PROLOGUE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDEN MAKNAE!

 

-A Year Ago –

“Annyeonghaseyo…BTS Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook imnida,” Jungkook bowed with a shy smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo. SNSD Im YoonA imnida. Nice to meet you Jungkook-ah,” YoonA smiled while patting the younger boy’s shoulder lightly.

 The boy seemed taken aback with the sudden action from the famous girl. As everyone knew, he is quite shy with new people so sometimes he felt uncomfortable when someone he not close with do a sudden skinship with him. Especially right now, when a person named SNSD YoonA just touched his shoulder and gave him a big shining, pretty smile with her pretty doe eyes.

‘Wait…what? Pretty? He just called her pretty right?’

*BTS Golden Maknae, Jeon Jungkook already got blind with SNSD Im YoonA’s doe eyes and pretty smile from their first meeting at Gayo Daejun*

Jungkook sat at the bench near Han River; his favourite place to enjoy the beautiful view of night sky when he spotted someone he always think about these past few days. The girl was walking while enjoying the fresh night air when two girls approached her suddenly.

“Yah Im YoonA! Stay away from Jungkook oppa!” said the first girl.

“Yeah! You are so shameless! Trying to flirt with the younger boy? Tsk so disgusting!” the second girl glared to the idol.

“Just find other man to fulfil your loneliness! Leave our innocent oppa alone!” shouted the girl angrily.

Jungkook felt very shocked with the sudden incident in front of him now. He wanted to go there and defend YoonA badly but he afraid things will only got worse with his sudden action. Feeling upset, he just stared at YoonA’s figure until a soft voice came out from the pretty girl.

“Thanks for reminding me. Don’t worry. I will not snatch your oppa from you. Just keep supporting them arasso? They’re very lucky to have a fan just like both of you. Fighting!!” YoonA’s smile appeared along with the positive word from her.

Jungkook can’t describe his reaction after heard those reply from YoonA’s mouth. He can’t believe how the visual of SNSD can be so calm like that even after been ambushed by those rude fans of him. The girls obviously also taken aback with those reply. They seemed shocked and quickly ran away from there, with a deep frown appeared on their confused face.

Jungkook really wanted to laugh seeing their funny, shocked expression like that. Soon after, he looked back at YoonA and found that she also looked at him with a small smile on her face. Jungkook stood still. His mind couldn’t process anything right now. He just keep staring down at YoonA’s until the said girl decided to approach the startled boy.

“Your fans quite scary, Jungkook-ssi,” teased YoonA with a chuckle.

“Err I’m very sorry YoonA sunbaenim. For behalf of them,” said Jungkook while bowing, apologizing. He knew that his possessive fans really overreacted this time. “They are not supposed to attack you like that. I’m very ashamed right now. Mianhae sunbaenim..”

“Haha it’s nothing Jungkook-ah. I’m already immune with this kind of situation. Don’t feel guilty okay? And please…just call me YoonA noona. Sunbaenim is just too formal you know?” joked YoonA leisurely.

Jungkook grabbed his neck nervously.“Aah…ne YoonA noona,” he smiled shyly.

“Aah…it’s already late now. I have to go Jungkook-ah. I think you have to move too. It’s dangerous here at midnight. Bye Jungkook-ah,” said YoonA.

“Bye noona…take care,” Jungkook keep his gaze to YoonA until she disappeared from his sight. Only then he start walking to go back to his dorm.

Before he drifted to the dreamland at that night, his mind still wandering about the earlier incident and…Im YoonA.

‘The girl…her personality is so strong yet so charming and beautiful! Just like her face! Aishh Jeon Jungkook! Wake up!! What happen to you?? Aishh jinjja…YoonA noona…I really really like you…CAN I??’

*BTS Jungkook started to admire SNSD YoonA’s personality so much since then*

“I am in love with you!”

Jungkook still remembered clearly the day he confessed his love to his crush, SNSD’s visual and the well-known most beautiful female idol of K-Pop. The girl seem startled but keep calm as usual.

“But Jungkook-ah…I am older than you. And we hardly know each other well. How can you fall in love with me?” the question she threw to Jungkook make the boy smiled.

“I just did! I fell in love with you since the first time we met YoonA noona. The second time we met at Han River, you make me fall to you more! Honestly, I don’t care about our age. Age is just a number YoonA,” replied Jungkook firmly.

YoonA bit her lips as she tried her best to fight the tears back. Deep down in her heart, she also loves the BTS maknae so much. Since their first meeting, the boy actually caught her attention the most and her feeling to the younger boy grew more and more through their other meetings.

But she afraid to accept the fact because of their difficult situation as an idols who have many fanatic and anti-fans. She too scared to think that their relationship will not last long enough, just like her past relationships before. She did not want to go through the same hurt, broken process all over again. She tired with all of that.

“I…I just too scared! What if this relationship will not last long enough? What if people can’t accept this? What about your fans? Our agency?” YoonA’s voice sound shaky and unstable.

Jungkook sighed while thinking a lot before replied, “I don’t care about those anti-fans. So do you. We don’t need to care about them as long as we have each other. I will protect you and our love till the day I die! I promise! Besides, I believe that there will be some of our true fans out there who will accept and support our love. Together,” the maknae said with confident. His strong personality shined more.

YoonA blinked. Her tears finally flowing down on her pale cheeks upon hearing those words from Jungkook. She couldn’t believe that the main vocal of BTS who was much younger than her was actually so mature, mature than herself. She believed that!

“But…what about when we are old and gone? Will you still love me by then? Does love go on?” YoonA looked into Jungkook’s eyes, trying to look for an honest answer.

Jungkook smiled. He knew that the girl was trying to test him. “As I said before, I will protect our love till the day I die. I will keep on loving you no matter what happened! I believe that I will. So, will you give me a chance to do that, Im YoonA?”

“I don’t think I deserve you Jungkook-ah. But I can’t lie to myself anymore. I also love you Jeon Jungkook,” replied YoonA, giving her pretty smile to the said boy shyly.

YoonA’s answer make Jungkook felt at ease. His heart and his mind fill with mix emotions right now. Happiness, joy, touched, glad, excited and much more. It’s been a long time since he felt this kind of feelings and this is because of love. His love for YoonA and YoonA’s love for him.

“Gomawo YoonA-ah…I promise that I will treasure you. Always,” Jungkook smiled and moved closer to YoonA. Gently, he trailed his fingers across her face as he wiped her tears away. Soon, he kissed her forehead and engulfed YoonA into his warm embrace.

“Let’s do our best, okay? Just hold me tight and believe me, Yoong-ah,” said Jungkook softly.

“Ne…I will believe you Kook-ah. Just don’t let me go and I will follow you till the end of this world,” promised YoonA happily.

Jungkook chuckled. He stared down to his lovely princess of love’s face for a while and kissed her for the first time. YoonA accepted the kiss with a smile. Their first kiss was sweet and perfect. Just like the two of them.

“Saranghae my lovely princess!”

“Nado saranghae my charming prince!”

The beautiful sunset of Seoul being the background of their first kiss that evening. They keep hugging and keep believing that their love will last forever and ever.

*That’s the new start of love seasons in BTS Jungkook and SNSD YoonA’s life*

 

...

 

Kkeut~~~THE REAL THE END~~~keke thanks for subscribing, reading and loving my new story~SONES-ARMY-FIGHTING!! LOVE YA~~xoxo from Malaysia!