Break Up?

Break Up?

"Chanyeollie~ You lost the bet~" Baekhyun said smirking at the boy.

"Yeah, yeah" Chanyeol said, trying not to roll his eyes.

"So, Chanyeol-ah! You know what will happen, right?~" Chen said, teasing the boy.

"I know, I know. So what is it that you want me to do?" Chanyeol said crossing his arms, pouting cutely.

"Since there are 10 of us here. You and your boyfriend not included. Actually, I have already planned what I would want you to do, that others would surely like" Luhan said, putting his hand on his chin, smiling like an angel ( like hell he is).

Chanyeol gulped nervously as Luhan smiling like that, is not a very good news at all.

"Tell us! Tell us, Lulu!~" Baekhyun said, jumping cheerfully. He have always love Luhan mischievous plans.

"Ok everyone, Listen carefully" Luhan said, making Chanyeol nervous and the other boys excited.

"J-just don't make me do something that will count as cheating" Chanyeol said, not wanting to make a misunderstanding to the love of his life.

"Don't worry. But this might, kinda hurt a little or not." Luhan answered, a little bit nervous as well.

"Tell us already~" Baekhyun whined.

"Chanyeol..." Luhan said, and Chanyeol swallowed his nervousness.

"Break up with Kyungsoo" Luhan continued, directly. And Chanyeol froze like a cold stone.

"........."

Silence answered him and a look from his friends, like: Are you going nuts? Are you really saying that for real? Um, hello? Are your sure you're not sick?Did I hear that right? The fck Lu!? And more judging looks from his friends. 

"Let me explain" Luhan said,

"You better do" Chanyeol said angrily.

"Aren't you guys curious? Chanyeol?" Luhan said looking at the boys and lastly to Chanyeol.

"What do you mean?" The boys ask, raising there eyebrows in sync.

"Kyungsoo. He always act like he doesn't care about Chanyeol. He doesn't like hanging with us,that much. He always avoid Chanyeol when we are with him. He does nothing, other than holding hands with him."

Luhan said, facing the boys

"When he does something wrong, you're the one who ask for forgiveness. And you have never kiss right? And he never said "I love you" to you right? Im not trying to break your relationship. But are you sure, he loves you?"

Luhan continued ,asking Chanyeol.

The tall boy thought to himself. We never kissed. He never said I love you. He never hangs out with me, when Im with the gang. We have only three dates after all our 7 months of dating. He even deny my hands, sometimes. Does he really love me?

"But breaking up with him is too much! What if Kyungsoo would really accept it?" Chen ask nervously.

"That's the point. If Chanyeol would try to break up with him, Aren't you all curious of what would his reaction would be?"

"But what if he would really accept it?" Chanyeol said, almost losing his mind,

"Then that proves that he doesn't love you" Luhan said seriously,

"I-I don't want to. Im afraid" Chanyeol said, thinking that Kyungsoo would surely break up with him.

"But, do you really want to be the only one, inlove in your relationship" Luhan said and Chanyeol thought hardly.

"I don't want to..." Chanyeol said, facing the ground.

"Then that's the reason why you would"

"But, I wont... I can't imagine my life without him..." Chanyeol said, trying not to cry.

"But Chan.. Its for your sake. Aren't you curious of what would his reaction be? And if he doesn't want to break up, then you can fix it up with him." Luhan said, holding the other boy slumped shoulder.

"... I guess.. I also kinda want to know his reaction too..." Chanyeol said, still looking at the ground and the other boys nodded.

"Im kinda curious too.." The boys said.

"Speak of the devil"

Kris said, who is backhugging his baby Tao. Sometimes Chanyeol would be envious with them. I mean who wouldn't? I would also surely want to have a boyfriend that I can cuddle with.

"Kyungsoo-hyung is here" Kai said, also holding his Sehun.

"Hello Kyungie" Suho said, standing next to Lay.

"Hello" Kyungsoo said to the boys, bowing 90°

"Soo.. I have something to say to you.." Chanyeol said, gulping nervously, so did Luhan and the other boys. It might be his plan, but his also nervous of it.

"What is it ChanChan?" Kyungsoo said, tilting his head cutely. And Chanyeol blush at the words. But try to keep his poker face.

Focus Chanyeol, Focus the boy said to his self.

"Soo.. Lets break up" Chanyeol said, looking directly at his boyfriend eyes, too make sure that his not just acting.

This is really hard. I feel like dying Chanyeol thought.

"C-c-could y-you say it a-again?" Kyungsoo said, and Chanyeol thought that he saw Kyungsoo tearing up.

"Lets Break Up" Chanyeol said again, saying it more confidently this time. And the boys look at the scene intensely.

Chanyeol and the boys lost it, when big fat tears drop at Kyungsoo's eyes. Ok.. Chanyeol and the boys didn't expect that, this would be the Do Kyungsoo's reaction.

