He wouldn't go.

Doing Stuff.

Doing stuff. 

 

 

“So? You’re spending the night?” she looked behind her shoulder.

A fuzzy smile spreads like honey across her face as he pushed her inside gently. Locking the door as they sticked to each other all the way to the hall. 

“Yes… I… Am…” he said, suddenly pushing her a bit harder so that she would fall onto the lavender coloured couch. 

 

 

Euhahah stop!” she laughed, as he pecked endless kisses on her skin. 

 

 

“Not tonight romeo.” she pleaded. 

But then he smiled, only to kiss her lips softly. Breaking away for a moment to smile and say,

 

 

“Okay. But I want cuddles.” 

 

 

Instinctively, she pulled on his lean neck and as he fell on her, though his weight had hurt for a moment, a wide, content grin was painted on her face. As much as you want. She whispered. He pulled on her back carefully and they rolled to the side, adjusting according to their heights. Delicate sighs slipped from their lips as they felt warmth going back and forth through the fibres of their clothes. It was just as a good feeling as . Maybe better.

 

 

To be so close, without hesitance and discomfort. No pressure whatsoever to satisfy or to please. Both of them was engulfed in the feeling of each other’s embrace. 

 

 

The sun crawled up the skies faster than they could sleep. And it had scorched her eyes so she rustled her way up. Then sadly was tugged back down as he turned over, scooted and pulled her back into his embrace. She sighed. Suffocated by his hours-long body heat. 

 

 

“Ya… That’s enough, its morning Oppa.” she whined. He giggled, covering her eyes and curling onto her body like a cooked prawn. A morning, tired groaned echoed from his closed lips. She smiled, amused by his cuteness. It was a struggle but she managed to slip her hands through the gap of his armpit and made her way to his head. Softly, she patted his crown of disheveled brown hair. Too soft to belong to a man, and yet to fluffy for a woman. Her smile grew wider, as she bit her lips. Struggling to boil down her own morning giggles. He nodded to her touch and they stayed like that for an hour. 

 

 

“Oppa… I’m hungry.” a soft whimper spread across his sweater. He sat up, looked at her and pouted jokingly. 

 

“Really? You’re prioritising your tummy more than me?” he said, lips curled downwards.
 

“Yes! 120% yes, so get up lazy- and lets get some breakfast.” she demanded, swiftly escaping from the couch and looking down to his sleepy, squinted eyes. 

 

“Honestly…” he cursed. Getting up himself and then looking back down to her. Then, rudely tapping on the crown of her head with an approving look on his face. She snarked loudly, proceeding to step on his foot as she walked away. 

 

“YA! ARGH, YOU… THAT LITTLE…” 

 

She laughed slightly, striding fast into the bathroom. 

 

“Race you to the shower.” she shouted with a naughty smirk on her plump, just-woken-up face. 

He tried to run, but the leftover pain on his feet was a lethal weakness and when he got to the toilet, the door closed loudly on his face. 

 

 

“Ha! Those obnoxious long legs does you nothing oppa… hahaha.” she mocked from inside. 

He snorted angrily but slowly, he placed his hand on the door and a soft smile grew on his face. His eyes lowered with ease as he took a long deep breath. That smile turned into a burst of short, embarrassed giggle as he walked back to the couch and sat down lazily. His head hung nonchalantly, eyes closed as he eased back to sleep. The smell of her shower gel spreading faintly in the air relaxed him as his breathing paced slower and his mind drifted further. The sound of splashing water, the slight humidity in her apartment was like a sleeping pill. He was always the calmest when he was by her side, along all her traces of presence. He loved the way he would hear her voice nimbly passing through these concrete walls. Her singing was offbeat and she never remembered the lyrics correctly, but it was always his songs. Songs that he would put on when they were in the car, or the ones that he posted on twitter. She always ended up singing his favorite songs. 

 

 

And he would sing along, correcting her beat, completing her forgotten words. And a sense of delight would spread like soft clouds in his body whenever she tried to out-sing his voice. He would let her win, always, despite the fact that all his songs were butchered mercilessly by her awful musical skills. 

