Chapter 1

Sparks in the air
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sam rushed out her front door while trying to throw her coat on. She was in such a hurry she almost forgot to lock the red door to her house. She turned around, fumbling for her keys and let out a string of curse words as she dropped them "why am I so ing clumsy"After retrieving her keys she slammed them in the door and locked it shut.She raced down the steps, miraculously she didn't fall, and flew out of her gate.

It was the first day back at college and she was going to be ing late. She usually wasn't like this but seeing as her stupid alarm didn't go off she woke up 10 minutes before school starts.

She knew she looked like a mad woman as she rushed down the street with her sleek black hair put in a hurried messy bun and very uneven eyeliner. She hadn't bothered with any other make up because she didn't have the time.

As she passed a house with a blue door four houses down from her she noticed someone coming out obviously as late as her. But he didn't look like he got ready in a rush.

His blonde hair was gelled back neatly and he had such a calm demeanour about him. Not to mention how tanned he was and how his tonned his muscles were. Sam was so distracted by this handsome stranger that she didn't notice the lamp post she was heading straight for, even with her 20/20 vision.

Next second all she knew was the hard ground and the splitting pain in the side of her head. "Well " she murmured to herself that's going to leave a mark. As she tried to lush herself up off her hands she felt strong hands encircle her waist.

An instant blush bloomed across her face which she tried to surpress as she let herself be helped up. When she was finally standing she turned towards her helper "Than...."

She stopped dead in her tracks when she came face to face with the blonde from earlier. He was much hotter closer up. Sam

Please log in to read the full chapter