4 Makes a Table

Tzumo Scrapbook

“As I was saying, what was I saying again?” Nayeon entered into frantic mode after she found out her girlfriend focused on inhaling all the food on the table instead giving attention on the discussion about their anniversary plan. The said girlfriend got her head ensnared in a plastic bag, Nayeon pats on the suffocated figure before she continues on her discussion.

 

Tzuyu watches the action movie with full interest. Momo who is in her lap fell asleep not soon after she find a comfy snuggle place. She holds Momo’s waist closer and let her face leans closer to her neck, making her shoulder a pillow for dance club leader who was tired out getting her crew finish their choreograph with perfect sync for an upcoming art festival.

 

“You said about cosplaying snow white and the prince is Jeongyeon.” Chaeyoung, the intellectual answer as she flicking the tiles of the 10x10 rubik's cubes. She is about to success again without using formulae. The owner of the leg that she used as pillow does not give a damn as she is playing PBUG on her phone. Her lips purses into a thin lip as she focuses not to die under 3 player attacking her simultaneously.

 

“YAS!” And my baby would kiss me for me to be awake.” Nayeon declared enthusiastically. “A TRUE LOVE KISS.” she exclaimed while she shakes Jeongyeon’s shoulder. The poor girl who was struggling getting out from the plastic bag got interrupted heavily she looks like she might be out of breath soon.

 

Momo clings closer to Tzuyu, mumbling some food names like jokbal and grilled beef. Tzuyu shifts carefully, bringing Momo to a more comfortable position for cuddle. She pats on Momo’s when Momo almost shift awaken, mumbling soft comforting words to lull her back to sleep.

 

“Gosh why do I need to see this mushy scene?” Dahyun commented as she came in the room. Her little unsuccess on courting the queen of Thigh School, HyunA, Tzuyu believe. She’s been trying hard for the queen, writing songs, creating choreographies, sending gifts and more for  HyunA but they didn’t work much on the queen.

 

In another side, their another girlfriend has been disappear a from their club room a lot. Chaeyoung and Mina who almost stay here all day didn’t even see her often.

 

-

 

“Hey, I see you have been missing a lot.” Mina said to her Japanese friend. She saw Sana at the school cafe carrying food enough for more than one person. “Bringing food for someone?”  

“Uh yeah. My classmate has been skipping meal to complete her work. I’m thinking to help her get food so she don’t get gastric because of that.” Sana said, the container gives out a squeak, result from the heavy grip on it from the girl.

“Alright, I’ll see you soon then.” Mina said as Sana seemed to be in a hurry.

“See ya.”

She did saw Sana came out from the prefect classroom though.

 

-

 

“Who does Sana hang out with lately?” Mina asked Momo while they were stretching, warming up before their dance practice.

“Er… She told me that she is helping Jihyo with the upcoming event. Maybe she spends more time with Jihyo then?” Momo answered nonchalantly.  

“Yo what’s up?” Tzuyu came in, visiting her girlfriend (come to ogle abs) as usual.

“Sky’s up”

“You’re sleeping in the couch.” Tzuyu replied without thinking.

“No I swear I’ll be good.” Momo pouted, pleaded with her hands interlock and puppy eyes. Sana use that often too. Tzuyu is just soft for cute things.

“You sure?”
“Really sure.”

“Bark twice.”

“Arf arf.”

“Okay leave this in private thank you.” Mina knows it’s gonna be less pure if she let this keeps going.

Tzuyu shrugged. She’s sure she is not the one who started this. “What’s up?”

“Mina’s s.”

Tzuyu tilts her head. “I don’t think they grow anymore.”

Mina can feel her high blood pressure getting serious day by day. “Okay serious dude. What’s up with Sana? I see she spends more time with Jihyo, wouldn’t you be concerned?”

Tzuyu plays with her nonexistence beard, Mina thinks she was doing figuration but she totally forgot the person in front of her is not like everyone else. No one in their club is normal anyway. “No. She always snakes her way to anything and anyone she wants.” Is this how you should describe your girlfriend?

Mina thinks she should shut up, really.

 

-

 

Sana came home while Tzuyu and Momo was cuddling on couch, watching animals documentary, Momo already fell asleep in Tzuyu’s embrace.

“Hey babe.” Tzuyu opens her arms at her right for Sana who just plopped down beside her.

“How is it going with Jihyo?” she asked.

“Normal as usual.”

“That means you haven’t confess yet.”

“Well, I think I have made it very obvious, plus we don’t know if she is willing. Both having me and accept me to be in polyamory situation.” She leans on Tzuyu’s shoulder, speaking the same fact like they usually discussed about.

Tzuyu sighed. Sanake should be able to snake her way easily, not like this where she is scared that she will lose the friendship between them if it goes badly. “You have to tell her someday somehow. What she really gone to an oppa one day? Or a girl even? You’re just gonna let it go?”

There was a moment of silence. She can see Sana still haven’t have an answer for this. Thus the courting and not confessing at the same time.

Sana leans on Tzuyu’s shoulder, her eyes fixed on whatever it is showing on the tv, the questions from Tzuyu circulating on her mind, she knows that she should go for what she wants, but she thinks that it would be a bit forceful and inconsiderate to just make Jihyo to accept her feelings with her having two other girlfriends at the same time.

