"pull over. let me drive for awhile"

hundred ways to say i love you

he's been driving for three hours.

we started our trip in the middle of the night. my mom is sick. it was uncalled for, an emergency. i had to ask sunggyu to drove us there, as i am not in the mental state to be driving.

even if sunggyu had just came back from his long hours of work.

sunggyu didn't ask questions. he knew how much i value family. he knew how close the bond between a mother and a daughter is. he just said "yes, of course i'll drive you there"

but after three hours of the trip, i managed to calm myself down, my brother called to say that my mom had regained conciousness. i let out a breath of relief, and so does sunggyu. he slows down a bit, as he had been going a bit fast, just too make sure we were not too late.

i look over to sunggyu beside me, his hair disheveled, his eyes are sunken, he's tie hanging loosely around his collar.

"sunggyu, pull over. let me drive for awhile."

"no, baby. it's fine, we're almost there anyway." he insists

"oh come on, you've been driving for hours, and you look super duper tired, just let me drive, I'm fine, I'm better now, but you need some rest, you look awful."

he seems to be reluctant to stop, but i gave him the stank eye and he knew he lost and pulled over to a silent night road. we switched seats and sunggyu made himself comfortable in the passenger side, reclining his seat and groaning as his backpain is getting to him. i felt bad, truly i do.

"why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, eyes almost closing from exhaustion.

"just...really lucky to have you. i'm sorry, for dragging you into this mess" i said as i started driving.

sunggyu took my hand and brought it closer to his lips and kissed it, "you know i'd do anything for you."

-

 

 

 

first chapter is a bit short, let me know what you guys think of it xoxo