One

Bunny Love

Hey guys! I'm back with this story, Bunny Love. Well, its' just a normal school story that mostly everyone may or may not go through with a best friend of theirs. I finally had time to type after some procrastinations there and high school stuff. Enjoy! Ew...what's wrong with this font below... Someone suggested me to create a Yoseob X Eun Ji fanfic! That is in process! It will come in in the future!!!!


It all started on that one day. That one day that I much regretted for introducing him to her.

 

*Flashback*

One and a half week ago…

I was in English class.

 

“Omo! Did you hear?!?!”I heard a female student exclaimed nearby me.

 

“What???”Her friend asked.

 

“We're getting a new student!”

 

Another girl joined their conversation.

 

“Really???? Is it a boy or a girl???”The other girl questioned.

 

A male student joined in.”I heard it's a boy.”

 

The girls began to squeal.

 

“Yeah! I heard that he is cute and really handsome!”

 

I smirked at my seat.

 

I can't believe they care about looks. It's just a new student.

 

“Cho Hee-ah! Aren't you excited for the new student???”My best friend, Eun Mi, asked.

 

I looked at her, shaking my head.”Of course not. It's not like they're the president or an idol or something.”

 

“Well...I heard that this new student is coming from America.”

 

A-america?

 

*Flashback Within a Flashback*

 

I sat at the dining table, eating my dinner.

 

“Yeobo,”I heard my Omma call to my Appa.”I went to Mrs. Yang’s house, and she told me that her husband and son is coming back soon.”

 

I froze.

 

He's coming back?

 

“Really? From the States?”

 

I glanced at my Omma, who's nodding. She turned to me.”Isn't he your childhood friend?”

 

“Y-Yo Seob?”I croaked out.

 

My Omma nodded.”Ah, yes, that's his name!”

 

“Hm...I remember he always comes over to our house and plays with our Cho Hee,”My Appa recalls.”He lives like five houses away from us, right?”

 

“Three, yeobo,”My Omma corrects.

 

Seobbie’s coming back...The boy I like is coming back.

 

“D-do you know when he's coming back?”I asked.

 

Omma shrugged.”His Omma didn't tell me when. She only told me that they  would be coming back soon.”

 

*Flashback Within a Flashback Ends*

 

Is it possibly Yo Seob? Seobbie?

 

“You heard that too, Eun Mi unnie?”The female student asked over the room.

 

Eun Mi nodded.”I wonder if he speaks hangul...Isn't he American?”She dreamed.”He would ace in this English class.”

 

“Aniyo, he lived in Korea first, but he had to go to America with his dad. His mom stayed back though,”a male student explains.

 

“And how do you know that, Ki Kwang oppa? How do you know about his parents as well? Are you perhaps...a stalker?”Eun Mi questioned the male student.

 

Lee Ki Kwang. He's handsome and strong, not that smart though. However, he's popular just like Eun Mi. People suspect that they're both dating. They're not really. They're just friends who like to tease each other.

 

“Ya...Ki Kwang-ah, I never knew you were a stalker!”Ki Kwang's friend exclaims.

 

“I'm his best friend! Duh! I'm not a stalker!”He retorts.

 

Ah...yes...I forgot. He's also best friends with Yo Seob. So...that means Seobbie is coming. Even though he's best friend with Yo Seob, he ignores me. He probably doesn't remember that I'm friends with Seobbie. He prefers popular, cool people, like Eun Mi. 

 

I sighed, remembering the past.

 

*Flashback Within a Flashback*

In 3rd grade...

 

Yo Seob and I sat on the swings at recess, having a swinging contest.

 

“Ya, Yo Seob-ah!”I heard someone call Seobbie.

 

Yo Seob stopped swinging, looking at his best friend.

 

“What, Ki Kwang?”

 

“Let's play kickball! We don't have much members!”Ki Kwang exclaims.

 

Seobbie looks at me and then back at Ki Kwang. He shrugs.

 

“Sorry, Ki Kwang...I wanna swing with bunny.”

 

I smiled.

 

Bunny...That's my nickname that he uses. Whenever I get excited or hyper, I usually hop around, showing my teeth that looked like a bunny’s.

 

However, I don't have my bunny teeth no more.

 

“Bunny?”Ki Kwang stared at me.”Cho Hee?? Why her? Why don't you wanna play with us?”

 

“Mian, Ki Kwang,”Seobbie apologizes.

 

“But you're always playing with her!”Ki Kwang whines.”Wait...do you like her?!?!?”

 

My face starts to redden, as well as Seobbie’s.

 

“Aniyo! We're just best friends!”

 

Childhood best friends...That's who we are.

 

“Fine. If you like her, then stay and play with her,”Ki Kwang states.

 

Seobbie hesitated, looking at me.

 

“I'm gonna tell everyone!”Ki Kwang shouts.

 

I gave a small smile, nodding for him to go play with Ki Kwang.

 

I didn't want him to be wrongly accused that he likes me, unless he does...which is

impossible.

 

He knew I had no friends. The only friend I had was him.

 

He gave me a thin smile back and jumped off his swing, heading with Ki Kwang.

 

*Flashback Within a Flashback* Ends*

 

I still don't have that much friends. Eun Mi was the one who approached me and became my best friend. She would help me come out of my shell and interact with others.

 

The bell began to ring for class to begin.

 

“Alright, kids, get to your seats!”Mr. Jang says.

 

“Come on...where’s the new student?”Eun Mi murmurs besides me.

 

“So...as you all have heard, we have a new student-”

 

Everyone began cheering.

 

I was actually anticipating if it was going to be Seobbie.

 

It has to be Seobbie!

