HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDEN MAKNAE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDEN MAKNAE!

 

 

-BTS Dorm-

“Happy Birthday uri Golden Maknae Jungkookie~” shouted BTS members excitedly.

“Hmm thanks hyungs...”

“Eyy why are you look so sad? It’s your special day today! You supposed to be happy,” said Yoongi.

“Hmm…ah I know why! It’s because of your girl right? She didn’t wish you happy birthday yet?” asked Jin.

“Yeah…how could she hyung?? It’s my birthday today and yet she didn’t even call or message me! Nothing!” replied Jungkook, upset.

J-Hope giggled. “Aigoo…I think she forgot about you already, maknae-ah~”

“Haha..yeah Kookie but it’s ok! Your Taetae hyung is here to wish and hug you. Come here my sweet little baby,”

“Me too, me too…Jiminnie hyung will hug you too baby Kookie!” Jimin and Taehyung make a step to hug their precious golden maknae.

‘Aish stop it hyung!!” whined Jungkook. “And you Taetae hyung! You already have your Irene noona. Just go and hug her instead,”

Taehyung widened his eyes. “Argh Kookie-ah! Wae you say her name? You make me miss my bae already,” he pouted.

“Aigoo these kids!” the other hyungs shook their head, looking to the silly maknae lines.

“Just ignore their silly action Jungkookie. I think she has been very busy lately. With her schedule in China and here, have to fly back and forth from here to there, it’s a bit tired you know right?” said Namjoon.

Jungkook sighed. “Yes hyung. But at least she can sent me one message to wish me right?”

“Don’t worry maknae-ah, she will! Just wait and see! She loves you so much so I don’t think she will forget your special day, “ Yoongi smiled and patted Jungkook’s shoulder lightly.

“Ne…hyung, gomawo!” Jungkook thanked his beloved hyungs. He really glad having a wonderful, supportive big brothers around him since his trainee days until now.

-Jungkook’s Room-

To : PrettYoong~

Yah noona!! Where are you?? Why you don’t wish me a happy birthday yet? Are you really that busy till can forget your boyfriend???

“Aishh…should I sent her this message? Or just call her? It’s already afternoon and yet no call or message from her! Aishh jinjja. I’m really upset right now. How could you Yoong…” whined the upset maknae.

Flashback

“Yoongg~~” Jungkook immediately step forward and enveloped his girl in a tight hug after YoonA appeared from the front door of her condo.

“Jeon Jungkook! Why are you here? You are supposed to be at the airport right now, right?” although YoonA a little bit surprised with the golden maknae’s sudden action, she still returned the hug warmly.

“I miss you…so much! It’s been 3 weeks since our last date and now I have to go to Japan for 2 weeks! I have to see this pretty face of yours before I keep dying there, “said Jungkook while pulled himself from the long hug and stared deeply into YoonA’s pretty eyes.

“Aigoo…my cutey baby, “YoonA pinched his boy’s cheek lightly. She flashed her pretty famous smile that always attract Jungkook’s attention to her since the first time they met.

Jungkook suddenly grabbed and squeezed his yeojachingu’s hand eagerly. “Noona, come with me to Japan. You don’t have any schedule these 2 weeks right? We can go for a date to the places that we’ve agreed before. It’s spring right now. It will be awesome!”

YoonA’s doe eyes got widen after heard the sudden request from his younger namjachingu. ‘Aish jinjja this boy with his always unpredictable action! But…why not? I really don’t have any schedule this month and I’m also miss him so much. Besides I really want to have a date with him in Japan too! That’s one of our promise bucket list anyway.’

“Hmm…” YoonA still in her mode of thinking when she felt a sudden peck on her pink lips.

“Yah Jeon Jungkook!” she screamed shyly, punching the now grinning boy lightly.

“Hehe mianhae noona. But your confused face is very cute! I can’t resist it,” said the boy softly. He stared lovingly into YoonA’s big, doe eyes while caressed her now blushed face.

YoonA returned the gaze with a sweet smile and a thumping heart. She also honestly can’t resist Jungkook’s charm towards her. That boy always cast a magic spell of love into her heart and mind.

Soon, YoonA’s lips make a contact with Jungkook’s plump one. The said boy just smiled and accepted the kiss happily.

“Arasso…I will go with you,” whispered YoonA between the intimate, sweet kiss. The golden maknae’s smile grew wider and he deepened the kiss more.