"W-why??" Kyungsoo said brokenly. And The boys lost it more.

"I.. Im tired.." Chanyeol said, still acting. Even though he really want to hug his belove  boyfriend right now.

"I-Im sorry for n-not a-always h-hanging out with y-you and your f-friends. I will change. I will try to be with you everytime. I will do anything you like. J-just please don't l-leave me"

Kyungsoo said crying more, and Chanyeol looked at Luhan. Looking for the sign if he will stop already or not yet. When Luhan point his thumb down, it was a sign to not stop yet.

"I d-dont want to be in a relationship with you anymore" Chanyeol said and regretted it immediately when Kyungsoo run away from them crying.

"W-what should I do?" Chanyeol ask, panickly,

"Chase him idiot!" Baekhyun said worried, clinging into his boyfriend arms. And Chanyeol run, just like his bestfriend told him to do.

"Are they going to be Ok?" Suho ask worriedly, and boys shake there head as they also don't know the answer.

"I think they will" Chen said, gently patting his belove baekhyun.

"Im sure they will" Chen said surely this time.

 

*

 

He broke up with me. He doesn't love me. I was right, he doesnt love me.

Tears are falling on my face. I don't know where I am going nor when should I stop. My feet just keep moving and moving, running to escape the bitter reality. I love him. I have always have. Having him as my boyfriend was like a dream come true. When he ask me to be his boyfriend, I tried really hard not to cry. Dating with him this past months, felt like Im still dreaming.

I run and run and run and stop when a hand grab me out of nowhere. I still haven't look at his face but Im sure, I know this person. His warm hand alone made my heart beat faster, and when I look at the person's face. I was right, it was my sweet dream who just became a nightmare.

"Soo..."

He called, his voice alone makes my heart beat faster, how much it would be if I would hold him for too long. I was too lost in his voice, that I didn't notice his warm arms hugging me.

"L-let go of me.."

I said, gently pushing him away. I can't.. If this takes any longer, my heart would surely explode. Instead of letting me go, he hold me tightly than before.

"Soo.. Why do you keep pushing me away?" He ask, looking at my teary eyes, his forhead on mine.

"L-let go.." I said, still trying,

"Why?.. Why do you still keep pushing me away, when you know you want me?" He said, I couldn't look at his eyes. But as I tried to look at his eyes, I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"Don't look at me with those eyes. Don't look at me like you have feelings for me. Don't look at me like you love me. Don't look at me like you can't live without me. Don't look at me like that.... It make me think that you really do love me"

I cried, punching his chest weekly, his arms still on my back. Those eyes.. Those looks.. Those are my weakness. Im always lost when I look at those eyes.

"P-please.. don't l-look at me like that" I pleaded, facing the ground,

"What are you saying Soo? Did you think that I don't love you?" He ask, and I nodded, not looking at his eyes.

"Why? Can't you see that I ing love you? Would I date you if I don't?" He said, almost like shouting,

"B-but.. Y-you are perfect. W-were are opposites. You-re the best and Im the worst. No one would date someone like me" I said, still crying. He cupped my face, surprising me, and his words made me cry more.

"You're beautiful. You're perfect. Your eyes, your nose, your lips, your voice, your personality, your short temper, your laughters, your cries, your smile, your everything." He said looking directly at my eyes.

"D-do you really love me?" I ask, making sure,

"Yeah." He said carrying me in a bridal style and run towards a park that has a lot of people. And stop in the middle, faking a cough, grabbing eveyone's attention.

"Listen everyone!" He said startling me and the people.

"I, Park Chanyeol, love Do Kyungsoo, forever and ever and ever. So please support us, and give love to us"NHe shouted, making me embarrased and surprised. I hid my face at his neck and let out a small giggle when people began to cheer.

"Congrats boy"

"Take care of your boyfriend"

"Congratulations both of you"

"You have our love and support"

And many more encouraging words was given to us, with a very loud aplause.

"Thank You, Thank You" He said, spuning me around while saying,

"I Love you, I Love you, I Love you"

"I love you.. I really do.. I love you so much, Park Chanyeol"

I said, still in his arms, pulling his neck near on my face, leaving a kiss on his warm lips. He looked at me surprised and smiled widely and spun me again, while saying the words of I love you's and leaving kisses ony lips.

 

*

 

"Soo~.. Why did you think that I don't love you?" I ask, placing him on my lap, facing at me, while sitting comfortably and my apartment's couch.

"Y-you never said "I love you" " He said, playing with the hem of his clothes.

"Eeh? I never did?" I ask, I really didn't?

"Yeah. You only said you like me, once. And that was when you confessed to me. And I concluded , that you only like me, not romanticaly but just admiration"

"But, I always showed you that I love you by my actions, right?" I ask, not liking the way he doubted my love.

