Fangirl's Fantasy

Fangirl's Fantasy

I didn't read this over and just wrote as my thoughts spewed out of me >.< If there are any parts that are confusing, don't hesitate to tell me and I'll fix it or elaborate on it. Anyways, I hope you guys like it. xD I was actually listening to 11:11 while I wrote this. 


 

“What are you doing?”

 

Tiffany’s entire body trembles fearfully. Dressing up in black and hiding behind the trashcan practically screams stalker mode, but Tiffany gives a lazy smile at Sunny, her friend.

 

“Just inspecting the trash.” Tiffany picks up a random wrapper before flinging it back with disgust. “Ew, it’s dirty.”

 

“Duh, it’s trash.” Sunny rolls her eyes and looks toward the stage, catching sight of the solo artist, Kim Taeyeon, singing her heart out. “Ohh, now I understand your sudden interests in being a janitor instead of a trainee.”

 

Tiffany’s breath hitches as she finally allows herself a peek at Taeyeon. “My queen.” She sighs, leaning against the trashcan.

 

“Okay, enough. We have to get to the practice room before the evil Choi manager notices us missing.” Sunny drags the starstruck Tiffany out of the room.

 

“B-B-But Sunny, Taeyeon-sunbae was just about to sing the high note,” Tiffany whines and tries to crawl back into the room, but the shorter girl has a death grip on her collar. “Just a few more seconds, then I’ll promise to practice for an extra hour!”

 

She’ll even face the wrath of Choi manager’s hour-long lecture!

 

“No, you stalker! You already have her album that you listen to nonstop.”

 

“But she’s my queen! A lowly peasant like me should worship her in her presence!” Tiffany shrieks uselessly as she’s dragged away.

 

***

 

The time has finally come.

 

Tiffany’s made it. She’s officially a trainee at SM Entertainment. Forget about how freaking huge the company is, how beautiful everyone is, how she’s so close to debut. Forget about it all. There’s only one thing Tiffany’s concerned with. And that’s how to breathe when she finally meets her favorite solo artist, Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Oh my god.” Tiffany is hopping as she rewatches Taeyeon’s music video ‘I.’ “Slay, my queen.”

 

“Yah!” A voice from the other side of her dorm room makes her presence. Tiffany can’t see her roommate, but she can tell that the girl is annoyed and cranky. “Turn that thing off, Fany! Some people are trying to sleep!”

 

“But I can’t sleep without listening to Taeyeon’s song,” Tiffany clutches her phone tightly, practically kissing the screen (cough* Taeyeon’s lips), “It’s sooo good.”

 

Sunny wonders how this fangirl is going to survive tomorrow. They’re supposedly going to have a little party for the newly debuted Exo boy group. Everyone’s going to be there. But most importantly for Tiffany, Taeyeon is going to be there.

 

***

 

“H-H-H-H-H-H-H-Ouch!” Tiffany winces and lightly rubs her arm that is elbowed by Sunny.

 

“She means to say hi, Taeyeon-sunbae.” Sunny greets for the stuttering idiot.

 

“I love you.” Tiffany mutters under her breath, looking absolutely flustered and in Sunny’s eyes, creepy.

 

“What was that? I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you.” Taeyeon asks, tilting her head sideways and unintentionally giving Tiffany a heart attack.

 

“Ohmygod, you’resoperfect,” Tiffany hyperventilates. She didn’t want to look like a gaping fish and inside she was telling herself to act cool, but then Taeyeon’s dark brown bangs sweeps to the side with that head tilt, so now everything she had prepared for is immediately thrown out the window.

 

Just when she is about to see the light, a slap across her cheek brings her back to reality. “You good?”

 

Tiffany nods her head despite the red handprint that is slowly appearing on her left cheek.

 

“Uh, are you okay?” Taeyeon seems a little bit shocked by the interaction between the new trainees. Sunny literally just slapped Tiffany, how is any of this okay?

 

“I’m okay,” Tiffany takes a deep breath for what she’s about to say. “Taeyeon-sunbae will you—“

 

“Fany, don’t. I'm serious, don't say it.” Sunny warns the girl who is clearly out of her freaking mind.

 

Rolling her eyes, Tiffany steps closer to Taeyeon, whose eyebrows are now shooting upwards questionably. “Taeyeon, will you go out with me?”

 

Sunny almost wants to choke the living out of Tiffany. The girl is only going to be heartbroken when Taeyeon says…

 

“Okay, sure.”

 

“What?!” Sunny says, her shout echoing in the large room.

