Happiness Continues (Field Day's Seq.)

Tzumo Scrapbook

Tzuyu. She heard a few people calling her name as she slowly gains back her conscious. She opened her eyes and found all of her close friends are present, expect the only one that she yearns.

 

She sighed. Applying forces on her palm and obdomen, she tries to sit herself up. The pain in chest almost makes her attempt to fail but she managed to endure it.

 

" She left when she knows you are about to wake up." Chaeyoung knows who her partnes is looking for although she sisn't say it out.

 

The saddened expression in Tzuyu's face fades, body lighten up upon Chaeyoung's next statement. " She is just not ready to see you yet, you know, feeling guilty for stabing you and all those s."

 

Tzuyu gives out a hearty laugh, how can her Momo be so cute without even trying?

 

She turns to the doctor, “ How am I doing Jihyo?”

 

The latter adjust her spec, looking at the report. Based on the observations, you are cleared. You can even leave now if you want to. Just avoid vigorous activity for a month alright?” She wiggles her brow, along with a knowing smirk towards Tzuyu.

 

--

 

Tzuyu trails small frequent kisses on momo’s collarbone. It has been a while since she did that. She brushes through the peach blonde hair, lifting up the bangs to look more thoroughly at her face, strives to not omit any little details of her lover’s.

 

She can’t resist the cuteness having momo blinking her endearing big puppy eyes towards Tzuyu as the reaction of her intense loving gazes.

 

Tzuyu closes in slowly and gives a tender kiss on Momo’s forehead. “ Now, little thing.” She then places her forehead against Momo’s. “ Tell me, did you missed me?” 

 

Momo closes her eyes and hums as she relishes in the warmth transfer from the younger’s forehead. Quivers waft through her as Tzuyu’s hand travels from her back till her spine. “ Tell me Momo.”

 

Tzuyu panics when she saw tears slides through Momo’s face. “ What’s wrong Momo?” She withdrew her hand, unsure where should she places them now. Should she hide herself and get off. “ I’m sorry, it is because of me, I think I should leave now…”

 

She was quickly hugged in Momo’s embrace before she can make any more move. The blonde hid her face on Tzuyu’s chest. “ Please, don’t leave me ever again.”

 

Having no idea what Momo is referring about, she hugs Momo back tight and persistently brushes her hair. “ I would never leave you babe, not if you want me to.”

 

“ Tzuyu,” she raises her head to meet Tzuyu’s with her eyes closed. “ I’m sorry, I’m sorry to panic when you tell me your stories. I’m sorry I’m too coward to reach out to you. I’m sorry I get captured so easily. I’m sorry to hurt you.”

 

“ Baby girl.” Tzuyu holds momo’s head. “ You don’t owe me anything, Momo. My love for you is unconditional. I would do anything for you. I can sacrifice anything to ensure you safe and happy, even it means to cost my life.” She kisses her forehead, pressing it longer this time. “ I love you, Momo, so much. I have already gave you my heart, and I have no intention to take it back for now.”

 

Just when Momo about to panic upon Tzuyu’s last word. The latter continues to peck on her right eye. “ Not now.”

 

Her left eye. “ Not tomorrow.”

 

Her nose. “ Not 10 years later.”

 

Her lips. “ You will hold it for me forever.”

 

The kiss didn’t end just like that. She kissed her once, twice and deeper. “ You tasted like peach.” She hums. Momo doesn’t reply but she pants hard and exhales deeply.

 

Tzuyu closes in once more, “ Now, tell me how do I taste.” She graze the pinky plumped lips, encourage the blonde to take the lead.

 

And she did. The blonde shifts onto Tzuyu and straddled her without breaking the kiss. Tzuyu mums and circles her arms around Momo’s neck, engulfs in the honey lips she desires so much.

 

Momo continues to trail her kisses down. She kisses Tzuyu’s neck, it lightly. Tzuyu moans and arches her back. The pain on her back and chest bring her back to reality. She gives out a small yelp as her back slump back to the bed.

 

“ Tzuyu, are you okay?” Momo s on her cheek, a worried look can be easily seen by the latter.

 

Tzuyu pants as her chest heave up and down. She looks apologetically to Momo. “ I’m fine, Momo. Jihyo says we can do ‘vigorous activities’ for a month. I guess she is not lying then.” She can’t help smirking when the latter blushes upon her words. She tangles Momo and guides her to settle beside her. She kisses her on the forehead and smiles. “ Let’s settle for cuddling in the moment alright?”

 

Momo hums as she cuddles in, resting her head in Tzuyu’s chest and mumbles “ Let’s sleep Tzuyu.” Soonly both sinks into slumber in each other warmth and embrace.

 

--

 

“ Urghhh.” Kai groans as he being thrown on the floor. He tries to get up but his fatigue and pain unable him to do so. Thus he just lays down on the floor with his arms opened. Panting, he asked, “ How you do that? It had just been 2 weeks?”

 

“ Well let just say she have an excellent girlfriend.” Tzuyu reached Momo while answering him. She warps her arm around Momo’s shoulder. “ Now that she beaten you, I hope you can stop bothering us from now on Kai.”

 

“ Oh my god Momo has just beaten Kai.” Nayeon and Jeongyeon amazed by the performance in the screen. Nibbling on their chips, they ask, “ How did she does this in this short amount of time?”

 

“ Blame it on Tzuyu’s injury.” Chaeyoung mocks while working on her code programming. “ ually frustrated and being too bored with lots of energy, Momo suggested Tzuyu to train her in the evening.”

 

“ And the most annoying part,” Chaeyoung says as she slumps her back on the chair. “ is Mina agreed to be Momo’s training partner.” a ually frustrated tiger cub is still cute nevertheless.

 

“ I see.” a voice appeared behind them.

 

Chaeyoung stiffed upon the hand on her shoulder from behind. “ Ermmm.” the cub stuttered, not sure what to reply back to her lover.

 

“ I will make up to you.” Mina says as she circles Chaeyoung’s neck from behind, pressing her lips on her hair, inhaling the tiger’s sakura shampoo scent that she bought.

 

Her hand moves towards the cub’s abs, caressing gently. “ Miss me?”

 

The 2yeon already long gone when Mina is here. Chaeyoung nodded, closing her eyes as she enjoy the touch of her lover’s hand on her body.

 

 


 

And there you go, feel free to imagine the part xD. So I felt a need to do the sequel of Field's Day as I'm not quite satisfied with the lack of fluff there. Also I think my writing has gone decline I need y'all help telling me what can I do with it. I think I lack a lot especially vocab but besides that, I'm totally clueless. Appreciating all of the readers who has been borne with my terrible writing ;)

 

Happy Chinese New Year

Kim