Chapter 2

Is It A Dream?!

Yoongi POV 
'I finally found you'
"My name is Min Yoongi" I bow, but all of my attention is on her, Y/N... I then hear the teacher announce my seat which makes me look at him. 
"Please Ms. L/N raise your hand so he can know where to sit" the teacher asks. YES! I suddenly hear a lot of whinnimg and complaining from the girls, I don't care but I do see some who stare ugly at her, I don't like them already... 
She shyly raises her hand, it makes my unbeating heart jump. I walk to her desk and take my seat, and we start with class.
"Hey, what's your name?" I whisper to her. She looked hesitant at first, but I see her slowly respond.
"Y/N" she whispers slowly. The same name. Beautiful.
"Ms. L/N, would it be to much trouble to ask you to show Mr. Min around?" I heard the teacher ask her, and she nods. I might be able to get close to her, after so many years I finally found her. And there is no way in hell that I am going to let this chance pass by. 'You will be mine again...'

Y/N POV

Great, now I have more people to deal with... Why did the new boy had to sit with me?! Wae?!! On top of that I have to show him around... All the girls are gonna get at me, especially the mega . As class ended I look up to see Yoongi waiting for me to get my stuff. Why doesn't he leave. He suddenly is approached by the mega , great here we go... 'Please if she wants to show you around accept it, so they don't gang on me...'
Yoongi just shakes his head, maybe refusing something she wanted. She suddenly grabbed his arm, and that is when I saw him lose it. He shakes her hand off him, giving her an ewww look. Omo! That's the first... 
"I would kindly appreciate if you keep your hands to yourself..." he said in an annoyingly tone. 
"But come on I can show you better places than what the freak over there can." She implies. 
All I do is sigh, I walk up to him, and I can already feel him staring.
"Look, I don't mind if you wanna go with her." I tell him honestly, I mean I kinda...do wanna show him around, but with this Dx I am just too scared. 
"No. I want YOU to show me around." He takes my hand in his, this makes me blush profoundly. What is he doing?! He suddenly turns to the who also has a shocked face... "For the record, you are no one to call her a freak... If anyone here is a freak that would be YOU" he says slightly pushing her out of the way, dragging me with him. Did he just defend me? 
We walk up to the lockers far in the North wig, where there are rarely any people, lost in my thought he suddenly pulls me in front, pinning me against the locker. I'm frozen, his eyes have me paralyzed, a normal girl would be screaming but I just can't find my voice.
"Why don't you defend yourself against that annoying " he asked me, his voice so cold.
All I did was shrug, I don't normally talk to people about my problems, but for some reason...with him I DO want to share..? No! He suddenly leans closer.
"Your not a freak" he says softly, suddenly caressing my cheek. Why does his touch comfort me... Why don't I push him away?! Why?! Why?! Why am I leaning against his touch. I shrug again, maybe I am a freak... I'm weird to people. 
"You still haven't changed, huh" he whispers softly, chuckling alittle, slightly moving away. 
'I haven't changed?'
What does he mean?! He apologizes for pushing me against the locker. He starts walking away, I guess thinking I was behind him, but then he noticed I wasn't. He stops to see me still frozen in the same spot.
"What's wrong?" He asks, walking back to me. I don't know what possessed me to ask him this... But I feel like my heart is telling me to...
"Have we met before?" I asked him. As I look up, he is suddenly in front of me, so quick?! 
When did he?