 

“S-Sunny, c-catch me,” Tiffany manages to say before fainting into a pair of arms. Taeyeon’s arms to be exact, because Sunny is too stunned to react fast enough.

 

“Cute.” Taeyeon giggles over Tiffany’s unconscious body.

 

Oh, Tiffany is going to have a field day when Sunny tells her about this when she wakes up.

 

***

 

Tiffany’s wish has come true, she is actually dating Kim Taeyeon, the hottest, trending solo artist in all of Korea.

 

But funny thing about wishes is they have loopholes, and dating a famous singer has plenty. Tiffany's eyes have finally opened up to reality, and pop goes that fantasy bubble.

 

For one, Tiffany always knew Taeyeon was a great singer. The girl can sing a crying baby to sleep. But sometimes, she wished her voice had an off button.

 

“Na na na na na na na na, I believe I will be over you~”

 

“Shut up.” Tiffany groans at 11:11—the time that Taeyeon likes to enter their dorm and sing her newest single to Tiffany until the girl wakes up. She should have never given Taeyeon the passcode to their dorm.

 

“It’s 11:11~” Taeyeon sings, rudely pulling Tiffany’s pillow barrier away. She leans over to Tiffany’s annoyed ears and sings even louder, “oneuri han kani~”

 

“Okay, I’m up! Stop singing please!” Tiffany whines, finally giving up her day to sleep in to entertain her girlfriend.

 

“You love my singing, what are you talking about?” Taeyeon smirks, brushing aside Tiffany’s bed hair to uncover her grumpy face from underneath.

 

“I hate it.” Especially this song. Tiffany grumbles, only to receive a sound kiss on her lips.

 

“Na na na na na na na~” Taeyeon teases, but before she can get to the second line of na na na’s, she’s yanked forward and her lips are pressed against Tiffany’s as a message meaning ‘shut the hell up’. “I will never be over you~” Taeyeon sings between kisses, her words muffled.

 

***

 

Tiffany had learned the hard way that what is shown on camera, music videos, TV should be taken at face value, because the real-life Taeyeon is completely different from her public personality. If she were to never date Taeyeon, she would have never seen this psychotic, jealous, raging side buried beneath the breathtaking cuteness that was Taeyeon.

 

“Excuse me, where have you been all day?” Now in front of Tiffany as she enters the room is an angry-looking elf named Kim Taeyeon.

 

“I went out to eat with the other girls—Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Jessica.”

 

“Yuri was there?” Taeyeon looks betrayed as she nearly shouts out Yuri’s name.

 

“Y-Yeah, b-but Sooyoung, our manager was also with us.” Tiffany purposely avoids eye contact since she knows Taeyeon’s dagger eyes are directed at her.

 

This was definitely not the y or innocent Taeyeon in her music videos, “I” or “Why,” while the adorable, dorky alien had gone to the planet Starlight.

 

If this current Taeyeon were to make a music video, it’d be called “Die.” (Tiffany)

 

“Sooyoung is useless and weak when it comes to food. She wouldn’t even notice if Yuri, that black pearl, tried to kiss you.” Taeyeon pokes Tiffany’s chest angrily. “She didn’t try to kiss you again, did she?”

 

“Heh.” Tiffany stupidly responds with a grin because she finds this entire situation funny.

 

In that moment, her life is flashed before her eyes as Taeyeon pounces on her.

 

It appears that Taeyeon will come out with that “Die” (Tiffany) music video after all.

 

***

 

As a rich celebrity who can literally buy her own island if she wanted to, Tiffany had expected Taeyeon to travel the world, spend her money on luxuries, and live the rich life.

 

Yet as she wakes up with Taeyeon lying on top of her, snoring away, Tiffany comes to realize that this rich solo artist is a lazy couch potato—a house fairy.

 

“Don’t you have your own place to sleep at?” Tiffany asks, nudging Taeyeon awake when the girl refuses to roll off her. Taeyeon’s three-story house is definitely bigger and better than Tiffany’s tiny dorm.

 

“You’re comfier,” Taeyeon reasons, boldly resting her hand under Tiffany’s shirt.

 

“Can we go out? Let’s do something today.”

 

“Let’s sleep some more first.” Taeyeon mumbles against Tiffany’s collarbone and sighs softly, indicating that she is already falling back asleep.

 

“Lazy .” Tiffany says, hugging her girlfriend tightly as she whispers, “But you're still my queen.” Whipping out her phone, Tiffany takes a couple of selfies, because even though she's dating Taeyeon, a part of her will always be Kim Taeyeon's fangirl. 


 

I changed a few parts and the title to fit the story better lol