 

She ended up asleep and she woke up the next day she was in bed with her darlings. Pleasant smell from the kitchen woke her up and she’s happy she woke up by the smell of food not Momo’s saliva. She cleaned up herself in less than 5 minutes and went out their bedroom.

“I want pancakes with ham! Many many ham!” Momo said excitedly. Her hands which was holding the cutlery is hitting the table out of excitement towards food.

“There you go.” Tzuyu doesn’t know which normal person eats pancakes with ham but if her baby wants it she will give to her.

“Here’s hamcake for you too.” Tzuyu hands another plate in front of Sana. Sana didn’t want to but she ate them anyway. It’s not that bad, to be honest.

 

-

 

She kept her chin on her hand, thoughts pondering  as she stared outside the class before the teacher for next class comes in.

“Good morning all. Last week I said that I will teach about tips for relationship, communication is the basic. Whether it’s friendship, romantically, workplace and family, communication is the main key.” Their class teacher Miss Kahi(Madam actually but everyone call her Miss since the beginning) came in and started her class right ahead as usual.

The topic piqued her interest right away. Miss Kahi told about importance of honesty in a relationship if they want it to be a long term one. The fact stated is quite sustainable in Sana’s opinion, if she and Momo had not been honest to each other and confessed both of their attraction toward Tzuyu. There would not such happy relationship between three of them now.

“What if they do not take the honesty positively?” She asked.

Miss Kahi smiles. “Ah yes, different people responds to honesty differently, some appreciate it some blames you for making them to face the truth. It is important that you stay true to your heart, do what your heart tell you to, you only live once and I’m gonna tell you, pain from rejection is easier to heal than the pain of regret of not doing things you wanted.” She paused, seems reminiscing her own experience. “Whatever it is, just talk it out with patience. They work most of the time. When you didn’t dare to voice out what is on your mind, perhaps the other side is having the same problem? Taking the initiative would save you from evolved heartbreaks.”

 

-

 

Sana is standing outside the prefect’s room with her usual two person meal. Preparing for whatever she might or might not do later. Her brain overwhelmed with the what ifs and how she should do it or not.

She went in anyway. Wouldn’t want people to think she is a weirdo for standing like a statue blocking the way right?

The prefect didn’t realize she went in as she was absorbed on her work with her ear plugged in. It was not an uncommon scene for Sana though. She put the food in front of the table and sit on the couch. Taking out her phone she would scroll the unlimited supply of Red Velvet, a famous dessert gay girl group’s pictures and videos on instagram and twitter. Sometimes she looks up and watch the girl doing her thing.

Sana thinks she might have ended up staring during one of her many peeks. When Jihyo has done with the current work she notices the food in front of her and her immediately darts to Sana’s direction. Of course, the girl has already returned her vision to the phone, won’t want to let the girl know she is crushing on knows that she was ogling doesn’t she.

Bringing the lunch Sana brought, Jihyo sat at the couch next to Sana’s. “Thanks again.”

They ate the food in peace, with little chats of the daily occurings and new things around the school.

“Ahhh I should really reward myself with some fattening food and daily movie night after this.” Jihyo exhaled. It is stressful to be the handler of such big event. Moreover there are people outside the school will come as audience during the day, she had to make sure the security power is enough if there is any emergency happens.

“Tired much?” Sana stands up and went behind Jihyo, massaging her shoulder. Jihyo relaxed her tensed shoulder under her hand. She closes her eyes. Sana thought she was asleep until she spoke out of the quietness in the room. “I thought you have, girlfriends you know?”

Sana panics, is this where how she got rejected? Without even having a chance? She hummed, not wanting to answer the question with panicked tone or question. If she had unconsciously induced more force than she should be on her hand, Jihyo doesn’t show it.

“So I’ve been thinking, you did all these, with you still with your girlfriends, you are courting me yes?”

Should she say yes? Or just bluff and say they are all just friendly act? Her hand slowed down unawared, her mind  went blank when she was dragging by her hand and sat on Jihyo’s lap.

“It’s okay Sana, take your time, I’m here.” Jihyo’s arms wraps around Sana’s waist makes her feel the comfort from the skinship. She sighs as she relaxes in the embrace of the prefect, her arms set on Jihyo neck carefully, prepared to take back if Jihyo shows any uncomfortableness at the act.

“I like you. Not just in friend kind of like, but also wanted to be with you kind of like?” Sana said timidly. Her eyes casted downward, avoids to look into Jihyo’s eyes.

“I like you too.”

Sana looks into her eyes, can’t believe that her crush is also interested in her despite knowing herself is in a poly relationship. “But Tzuyu and Momo-”

“Well they know about this right?”

Sana nodded. Lips puckering as she waits for the ‘I like you but-’ kind of rejection.

“Then I’m fine with it too.”

Sana looked up, not sure if she listened it right.

“So what about the movie nights after the event?” Jihyo grinned.

 

 


not exactly what i plotted but i'll just go with this

im sorry if it didnt reach expectation lol