Two

Bunny Love

Merry Early Christmas! I finally get to have my break, but I have to do some studying as well, so I am not sure if I'll have time to update. It's been tough trying to keep my grades in the A's. So far, I am doing great. Enjoy!


Cho Hee’s POV

Class ended with the bell.

 

Eun Mi already left to her next different class than me. She likes being early, so she can socialize with the students in the class.

 

I, however, take my time. If I'm in a rush, I tend to leave things behind. Plus, my class is near.

 

I took my belongings and pushed them into my book bag.

 

I was going to leave the classroom, like everyone else, but a hand grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

 

I turned around, seeing him.

 

“Seobbie…”I murmured.

 

He smiled, letting go of my wrist. The heat of his hand lingered at the area where he held.

 

“Bunny,”he whispers at me.

 

“Ya...don't call me that anymore. We're already Seniors,”I teased.

 

I really didn't want him to stop calling me that. Bunny...I love how he says my nickname.

 

He stuck his tongue out.”Too bad, bunny.”

 

I smiled.

 

He keeps my nickname...

 

We both walked out of class together with his arm around my shoulder like old times. He always tries to push the weight from his arm onto my

shoulders for me to yell at him, like I usually do. However, I finally gotten used to him doing that, so I don't do anything about it.

 

“What's your next class?”He asked.

 

“Hm...AP Statistics,”I replied.”It's around this corner. How about you?”

 

I watched his face brighten more.”Ooh, we're in same class again!”

 

I watched his smile dance on his face. It made my heart flutter more and more.

 

We turned to the corner and entered the class.

 

 

Our AP Statistics class ended.

 

I'm surprised that I was a bit talkative with Seobbie around me in that class than having Eun Mi in the other.

 

However, what bothered me was that some of the girls tried flirting with him. Good thing, he ignored them since I was trying to teach him the stuff he

missed from the past days we've learned beside me.

 

It was finally time to eat lunch. Seobbie and I exited the class together, heading our way to the cafeteria.  

 

“Ya, Yo Seob-ah!”We both heard a familiar call from behind.

 

We both turned around, seeing Ki Kwang. I watched him slinging an arm around Yo Seob's shoulder.

 

Of course, he ignored me.

 

“Eat lunch with me and my friends!”Ki Kwang offered.

 

Yo Seob turned to me and then back at Ki Kwang.”I wa-”

 

His answer was cut off by a shriek, which we all jumped from.

 

We turned to a shriek that belonged to Eun Mi. She looked at me with her widened eyes. She pulled me away from them, pulling me straight into the cafeteria.

 

“Ya, Cho Hee-ah! What was that all about!?!?! You're talking to him! The new student!”She exclaims besides me.

 

We got in line for our food.

 

“H-he's my childhood friend,”I stated.

 

Her eyes bulged.”REALLY?!?! How come I never knew?!?!?”

 

“Well...we were interrupted in the morning...”I mumble.

 

We both received our food and paid them. We walked to our usual table. Her friends also joined, like always, but they don't talk to me because I'm not

social or at their level.

 

Only one girl talks to me though. She's Son Seo Yeon. She’s in my AP Statistics class. She's popular and very smart, like Eun Mi. She's not prettier

than Eun Mi though. A lot of girls envy her because of her intelligence. She's also nice and caring. She can be quite funny if you get to know her, like

me. However, I don't talk to her much though. Plus, she's busy with her academics and clubs.

 

I sat between her and Eun Mi.

 

“Hi, Cho Hee,”she greeted.

 

I smiled.”Hi. How's your day so far, Seo Yeon?”I asked.

 

“Tiring, especially when those girls keep squealing like pigs because of that new student,”she replied.

 

I nodded, agreeing with here. We both laughed.

 

“Ya, Son Seo Yeon! We heard that!”The girls, including Eun Mi, sitting at our table exclaimed.

 

We both laughed again.

 

“It's not our fault that we aren't drooling over him,”she mutters.

 

I giggled, eating my lunch.

 

Suddenly, I heard my name in the girls’ conversation. I looked up at them and see them staring at me with envy?

 

“What?”I wondered.

 

“You're childhood friends with the new student????”They all questioned.

 

My goodness...She did not just tell them that.

 

I looked at Eun Mi, who's staring at me like everyone else.

 

I nodded.”So what?”

 

“So what?!?!? Introduce him to us!”They exclaimed.

 

I seriously didn't want to. Is it because I'm jealous? I don't like girls around him, except me. Okay...I think I might be too possessive.

 

I shrugged.”I don't want to.”

 

“Cho Hee-ah!”They whined, including Eun Mi.

 

“Or we'll not talk to you,”a popular girl threatened.

 

They weren't even talking to me until now.

 

I shrug.”Okay.”

 

I picked up my lunch and belongings and left the table to an empty one.

 

“Y-ya! Cho Hee-ah!”I hear Eun Mi calling after me.

 

I ignored her.

 

“Ya, unnie...Why are you even friends with her?”I heard one of the girls ask.

 

I clenched onto my stuff in frustration, heading to the empty table ahead of me.

 

I pulled out the chair from the empty table and sat on it, laying my belongings in front of me. I continued to eat.

 

Yo Seob's POV

 

I was eating with Ki Kwang and his friends. It seems like I was sitting with the popular boys or the kingkas as they refer to here.

 

We were talking about a certain popular girl or queenka that I don't really care about.

 

I spotted my bunny at a table with girls.

 

I smiled.

 

Did she possibly make friends?

 

My smile transformed into a thin smile.

 

It seems like no one's talking to her except for that one girl.

 

“Ya, Yo Seob hyung, what are you looking at?”One of the boys, Dong Woon, spoke up.

 

They all stared at where I'm looking at.

 

“Ooh...you like one of them?”Ki Kwang asked.