 

 

“TADAAAA. ALL CLEAN AND READY. HOW ABOUT YOU?” she screamed, tucked inside a large tower that had covered her from the chest down. It was a big one, too big for her size as it dragged across her feet when she walked out the bathroom. 

 

 

“Wow, what couture is this? I love this… uh, wet look but the dress seems to be swallowing you miss.” he teased. 

 

“Are you okay?” he laughed, tapping on her wet hair again. 

Annoyed, she ignored him and walked straight into her room. She even slammed the door to portray her burning anger. But her reaction had only amused him and lightly, with a grin on his face he went into the bathroom. 

 

 

That’s why you shouldn’t take things like that from my place. Aigoo. He whined, while his hand traced a yellow cup, her toothbrush cup. Then mindlessly, he took a black toothbrush from a black cup with a black coaster, neatly placed inside of by the yellow one. She always paid so much attention, he thought. And that always made his heart race. Because no one had appreciated him as mush as she did, and that made him feel like he should treat her better. To love her more.

 

 

 

“Excuse me mister, are you going to take another year until you finish?” her voice bounced from outside and immediately made him wash faster. He walked out of the toilet looking utterly annoyed. 

 

“Ya, where is my other towel?” he demanded. 

 

“Omo.” She snorted loudly, her eyes shyly scanning his body. He was wearing her hair towel and his tall proportions only allowed the small, light lavender towel to wrap meekly around his waist. While all of his other, poor parts were exposed. The towel never made it past his knees. Unable to handle the amusing, ‘y’ and ridiculous view, she burst out cackling. The house shook with her loud laughter and as she was losing it, she walked towards him and laughed way more than she was supposed to. 

 

“Honestly, I told you to leave me a towel.” he pouted, finally sincerely upset. 

 

“Okay, I’m sorry… Hahaha!”  she said, still laughing so much she had to hold onto his arms as she lunges forward with uncontrollable laughter. 

 

“Here here.” she said as she took off her huge towel off her shoulders and confidently wrapped it around his chest. Now its a cocktail dress. She mumbled. 

 

“Ha, couple look.” she giggled as he exhaled loudly, annoyed to the bones. 

 

 

“Whatever.” he grunted, walking like he was still on the runway. Her laugh amplified, and quietly he smiled along. Then pausing mid ‘runway’, he looked back, popped his hips and placed a finger on his lips. 

 

 

“Oooh.” he joked ily. 

 

 

“Oh my god, Oppa!!” she screamed. Tears drizzling down her cheeks as she dropped to the floor, cackling hysterically. He bit his lips, too happy to see her so amused and delighted. He dressed quickly, then like two puppies, they swarmed over the fridge. 

 

 

“Hmm… what do you think?” she asked. 

 

“Well… we have eggs…” he paused, rustling his hand in the air. Over the empty refrigerator. 

 

“And… some kimchee.” his head tilted, looking deep into the frozen, blue space. 

 

 

“PAJEON.” they echoed, looking to each other, both quite surprised at the simultaneous synchronization. They broke into soft giggles as he gently elbowed her to the side and reached out for the jar of kimchee. 

 

“Just a minute.” he mumbled, prying out leaflets of preserved vegetables. She nodded, wordlessly taking out a bag of fresh flour from the cupboard and pouring half of them into a glass bowl. Then, she cracked two eggs. He walked over, looking over his shoulder and frowning subtly. 

 

“Ya… Ya…. that’s not how you mix the batter woman.” he mocked.

 

She paused and hissed slightly, smacking the wooden ladle roughly and proceeded to heat the pan. A small grin popped out from his tense face and casually, he went behind her and held her hands as she held the cold handle. She flinched at the warmth of his hand, looking back to see him embracing gently. 

 

 

“Why in the world does my woman always makes the cutest mistakes.” he nagged. 

 

 

Her fluster were hidden by her long, warm brown hair as she bit her lips. Too nervous to breathe. He let go of her hand and pulled on her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder as he cupped her body with his. 

 

 

“I like it.” A smile spilled  from both of their faces as the pan started to steam with the hot stove.

 

Let's move okay, are you forgetting that I’m hungry?” she whined. 

 

“Okay, okay.” His lips pursed as he let go and took the bowl of batter. 

