An accident

It always come back

That day was a normal day for the 7 boys , Sunggyu woke them up and woohyun cooked breakfast for them , all of them eat their food silently till their manager sceam broke the silenced . 

"Fasterrr we already late five minutes "

With sleepy eyes all of them went to the car and their manager drove to the woolim 

building . Most of them slept or busy with their phone except  Hoya ,he tried to move his leg but he felt ache in his right ankle , maybe because he danced to much last night , he didn't know that sunggyu observe him . Sunggyu wanted to ask Hoya if his leg alright , but the car already stopped in front of the woolim building so one by one all of them start to enter the building . Sunggyu notice that Hoya is limping .

They went to the dance practice room to practice fot their world tour,  they start to dance ' Bad ' and Sunggyu kept observing Hoya but Hoya didn't make any single mistake . They practice till all of them were all wet , then it came the last song BTD all of them start to dance ,in the begining it went smoothly but when it was the time they did the scorpion dance all of them lift their leg and stand up but only six of them success to stand up , hoya groans and hold his right ankle tighly, it was really hurt that his teardrops fell from his eye before he knew it . All of them stop to dance and went to help hoya it was a big chaos  Dongwoo went out the practice room to call the manager , sungjong toke some ice pack , sungyeol toke the first aid box ,Sunggyu and Woohyun start to bandage Hoya ankle , and L cleaned up the ice pack . 

Not long after , the manager came and toke them to the hospital , after 15 minutes they arived in front of the emergecy room . The nurse came and brought Hoya to the doctor room , the six of them wait quietly .                      Inside the doctor room , the doctor gave hoya painkiller so after some minutes hoya didn't feel the pain anymore . The doctor did some check up , and bandage his ankle then the doctor started to talk        "Hoya-ssi you tore your ligament again , you should take a break from dance untill your ligament completly heal or you might not be able to dance "

Hoya just nod his head , he had so many though in his head . 

Then Hoya came out from the doctor room ,he only saw sunggyu and woohyun . sugjong ,sungyeol , dongwoo and myungsoo already went back to the dorm because infinite F have schedule tommorow 

Hoya mood wasn't very good , not because his pain but he was worried he made others have more works to do 

Woohyun pushed his wheelchair and they went back to the dorm , that day was a really bad day . 

 

Author  note : finally i finished my first chapter yey 😬 , and please wait for my next chapterr love you all 😘