 

“-and he came back from the United States.”He turned to the door.”Student, come on in!”Mr. Jang called for the new student to enter..

 

The door opened and everyone began to applaud.

 

“He's sooo handsome!”I heard the girls gasp.

 

He came inside, smiling at everyone.

 

“Stand right here,”Mr. Jang orders.

 

He obeyed, facing the entire class.

 

I could only stare at him. He looks more mature and handsome, especially with that cute face of his that he still has. I could feel my heart beating fast.

 

Can everyone hear it? It’s really loud.

 

He flashed a smile at everyone, and that made every girl squeal and swoon over him. Then, he met my eyes.

 

He smiled at me.“Bunny…”I saw him mouthed.

 

I smiled back.”Seobbie,”I mouthed back.

 

“Oh my askcjejxnwj!”Eun Mi freaked out beside me, clinging onto my arm.”He's looking at me!!!! I saw him mouth something, but I can't understand

what it was…”

 

I'm sorry, he was looking at me. I wanted to say that to her, but...I think she won't believe me. She wouldn't believe that Seobbie’s really my childhood friend unless I give her evidence.

 

“Cho Hee-ah...I think I’m falling in love. He's soo cute and handsome. I wanna hear his voice. I bet his voice is handsome too!”She squeals beside me.

 

The smile on my face faded.

 

I can't have my best friend liking the same person I like...That can't happen.

 

“Okay, class. Settle down,”Mr. Jang tried to calm the class. Everyone slowly became quiet. He turned to Yo Seob.”Introduce yourself.”

 

He looked at the class, but he mostly stared at me. I stared at him back. “Anneyonghaseyo, my name is Yang Yo Seob-mnida,”he greets.

 

Every girl started to squeal over his voice, especially Eun Mi, who was the loudest. Everyone turned to her, even Seobbie.

 

Eun Mi looked at Yo Seob, who looked at her with curiosity.

 

“Oops...mianhe. Continue,”Eun Mi says.

 

Everyone turned away from her, slightly giggling.

 

She looked at me.”I totally embarrassed myself, Cho Hee-ah… Did you see Yo Seob look at me???”

 

I nodded.”Yeah yeah yeah,”I nonchalantly said, trying to hear Seobbie.

 

“So...any questions you all want to ask about Mr. Yang-shi here?”Mr. Jang asked to to the class.

 

A girl raised her hand.”Ne, Miss Ye Jin-shi?”

 

“When’s your birthday?”She asked.

 

The class starts giggling. However, I didn't find it funny.

 

“January 5, 1990,”he answered.

 

Eun Mi nudged me.”Ooh! He’s older than me by like three months! He's my oppa, Cho Hee!”

 

I nodded.

 

Seobbie is older than me just by four months. So...Eun Mi is older than me by one month.

 

“Ya, Yo Seob-ah!!!”Ki Kwang called.

 

Everyone looked at him.

 

“Remember me?”

 

Yo Seob smiled.”Of course, how can I not forget my best friend?”

 

Eun Mi nudged me again.”So...Ki Kwang wasn't lying at all!”

 

A boy raised his hand.”Can you speak English?”

 

Yo Seob nodded.”What do you want me to say?”

 

“Anything!”Everyone replied.

 

“There's a poem that I remember. May I recite it?”

 

“Sure, go ahead,”Mr. Jang says.

 

Everyone became silent, waiting for him to speak.

 

“ ‘It came to me that every time I lose a bunny,  they take piece of my heart with them. And every new bunny who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be bunny, and I will become as generous and loving as they are’,”he finishes reciting the poem.

 

“Can everyone understand that?”Mr. Jang questions.

 

I think everyone, except me and probably Eun Mi, was having trouble apprehending it, because I hear the students murmur, “Whoa...what's that?” or a "Wait...can he say say that a bit slower?"

 

I could easily understand it, because it contains my nickname that he uses for me. I was surprised that he would use that poem though.

 

I look up at him and found him staring at me.

 

“OMG, Cho Hee! He's looking at me!!!”She squeals. She sighs.”Good thing I excel in English to understand what he was saying. His English is very good!”

 

“Can you translate that?”The class finally gave up, asking.

 

He nodded, translating it.

 

“I'm gonna give him a bunny that won’t leave him as a present!”She whispers to me.

 

“Okay, class, that's enough. We need to start class,”Mr. Jang declared.

 

We watched him pull out a English workbook that everyone has from his cabinet and hand it to him. Then, he looked around the classroom. He turned

to Yo Seob.

 

”Hm...you can sit in the empty seat in front of Cho Hee.”

 

I watched Seobbie’s face brighten more.

 

“Aw!! Why can't he sit next to me, Mr. Jang??”Ki Kwang whined.

 

Mr. Jang ignored the complaining Ki Kwang.

 

“Miss Cho Hee-shi, raise your ha-”

 

Seobbie was already walking to his seat, smiling at me.

 

“Wah...he even knows who Cho Hee is,”I heard a girl gasp.

 

“How??? She's so quiet and shy,”I heard another girl whisper.

 

“He's so smart,”another girl gasps.

 

“I wonder if he knows us too…”

 

Before he sits in his seat, he flashes me a smile, and I returned it.

 

Eun Mi elbowed me, and I turned to her.”Ya, do you know him?”She whispers.

 

I open my mouth to answer, but I was cut off by Mr. Jang.

 

“Okay, class! Take out your English workbooks and turn to page 394! You may start your assignment.”

 

(Lolz...Harry Potter reference, okay...I gotta stop. Fantastic Beasts is amaaazing! You gotta watch it if you haven't)

 

I sigh.

 

Let class begin…