Dating the Wrong Man

Nice Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She only dated bad guys so he became the baddest of them all.

 

 

“Oppa! It’s been a while since we went on a date! I missed you.” Eun Jae said cheerfully as she and her boyfriend, Jae Bum walked inside the italian restaurant. 

 

“Hm.” Jae Bum muttered, his tone disinterested. His eyes were glancing around the place.

 

“I love this place. I came with Jin Joo a few days ago and the food was amazing!” Not noticing his rude tone, the chocolate haired girl kept talking. She didn’t wait for him to say anything as she pointed a table that was close to the window.

 

“Oh let's sit over there!” She reached out her hand and grabbed the male’s, pulling him with her as she ran towards table.

 

She stopped in front of it and silently waited for her boyfriend to pull out a chair for her but instead Jae Bum shook her hand off him and walked around the table, pulling out his own chair to sit. When he had sat himself down, he looked up, noticing that Eun Jae was still standing– a cute pout on her full lips.

 

“Do you plan on standing all day, Eun Jae?” he asked in a monotone. “Uh…of course not!” Immediately, she changed her tone and sat down, pulling the chair herself. 

 

When the waiter came to take their order, Eun Jae had to order for the both of them since her boyfriend had busied himself with his phone.  

 

As they waited for the food, Eun Jae decided to tell him about her day.

 

“Oppa! You won’t believe what happened today–“ She was rudely cut off by her boyfriend as he said, “I don’t really care, Eun Jae. I have a head ache so stop talking.” 

 

“Oh,” blinking, she sunk back on her seat and forced her gaze elsewhere. 

 

He must be really tired. After all, I was the one who forced him to come out.

 

Her mood instantly brightened up when the waiter brought their food. She had ordered pasta and ice cream sundae for herself and lasagna for her boyfriend. The waiter sent her a smile as he placed the plates in front of them and then left. 

 

Jae Bum still hadn’t put his phone down, “Oppa, the food is here. Start eating.” 

 

“Yeah. One second. You go ahead.” Again, he replied in a disinterested tone. But Eun Jae didn’t care because tasty food was before her, she immediately picked up the fork and started eating. 

 

She had finished her pasta and was about to start eating the sundae when Jae Bum finally placed his phone down. 

She had only eaten one spoon when she noticed her boyfriend giving her ‘the look’.

 

‘The look’ that meant she was doing something wrong. Instantly, she put her spoon down and asked, “What’s wrong oppa?” 

She pinned her brows and mentally braced herself for his rude remark. She never felt offended though at his words. It was his personality. He was blunt and sometimes rude.

 

“Do you seriously want to eat that thing, Eun Jae?” he had a blank look on his face as he spoke. 

“I shouldn’t…?” Jae Bum nodded his head. 

 

“You’ll get even more fat, Eun Jae.” she felt extremely bad when he said that but he was like that…right?

 

Faking a chuckle, Eun Jae pushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter