Staying with the Wrong Man

Nice Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where were you?” Eun Jae was greeted by an angry Jae Bum as she made her way inside her house, partly surprised to see the male.

 

“Oppa? What’re you doing here?” It was seven in the morning when Mark dropped her home and just when she entered, she found her flaming boyfriend. With his perfect coal eyes narrowed, he stood by the couch with his arms crossed. 

 

Eun Jae took her time taking off her shoes, and cleared when she finally did.

 

She made her way toward him and attempted to smile at him but his glare was really intense and it made the chocolate haired girl worried. 

 

“Where were you the whole night? I came at ten and you weren’t here. I friggin’ waited for you here all night but you show up now…?” Eun Jae swallowed as Jae Bum spoke, his tone dangerously low. 

 

“Uh yeah. I was at Mark oppa’s–“  Jae Bum’s eyes widened and he gasped. “You where were?” He grabbed Eun Jae’s wrists and pulled her close, his nails harshly digging into her skin.

 

Blinking, Eun Jae spoke again, “At Mark oppa’s house.” There was another sharp intake of breath from Jae Bum and Eun Jae wondered what was wrong. (She was honestly too dumb to know)

 

Jae Bum’s grip tightened and the girl furrowed her brows. “Oppa what’s so wrong?”

 

“What’s so wrong? You were at Mark’s house for the whole night?” His voice was laced with incredulousness.

 

“It’s Mark–“ “And Mark isn’t a man? Do you honestly think there’s nothing wrong with that!?” 

 

“Oppa! Why are you being like this! Mark oppa– he’s been my– our friend for so long! There’s nothing like that between us–!” Tears welled in the onyx eyed girl’s eyes as she pathetically tried not to start crying.

 

“Talk for yourself!” Abruptly, with the sudden change in his eyes, Jae Bum pulled on Eun Jae’s wrist and started dragging her.

 

“What on earth–“ Eun Jae’s pupil dilated in shock as her boyfriend hauled her towards her bedroom.

 

Jae Bum pushed the door open with his other free hand and pulled the girl inside. “Oppa you’re scaring me!” She shouted.

He turned around, leaving her wrist temporarily and then he threw Eun Jae causing her to fall  on the bed, her back hitting the mattress.  

 

“You really don’t know what a man is capable of doing, Eun Jae.”

 

In a nimble movement, Jae Bum crawled on top of her, his gaze still holding that dark look. He pinned both of her thrashing arms with his on her sides and pushed her legs down with his long ones.

 

“Oppa–“ “You really push my buttons. You bad, bad girl.” The look in his eyes was sinister and a devilish smile had made its way up and on to his lips. The previously obstructed tears began spilling from Eun Jae’s eyes and she broke out crying.

 

 

 

“Get off. Please.” Eun Jae choked out, placing her tremblings hands on his chest. “Please get off me.”

 

“Why? I thought you–“ Jae Bum wasn’t done speaking when the girl shouted, her voice breaking,“Just get off!” Eun Jae gathered her strength and pushed him off her. She pushed herself into a seating position and got out of the bed. She bolted out of the room.

 

“Hey wait!” Jae Bum followed after and stopped Eun Jae at the doorframe of her bedroom. 

 

The crying girl turned around, her eyes blood-shot red.

 

“You!” Eun Jae didn’t know what took over her when she raised her arm and slapped it across Jae Bum’s left cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter