Shinee - Twas The Night

Shinee - Twas The Night

 

Twas the night before comeback and all through the dorm. Not a creature was stirring not even maknae Taemin. The Mnet lineup was all planned out with care. In hopes that all our favorites will be there.

The members were all comfy down deep in their beds. While visions of promotions played out in their heads. With Jonghyun in his sleep sack and Key cuddled in. The SM manager turned the lights down dim.

When just down the hall in a dorm practice room. Music came on with a sudden loud boom. Minho sprung from his bed and threw open the door. Then flew down the hall so he could see more.

He peeked into the newly lit room to find EXO there practicing way too soon. He went back to get Onew. He thought this must be a trick. He woke up all Shinee and told them come quick!

Now Suho and Sehun, Xuimin and Chen, D.O. and Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan, Chanyeol, Lay, Kai and Kris. Tomorrow is comeback how can you do this!

We all need to rest Onew had said. Now come on all of you , go back to bed! You can't keep us up. This can't be a test. Tomorrow we all need to look our best.

One by one they all ran back to their rooms. Knowing if they didn't they would all be doomed. Then Shinee all headed back to theirs too. With little sleep they weren't sure what to do.

Finally the morning had come, when they all woke to the breakfast alarm, and they all ran to get some. Once at the studio and all in full make up. They went out to the stage and the curtain went up.

Shinee was up all the Shawols did cheer and held their light sticks in support. Causing Jong to shed a tear. 

The promotion was over and the boys were all spent but the cheers they got held a big sentiment. Thought comeback was done the best thing of all was Shinee won that night thanks to all Shawol.

The boys gave an encore with tears in their eyes then headed home after saying goodbyes. They gave each other a goodnight hug and a kiss then headed to their beds they did miss. Taemin sat up to turn out the light. Then whispered to them all ... Have a good night!