 

 

The smell of the savory pancakes spread slowly, and as she sat by the counter, the view of his back earnestly flipping pancakes was like a blow of warm air. Tingly and yet, peaceful. Safe. Then after a few minutes, he came with a plate of steaming breakfast and a smug smile on his face. 

 

 

 

“Aigoo.” he whined, sitting across her and serving the cakes mindlessly. It looked tasty, with cool, glossy ketchup poured all over them. She bit her lips, looking all too excited to eat her first meal. 

 

“So, today…” she paused, swallowing the big bite of cake in . 

 

“We have your newly thrown laundry in the bin, the sheets hasn’t been washed in two weeks and the curtains too.” she continued, resting her chin on her palms, lowering her gaze to his face. He ate quietly, ignoring her list of errands. 

 

 

“Ya…” she whined, pulling on a standing strand of hair from his head. He looked up, squinting his round eyes with utter annoyance again. 

 

“You know, whenever I’m here… somehow there’s always things that needed completion. Why is that?” he asked, cynically as he dramatically stabbed a few layers of fluffy pajeon. She squinted in retaliation but mellowed into a foxy, coaxing expression as she pursed her lips and circled his knuckles with her fingers. 

 

 

“Uhm, since Oppa is always such a good, responsible partner with amazing visuals… The look when you do errands is sooooooo y, it drives me crazy.” she winked devilishly.

He burst out in soft giggles as he looked down to finish his laugh. Stretching his jaws when he looked up to her face and mirroring her pose, he rested his chin on one hand and reached out the other to her cheeks.

 

 

“Ah… I see.” he smiled, rubbing her pinkish, flustering cheeks softly. Then suddenly, attacking her forehead with a firm but careful flick on her pale forehead. A loud yelp slipped from her smile as she jumped, rubbing her forehead vigorously to numb the stinging pain. 

 

 

“Argh, Oppa!” she barked, eyes red from the sudden attack. 

He laughed lightly, still resting his face on his knuckles as his eyes darkened into a strong gaze. She almost choked on her nag when they made eye contact and slowly, she screw her lips inwards and somehow, looked down feeling quite guilty. A smugger smirk stretched by the sides of his lips. 

 

Ssst, this devilish woman sure does know how to use all her cards on me huh?”

 

 

“I’M NOT YOUR SERVANT. GO FIND YOURSELF  A YOUNGER BOYFRIEND IF YOU WANT TO BOSS HIM AROUND!!” He shouted, taking his plate and funnily, hers too to the sink and instinctively washing them in one go. 

 

 

“Oh… come on! Oppa, you said you’d do anything for me. I mean, its just some household errands. Not like I’m asking you to donate your kidneys or anything…honestly.” she said, blowing on her four fingers and pressing them gently on the red patch of flicked skin. It had tingled from the pressure but after a few minutes, the pain was as good as gone. 

 

“Oppa~” she called sweetly. Biting her lower lips as she walked over to his side and pulled on the hem of his sweater. 

 

 

“You really look good when you’re doing laundry. And you’re extremely better at it than I am so…” she pouted, tipping on her toes as her chin reached up to his left shoulder. Hmm? she whined, looking at his slightly tan cheeks and his mighty tall nose and cheekbones. Her heart flutters easily and so, with a sharp breath, she jumped slightly and attempted to kiss his cheeks. But right then, he turned to look at her and their lips met, sweetly, abruptly like popcorns. Their eyes widened, both round and sparkling with surprise. But swiftly, he tugged on her waist and pulled her closer. She closed her eyes, the feeling of his cold, soapy wet hands seeping through the fiber of her light t-shirt was making her heart race. 

 

 

The soft, gentle kiss deepened. And swiftly, her hands crawled to the back of his head as he bent lower to lessen the distance and though, he was slightly rough when he kissed, he was gentle enough to melt her thoughts when he smiled in between. She could taste the leftover ketchup from his plump, morning lips and he could feel her face, trembling slightly under his touch. He let go, lowered his eyes and looked straight into hers and with a satisfied smile, he nodded sweetly. 

 

 

“Okay, call. Lets do laundry.” 

 

“Okay.” she smiled coyly, flustering red.