Chapter 2

Sparks in the air
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson strolled into the school office and knocked on the separation window. A cranky looking secretary left the computer she was typing at and wheeled over to him in her wheelie chair.

"What?" She asked as she pushed aside the glass.

"Oh sorry I'm looking for room 14 you wouldn't be able to give me directions would you?" He said timidly starting to become unsure of himself.

"Out the door turn left 5th door on your right. Now leave" 

" Ok thank you miss" Jackson left the room hastily under the woman's glare and followed her directions.

"Hey, are you new here?"Jackson turned around and was greeted by a tall guy with black hair and an educated face

" Yeah I am actually how did you know"

"Takes one to know one, that and I've never seen you around before"

"Wait your not from here either?" he realised this made sense because this guy was nearly as tan as him and had a  Korean accent.

"Yeah, I moved here four years ago from Korea to live with some relatives"

Jackson felt as if there was more to the story but let it slide. He decided to lighten the mood as he continued walking to class.

"Funny me too, but I only moved here recently"

" oh cool, well you seem to have good English so I'm sure you'll fit in. I better get to class now though so I'll see you round mate "

"Ok sure see you round. Oh and what's your name?"

"Of course its Park Jinyoung or Jr. Pleased to make your aquaintence" Jr. Said with a moc bow

"Very funny, my names Jackson by the way Jackson Wang"

Jr. nodded before turning the corner leaving Jackson alone in front of the classroom door.

Without giving it a second thought he swung open the door and barged in. W

Please log in to read the full chapter