 

We watched them talk to one another.

 

“Which one do you like?”Doo Joon, a different senior who's in the same morning class as bunny and me, ask.”Eun Mi? Seo Yeon? Hye Jin? Min Ji?”He suggested.

 

“Ah! He's probably staring at his childhood friend!”Ki Kwang exclaims.

 

“Childhood friend?”The boys asked.

 

Ki Kwang nodded.”I think he likes her, but he keeps denying it.”

 

“Which one is she, Yo Seob-ah?”A different boy ask.

 

I didn't respond. I continued to watch Cho Hee. She began to talk to the other girls. I watched her rise from her seat and walk away from the table.

She found a new empty table and sat down. She continued to eat her food.

 

My eyebrows furrowed, seeing her face expression. She seemed a bit mad.

 

What happened?

 

“Hm...it's that girl,”Ki Kwang pointed at Cho Hee.

 

“Her? The quiet one?”Dongwoon asked.

 

“Hm...she's kind of cute,”I heard Doo Joon commented.

 

I wanted to go glare at him, but instead, I got up from my seat with my lunch and walked to my bunny.

 

“Ya, where you going?!?!?”I heard the boys call after me.

 

I ignored them. I pulled a chair next to Cho Hee and sat down.

 

“You seem mad, bunny,”I said.

 

“I'm just annoyed at people, Seobbie oppa,”she says.

 

“Hm...tell me. What happened?”I ask.

 

She gave a huff, puffing out her lips. I smiled.

 

My bunny is so adorable.

 

“The girls found out that I'm your childhood friend and wanted me to introduce you to them. However, I refused to, one of the girls said that she won't talk to anymore if I don't do it. She barely talks to me. They barely talk to me, except for my best friend!”She explains, scratching her head. She bangs her head on the table, leaving with a thud.

 

“Ya, pick up your head,”I ordered.

 

She obeyed, but she brought her arms on the table and laid her head on it.

 

I sighed.”Do you want me to introduce myself to them?”

 

She instantly shot up, staring at me.”Heck no. I don't want to hear any more squeals.”She returned back to her position.

 

I chuckled.”Ok, fine…”

 

It was just awkward silence with her resting.

 

“Ya,”I spoke, nudging her.”Bunny,”I called.

 

She turned her head to me.”Bwo?”

 

“What's your next class after lunch? I forgot to ask you.”

 

She finally picked up her head, leaning  her back against her chair.

 

“Hm...Physical Education. I have it with Eun Mi, a best friend of mine. Ew, I also have it with her friends too,”She recalls aloud.

 

“Yay! We have the same class thrice now!”I exclaimed.

 

She smiled at my behavior. She told me her other classes, which I don't have with her anymore.

 

“Aw...you're not with me anymore,”I whined.

 

She giggled, looking at me.”Ya, you never changed, Seobbie. What did you do in the States?”

 

“Hm...eat, sleep, poop, pee-”she glared at me at my response.”I studied. I learned English and the other subjects.”

 

She nodded.”No girls? No fun?”

 

I turned to her, surprised that she would even ask that.

 

Can't she see that I like her? I avoided girls when I was in the States, because...I waiting for her.

 

But of course, she doesn't know that I liked her ever since we met back then when we were young. The love still remains though. Once I knew that I would come back to Korea, I was thrilled to see her again. I planned to ask her out around this year.

 

I shook my head.”Of course not! Most of them aren't even my type!”

 

Cho Hee’s POV

 

I nodded.”No girls? No fun?”

 

My goodness...I wanted to facepalm myself, but with Seobbie here, I can't.

 

Why did I ask him that??? You're so stupid, Cho Hee! What if his response was a ‘yes’?!?!? That would rip my heart into pieces if he's having some long distance relationships right now.

 

“Of course not! Most of them aren't even my type!”He retorts.

 

I sighed in relief in my mind.

 

I chuckled as way to get him from thinking I like him.”Arraseo.”

 

My goodness...What would happen if he finds out that I like him??? I bet he would avoid me and go back to America…

 

“Did you had fun though?”I ask, changing the topic.

 

“Yeah, I-”

 

His answer was cut off by the bell.

 

“Looks like lunch is over,”I muttered.

 

I got up, throwing my trash away, and he as well. We grabbed our belongings and walked to our next class Physical Education. I noticed some glares

and gasps from people as we walked through the halls. They just can't believe that someone so handsome is hanging out with a person like me.

 

“Cho Hee-ah! Wait up!”I heard a familiar call.

 

I turned around, seeing Eun Mi catching up to me.

 

She finally caught up to me, walking beside me. I noticed her eyeing Yo Seob.

 

“Y-ya...why didn't you wait for me? We're going to the same class.”

 

“Mianhe, unnie. I thought you were gonna walk with your other friends, since they're also in our class too.”

 

“You have to walk with me everyday then! You never left me behind!”

 

Well...until today.

 

I tugged on her arm.”I'm really really really sorry. I was chatting with Yo Seob.”I turned to him, guiding her to look at him.

 

I noticed her blushing when Yo Seob smiled at her.

 

I began to regret what's happening right now.

 

“Cho Hee-ah, introduce me to him!!! Please!”She begged.

 

I sighed.

 

I will regret this...I will regret this…

 

Yo Seob's POV

 

I noticed Cho Hee’s friend blushing when I smile at her.

 

“Eun Mi, this is Yo Seob,”Cho Hee introduces, gesturing her hands to me.

 

“Oppa, this is Eun Mi.”She gestures to her friend.

 

I waved my hand at her.”Anneyong, Eun Mi,”I greeted.

 

I watched her face redden more. She hid behind Cho Hee.

 

She giggled.”Hi,”she squeaked.

 

I smiled at her cuteness.

We all walked to Physical Education together.