Flashback Off

“YoonA noona…I miss you…” whispered Jungkook before he drifted to the dreamland.

 

BTS Dorm

~Ding~dong~

“Taehyungie! Go get the door!” shouted Jin from the kitchen.

“Aye aye hyung!” Taehyung quickly move towards the main door of their dorm.

“Nuguseyo? Noona?” The red hair boy looks so shock.

“Hi Taehyungie…sorry for disturbing you. Where is your golden maknae?” the goddess-like girl asked the shocked boy.

“He is…in the bedroom noona. He just keep locking the door and didn’t let us get inside. I think he is very upset noona! He also didn’t eat anything yet. It’s very bad this time. Even us didn’t know what to do anymore,” complaint Taehyung eagerly.

YoonA chuckled lightly. “It’s ok Tae. I know what to do,”

“Yoona noona? Is that you?”

“Nugu? Pretty noona is here?”

“Maknae’s yeojachingu~Long time no see…”

“YoonA sunbae, annyeong…How are you?”

“Noona, do you already eat?”

BTS members bombarded their YoonA noona with a lot of questions, making the girl laughed her alligator laugh signature.

“Hahaha nice to see you again guys. Yeah, it’s been a long time right? I’ve been really busy with filming and CF schedule lately,” replied YoonA honestly.

“Yes, we all know you’ve been busy but your boyfriend can’t understand it noona. He’s been moody since this morning,” said Jin.

YoonA laughed again. “Yeah, I know that. Taehyungie already told me about that,”

“Aahh it’s really refreshing to hear your laugh again, YoonA noona!” joked J-Hope while grinning.

“Haha right!!” supported Jimin.

“Tsk, you and your cheesy line, Hoseok-ah. Still not change, do you? I can see that,” replied YoonA playfully.

‘Haha…” J-Hope smiled sheepishly. The other BTS members laughed to his pabo action.

“But noona, do you really not remember his birthday?” asked Taehyung suddenly.

“Eyy…YoonA sunbae is not like that, right noona?” asked Yoongi, looking straight to his favourite sunbae.

YoonA smiled a little. “Well, actually…”

“Noona, you have to do it like this! Not like that!” said Jin.

YoonA pouted. “Yah Seokjin! I have my own cooking show, you know? I’m a chef for today so you better follow me well,” replied YoonA firmly. Jin sighed and nodded his head slowly.

“Ahh Yum Yum TV! I really love your show noona! Yum~Yum~Give me give me that!” J-Hope start singing and dancing wildly while YoonA start laughing again.

‘Noona, I also have mine you know! Eat Jin TV!” said Jin, not wanting to lose against his noona. YoonA just rolled her eyes.

“But hyung, it’s only show you eating, not cooking though,” Taehyung suddenly blurted out.

“Haha nice Taetae!” YoonA happily highfive Taehyung.

“Aish jinjja this boy! Always sided with his sister in law!” commented Jin, shooking his head hopelessly.

Pink blush appeared on YoonA’s face upon hearing Jin’s casual word of sister in law flowing from the elder’s.

‘Of course! She is the girl of my favourite maknae and will be the bride of Kookie so I will forever be her supporter till the day I die,” said Taehyung confidently.

“Yah Kim Taehyung!! Stop your cheesiness already! You will make YoonA noona faint anytime soon!” shouted Namjoon from the living room.

YoonA chuckled. “Aigoo Taehyungie. I didn’t know you have so much cheesy word in your dictionary. I think Kookie learn the cheesy word from you, am I right?”

The said boy blushed a bit upon hearing the sudden question.

“Haha you are right noona. He is the one who teach the maknae all of that things!” Jimin butted in.

Taehyung startled. ‘A…Aniyoo! Not just me! You also do that! Jin hyung too! And Namjoonie hyung! Hoseokie hyung! Even Yoongi hyung teach him some of the cheesy meezy word!!” complaint Taehyung, annoyed.

“Yah, don’t include my innocent name into your dirty list will ya?” said Yoongi annoyingly.

“Oppss mianhae hyung…but it’s the truth though!” replied Taehyung, grinning.

YoonA burst into laughter. “Keke…glad Jungkookie has hyungs like all of you. I really appreciate that guys,” joked YoonA while wink.

All of BTS members laughed happily. They know YoonA very well so they are not awkward to chat and play with her while preparing the surprise party for their golden maknae.

“Noona~we are finish decorate the room!”

“Pizza and chicken delivery…”

“Finally!!!”
“Alright. It’s time to surprise the maknae! Fighting!!” cheered all of them excitedly.

 …

Jungkook still in a deep sleep after tired sulking and whining for his yeojachingu. He still not realize s’ plan with YoonA to celebrate him with a birthday party.

“He still asleep?” asked YoonA.

“Yeah, it seems like he really upset noona,” replied Taehyung.

“Hm it’s ok. I will wake him up,”

“Are you sure? You already know that it’s very hard to wake Kookie up right?” asked Jin.

“Yeah noona. It will be forever, I tell you!” joking Jimin.

YoonA smirked. “Gwenchana. I have my secret weapon, you know?” she said proudly.

“Huh?” all of BTS members looking curious to know. “What weapon? What is it, noona??”

YoonA smiled while shook her head. “Oopss will not tell you guys…It’s a secret, remember?”

“Aigoo noona~”

“Noona…”

“Yoona noona…jebal,”

The boys start whining and trying to persuade their favourite noona.

“Nope…nope…mianhae. This secret is just for me and Jungkook to keep and share, “giggled YoonA.

BTS members looked hopeless. They gave up, knowing YoonA is a stubborn person as same as their baby maknae.

“Aish jinjja! Arasso. We will wait for both of you here. Just go inside and bring our baby maknae out dear Miss Know-How-To-Wake-Jungkook-Up,” said Namjoon.

YoonA chuckled lightly. “Keke..ne…wait here ok?” she start moving to Jungkook’s room.

“Fighting noona!!” cheered TaeJiHope excitedly.

When YoonA get into Jungkook’s room, she spotted that the birthday boy still laying comfortably on the bed. ‘As expected from the golden maknae, still sleeping deeply even from the noisy noise,’ YoonA smiled.

“Aigoo so handsomely cute! Aigoo…” she start fangirling her now sleeping-own boyfriend. Guess she already forgot the main reason she is here-in the bedroom-is to wake the boy up.

‘Aah the party!’ after 5 minutes fangirling her cute boyfriend, suddenly YoonA’s mind started to function again. She looked at Jungkook and smiled. The maknae still in his own dreamland. ‘Time to use the secret weapon, Im YoonA’

She approached the boy. Their gap already get close enough for her to use the weapon. 1.2.3…chup!

YoonA’s eyes got widen. She looked so blur right now as suddenly she got pulled and hugged by the strong figure in front of her. The figure also started to kiss her and she is freaking shocked because of their intimate gap right now. If the other BTS members saw them, they will probably be super wild because their baby maknae is on the top of SNSD center right now.

Jungkook smirked. “I know you will use that secret weapon to wake me up. But Yoong, sorry. I beat you up to that. Hehe,”

“Y-yah Jeon Jungkook! You have been awake this whole time?” YoonA half shouted. She bet her face already red like a chilli crab right now as Jungkook still staring seducely at her.

“Yeah and I know this visual of the most popular female group in Korea have been fangirling over my handsome sleeping face, don’t you?” teased Jungkook while flashed his naughty smile.

YoonA bit her lips, feeling really embarrassed. She tried to ignore the intense gaze from his lover but Jungkook hold her chin up, trying to make her looked straight to his face.

“Why Ms Im YoonA? Feeling shy now?” Jungkook still keep his naughty smile on his face. He really want to laugh hardly because of his girl’s reaction but has to keep it low to avoid unwanted guest from the outside. He didn’t want his hyungs ruining his romantic moment with YoonA now.

“Y-yah Jungkookie! Get off me now! Your hyungs are waiting for us outside. Mind your manner young mister,” reminded YoonA with a low voice. She tried to get up but Jungkook still firmly hovering over her. Feeling dejected, she punched Jungkook’s chest lightly and pouted.

The boy giggled over YoonA’s cute action. He pecked the girl’s forehead and get his body up from the bed. Facing his back from YoonA, Jungkook stretching his body to release it from the numb of a long hug on the bed earlier.

Suddenly he felt a warm back hug from the love of his life. A smile immediately appeared on his handsome face.

“Wae? What with this sudden back hug huh?” Jungkook asked softly.

