Chapter 3

Is It A Dream?!

Yoongi POV
"Have we met before" she asked me. 
Before I knew it I was right in front of her. Looking at her curiously, did she ask me if we've met? Could she regain her memories? She seems shocked, crap I did just appear out of no where in front of her it's normal for her to give me that face, but that isn't important. 
"Why do you ask that Y/N?" 
"I-I ummm never that was dumb of me to say", she says shaking her hair. I pick up her chin and make her look at me...
"What if I do know you." I whisper low enough so she can't hear me. If there is a chance to get her memories back of us two I would be eternally grateful, but at what cost. 

Y/N POV
He knows me? From where? Could it be from my dream?! No! That isn't possible, as if... 
"Min---" 
"Please call me Yoongi" he says softly caressing my hair. I'm blushing like mad, My eyes are so captivated I can't stop staring. What is he doing to me?! His eyes, his face, his lips... Everything is calling me to him... 'He is our dearest' That voice??! 'But he shouldn't be near us' Why?
"Well... Yoongi, should we ummm get going to class," I smile lightly. He seems nice, and not like the playboy type. A part of me is screaming to get away from him, but the other part of me wants to be close to him. I show him around campus, such as classes, gym etc. He then showed me his schedule so he could get direction, turns out we have all 4 classes together except for last period. Oh boy. Same as the mega . Good luck to him. As we head to his last class Yoongi suddenly pulls me to the side. 
"Y/N" He freaked me out. That was out of nowhere. 
"What is it?" I suddenly feel so nervous. Who is Yoongi? 
"I have something for you" he starts pulling something out of his backpack. He has something for me? Why would he? I suddenly see him pull out a pendant. The same one that girl had in my dream. 
"This is for you" he says, showing it to me. It's beautiful.

 

"I can't accept this.. I don't even know you that well" I kindly tell him. It's thoughtful but I can't.
"I insist," he smiles, turning me around and puts it on me. "It's meant to be for you." Why does this feel sooo similar?! Why aren't I pushing him away?!!!! 
"I really can't---" He then lowered himself to my ear and whispered, "Happy Birthday Y/N". 
I'm in shocked. Okay how the hell does he know that?! 
"How did you-" I was cut off by him, he patted my head, laughimg and walking away.
"Yah! How do you know?!" I call after him.
"I'll see you after school Y/N" he suddenly disappeared into the classroom. 
"Just who are you Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi POV

I finally gave her pendant back, just like I promised her I would. It's meant for her. I obviously knew today was her birthday, perfect excuse to give her a gift. I know this is my Y/N there isn't a doubt in my mind. She is still shy, innocent, and soooo gullible. Haha I can't help but laugh. 
Her birthday, she is finally turning 20... The age she froze at back then... I sigh. I hope no one dares to make a move on her, if anyone has had luck tracking her reincarnation. But if someone has tracked her down, and are planing on capturing her... They have another thing coming. 
"I swear I will protect you this time Y/N... No one shall take you from me" 
I suddenly snapped my pencil, someone I don't like is here... I can smell it... 

3rd POV
As Y/N sits in the desk taking notes she doesn't see or feel someone staring at her from a distance. 
"We have found her location master!" 
"Excellent, be so kind and bring her to me at whatever cost." 
"Yes Master"