"Y-yeah.. B-but, I still doubted it... Im sorry" He said, resting his head on my shoulder,

"From now on, everytime, every minute, every second, every hour, every morning, every noon, every night, every day, I will always show you and tell you that I love you more than anything in the world" I said, cupping his face, leaving many peck kisses on his lips, smiling between it. Causing him to giggle cutely.

"But,you also never said that you love me" I said, pouting, crossing my arms.

"That's because I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same" He answered, copying my actions.

"So cute~" I said, pinching his cheeks, and leaving another kiss on his lips. Making him redder than before.

"Stop" He said, punching me weakly, making me smile.

"But,that doesn't explain why, you wouldn't hold me, kiss me, go in a date with me and wouldn't hang out with my friends." I said, pouting again,

"T-that's because.. Everytime I would touch you or you would touch me, it would leave a sting in my skin. Making my heart beat faster, like it was going to explode. And if I would try to hold you, I would dream of it for months, and if I would kiss you. Im sure I would be thinking about it everyday and won't get any sleep" He said, hiding his reddened cheeks with his cute hands.

"And if I would go in a date with you, I would be so nervous that I would become clumsy and mess up everything, like our first date"

He said, frowning, making me giggle. Our first date, was not bad, it was so cute actually. He was just so clumsy that he tripped into a puddle, making him wet. We ended going to his house and ended up having a movie marathon breaking our plan. I loved it more, than what we have planned though.

"And if I would hang with your friends. I would be jealous. I can't bear, watching you, holding someone else nor someone else holding you. Especially Baekhyun. Are you sure you're just bestfriends?" He continued, glaring at me, with a cute voice, nervous of my answer. Causing me too giggle.

"HeHeHe. We're just friends Soo.. Nothing more, nothing less" I said, placing my forhead in his,kissing his cute button nose.

"Are you sure?" He ask cutely, making me grin widely.

"100% sure. Im only gay for you,my one and only Soo" I said, making him giggle, placing his lips on mine.

"I love you my one and only Girraffe" He said, smiling at me, with his beautiful heart-shaped smile.

"I love you too my one and only Penguin" I answered, kissing him again.

"But.. Why did you broke up with me?" He ask, glaring at me.

"I thought you forgot. Hahaha" I said,laughing nervously.

"Tell me. And don't lie" He said, glaring at me,like a mother would. How could he change so fast? He was smiling and sweet a while ago, and now his glaring at me, scarier than a mothers glare.

"I-it was bet.. I lost at our game. And they made me do that. Im sorry" I said, holding my hands together, forming a gesture when praying. I don't want to die yet.

"Bet?" He said, glaring and crying. Making me surprised.

"Soo? Im sorry. Im sorry. Im really sorry. I promise I won't do it again. I was kinda curious too. Im sorry, but I also doubted that you love me.. Im really sorry" I said, kissing his tears,

"Im sorry.. Im sorry.." He said,

"Why are you apologizing Soo?" I ask,

"Im sorry for making you doubt my love. Sorry for not telling you what I feel. Im sorry for everything I have done. Im sorry. I promise I'll change" He said, wiping his eyes with his hands.

"Don't be sorry. Its both our faults. And don't change. I love you just the way you are" I said, hugging him tightly,

"I love you too" He said, sniffing on my neck, leaving hot breaths on it.

"But that doesn't change the fact that you agreed on their plan" He said, pouting so cutely, looking like kid.

"Hehehe. You're so cute~" I said, hugging him tightly than before.

"Shut up" He said, hugging me back, making me smile.

"Im sorry for interrupting your sweet moment. But we were standing outside for 30 minutes after knocking for 100 times, were no one answered, we tried to open the door and it was not locked so we went inside and watch you both acting so ewwyy for another 20 minutes. So, here we are infront of you" Baekhyun said briefly, looking at us disgustingly.

"You're more ewwy than us,when you do nothing but cling on your ChenChen arms and eating him all the time for about about 1 hour as the lowest time" Kyungsoo answered back, making Baekhyun frown.

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun said, coming towards my Kyungie who is seating on my lap.

"What?" Kyungsoo answered,

"Speak to your self, who didn't move on his position for about how many hours" Baekhyun answered pointing at my lap, making Kyungsoo blush.

"I'll kill you Byun !ng Baekhun" Kyungsoo said , leaving my lap, making me frown, and he began to chase Baekhyun who is running away.

"See. I told you. They are going to be more than ok" Chen said to the boys, smiling widely watching the 3 boys who are chasing each other.

"Yeah~ Im satisfied with my plan" Luhan said, smiling proudly.

"Catch me if you can~" Baekhyun said laughing loudly,running around in circles.

"I'll kill you!!" Kyungsoo shouted, chasing the said boy. And,

"Lets cuddle again Soo~" Chanyeol followed, whining,

"What a beautiful plan indeed" The boys said, smiling warmly at the childish boys.