YoonA tighten the hug. “I’m very sorry for not wishing you a happy birthday earlier. Sorry for not message or call you. Sorry for keep you waiting. Mianhae…”

“Tsk glad you know it! I’m very upset you know? I keep waiting and waiting but nothing come from you,” complainted Jungkook.

Suddenly he heard a sob and felt that his back wet a bit. He instantly turn around, only to face the now crying Im YoonA.

“Y-yah Yoong! Why are you crying?” Jungkook cupped YoonA’s face and looked at her confusedly.

“I’m sorry…I really am. I make you upset. I know I’m not a good girlfriend, right?” asked YoonA sad. Her tears keep flowing down more and more.

Jungkook gasped. Looking at his girl now make him feel guilty. He felt so awful for making her felt guilty and sad. ‘Pabo Jeon Jungkook! Why you make YoonA crying?? Aishh stupid!!’ screamed Jungkook in his head.

“No you not! In fact, you are the perfect girlfriend in this world! Please stop crying Yoong-ah. I’m sorry. Because of my stupid mouth, you have been like this. Mianhae. Please forgive your immature boyfriend noona…” said Jungkook while wiping YoonA’s tears away.

“Hik..hik..arasso. So you forgive me now Kookie?” asked YoonA, flashing her puppy doe eyes.

Jungkook sighed. Feeling a bit relieved to see YoonA’s tears finally stop, he smiled and embraced the cute, pretty, lovely girl of him.

“Of course I will always forgive you baby. Even you kill me someday, I will also forgive you,”

YoonA pouted. “Why should I kill my own future husband? That’s nonsense!” she giggled after said that. She can feel Jungkook giggled too.

“Haha yeah you are right. So…feeling ok now?” asked Jungkook while pulling away from the warm hug. He caressed YoonA’s perfect face lovingly. The girl smiled and nodded.

“I really love you YoonA noona,” Jungkook blurted out suddenly.

Feeling happy with Jungkook’s sudden second confession, YoonA grinned and her face lighten up more. Quickly, she kissed Jungkook’s forehead, eyes, nose and lastly landed her pink lips onto Jungkook’s one.

Their sweet kiss last for a moment before both of them have to pull away because of a sudden knock from the door.

‘Yah you guys!! When will the party start? We’re hungry already!”

“Noona!! Jungkook-ah!! Please stop your lovey dovey moment and just come here will you??”

“Maknae-ah! Don’t ever make my pretty noona pregnant! I will kill you if you did disgusting things to my precious noona!”

“Yah yah stop screaming! Sunbae, are you okay? Kookie, are you awake? Answer me jebal!!”

“Aigoo just leave them alone. They need privacy for themselves,”

“Yeah right! YoonA noona, Jungkookie, fighting!!!”

YoonA and Jungkook keep quiet and keep listening to the noise outside the room. Then both of them just laughed and decided to step outside before the noisy guys out there dying because of hunger and craziness.

Jungkook grabbed YoonA’s hand. “Come Yoong. Before the hyungs decide to come inside and kill us,“ joked the maknae.

“Hehe ne! Oops wait Jungkook-ah,” said YoonA suddenly, half yelled.

“Huh? Waeyo?” Jungkook looked at his lover confusedly.

YoonA approached and kissed the golden maknae’s cheek softly.

“Nado saranghae…and saengil chukkae my talented, handsome, cutey, naughty Jungkookie! You’re the best namjachingu in my life! Forever…” wish YoonA cheerly.

A big grin appeared from Jungkook’s perfect face. “At last…the wish I’m waiting for! Aigoo…gomawo my pretty, lovely, dorky Yoongie! Indeed you’re my perfect yeojachingu in this universe,” the birthday boy chuckled happily.

The perfect couple keep smiling and hugging to each other until someone screaming loudly.

“JEON JUNGKOOK!! PALLI WA!! DO YOU WANT US TO DIE??YOU @#$%^&*”

“JUNG HOSEOK!! LANGUAGE!! YOONA NOONA IS IN THERE! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?? HANDS IN THE AIR! NOW!!!”

“AAHH WAEEEE??? IT’S KOOKIE’S FAULT, NOT ME!!!”

“RIGHT NOW!!”

“ARGHHH WHY MEEEEEE???? JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

The End~~ Happy Belated Birthday to our handsome talented cute strong golden maknae!! Will always support you from behind Kookie ah!! Fighting!! Saranghae~~XOXO from Malaysia