noona! I love you~"

"Jiyeon~ Date me!!"

The younger girl had just ended her relationship with one the guys in her class and it only meant "opportunity" for everyone else. 

Jiyeon was really having trouble with picking a new date when someone walked up to her. 

The crowd split into half, allowing the person to walk up. Everyone has gone silent and stared at the scene before them. 

"Park Jiyeon? Date me." The person spoke, there was an aura around her that shouts "POWER!".

"Sunbae.." Jiyeon bowed before stating "Deal!".

The crowd burst into conservations right away, questioning one another what would happened after a week. 

"Call me Hyomin, let's go." With that the older girl swiftly extracted the younger girl from the crowd, held onto her hands and went off. 

"Wow, Hyomin unnie is charismatic." A girl commented which earned nods and agreement from everyone. 

A week had past. Everyone in school was curious on what would happened to MinYeon, the couple who swept the whole school like a storm. 

But nothing happened. 

2 weeks down. And everyone still sees Hyomin and Jiyeon together having lunch, walking around the corridors and studying together. 

Hyomin was the happiest girl on earth, it took way too long but now Jiyeon was hers and Hyomin enjoyed every single second with the younger girl. And as for Jiyeon, the girl for once felt what it's like to actually be in a serious relationship and she was really fond of Hyomin. Who wouldn't? Hyomin was caring, loving and above all, devoted and committed to this relationship. The younger girl even found out that despite having a cold and high-up aura around, Hyomin was actually dorky, silly at times and one that hurts easily. The two were having the time of their lives. 

1 month down the road and things still looked fine, this sparked some interest of students and people started shipping Hyomin and Jiyeon together. Almost everyone gave up, and believed that the two girls were made for each other. 

Until one evening on the 3 months mark. Autumn leafs had all fallen to the ground and winter was approaching. 

Under the warm evening sun, Jiyeon told Hyomin that she was tired. 

"Hyomin unnie, I think it's time this come to an end."

"What do you mean?"

"This relationship. Let's break up."

And Hyomin got it, the girl had grew tired of her. 

"Why?"

"It's becoming dull and boring, we're just doing the same thing everyday. It was fun while it lasted. I was-"

Before Jiyeon could continue the older girl gave her a slap. 

"Fun?" Hyomin laughed in denial before running off, tears rolling down her cheeks. The girl ran until her legs gave up, collapsed onto the ground and cried out loud. The girl didn't knew a 3 month relationship had such a big impact on her, Hyomin thought what she had with Jiyeon was real yet for the younger girl it was like a game, "It was fun". 

The younger girl stood rooted onto the ground and watched as Hyomin ran off. 

"-Happy. Unnie, you made me happy." Jiyeon whispered to no one. 

Days felt like weeks and weeks felt like months for Hyomin. It didn't take long for Jiyeon to move in with a new girl, but Hyomin couldn't move on. 

Hyomin was moody, emotionless and quiet. The girl stayed back in class while everyone went off to lunch, and cried alone softly. 

There was once where Jiyeon walked past and saw what happened, but clenched her teeth and continued on her way. 

It was another day where Hyomin was alone in the class; the girl wasn't crying but staring quietly though the windows, looking at students and couples strolling around the school's park, when someone tapped onto Hyomin. 

The older girl shrieked.

"Hey, Hey, Hey~ it's me..."

"Who are you?!" Hyomin exclaimed. It was a male student who just tapped her; black fuzzy hair, bespectacled, the guy had a smile that creeps her out. 

"That you don't have to know, just understand that I'm here to help." The guy smiled. 

"I don't need your help." Hyomin was just about to leave when the guy spoke again. 

"I can get Jiyeon to return by your side." The words were straightforward and Hyomin stopped and looked up for once. 

"She won't be physically there but..."

"What are you talking about?" 

"Look.. Have you ever heard of the term 'Lucid Dreaming'?"

"I've read about it somewhere. Why?" Hyomin enquired curiously. 

"I can help you to Lucid Dream, and teach you how to do it while awake!"

"And why would I need that."

"Jiyeon, will be a part of your dreams."

"I don't get it."

"Give me your number and I'll teach you tonight."

Hyomin was pretty sceptical but gave it a go anyway. 

That night, Hyomin followed the instructions of the mysterious guy and found herself wide awake in her dream. 

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter