Love Belt

I Think I Love

Kibum doesn't actually have any plan, he just needs to see Jinki. He doesn't want Jinki to run away so he figures an ambush is in order. He can't do it without Minho's help, since Jinki can't stop clinging onto Minho nowadays. Not to mention the fact that they live together.

Repulsive.

As he drive to their apartment, he wonders if Jinki will still ignore him, or if he misses Kibum as much as Kibum misses him. He contemplates just confessing as soon as he sees Jinki, so everything will be settled quickly, no matter what the outcome will be.

Just kidding, Kibum won't accept any other outcome than Jinki accepting him with open arms and they get married and buy one more dog in five to ten years. Okay, maybe it is a little overboard. But a man can dream.

Who is Kibum kidding, though, Jinki doesn't even want to talk to him.

Kibum curses when he almost misses the last turn because of these thoughts, but he manages to arrive. He takes out his phone from his purse and calls Minho. Minho answers after three beeps.

"I'm here. Where is he?"

"Watching TV in the living room. Get here quick, I pretended to go to the bathroom so you have to ring the bell before he gets suspicious of me." Minho whispers.

Kibum snorts. "Oh please, you always take the longest bathroom breaks. He won't get suspicious." He mocks Minho.

"I can't believe you still have the audacity to on me when your relationship with your boyfriend is falling apart, but it's none of my business." Burn. Minho doesn't get called flaming charisma for nothing.

Kibum ends his call after a " you. Thanks." He can't get through a phone call with Minho without bickering, but he is always thankful to have a friend who always got his back.

Jinki's brows are furrowed when he hears the doorbell rings, confused as to who could be coming at this hour. He doesn't recall Minho ordering some food. "Minho! Did you expect a guest?" He yells. Getting no response after a few seconds, he goes to the door.

He looks into the peephole and gasps when he finds Kibum standing there, looking cute and small as without his shoelifts and with his oversized fluffy sweater. Get your together, Jinki.

The door is opened and Kibum finds Jinki's face as soon as he lifts his head. me with a plastic fork, I miss him so much. He curses inside. His heart tells him to just jump into Jinki's embrace but his brain tells him to chill the down, so he does as his brain tells him.

"Can I come in?" He asks, sounding way too miserable than he planned to. Jinki opens the door without a word, letting Kibum in and follows him inside.

They bump into Minho on their way to the dining table, looking ready to get out with his coat, wallet, and car key.

"Oh hey Kibum!" He sounds very unnatural, best new actor my .

Jinki looks confused. "Where are you going? We haven't finished the movie."

"Uhhh Hyung wants to treat me to drink." Minho sweats.

"Which hyung?" Jinki pushes. Minho can't look him in the eyes.

"Donghae hyung." Minho blurts. Kibum mentally notes that he will kill Minho after this.

"Donghae hyung enlisted, though?"

"He's on break!! He just told me. Doesn't get a lot of break time so I gotta go. Bye!" Minho quickly makes his exit before he talks more that he can't back up. Why the did he say Donghae of all the hyungs he has. Hopefully Jinki doesn't search through SNS to confirm this.

The air is completely dead once Minho closes the door behind him. Kibum takes a seat and soon Jinki follows, sitting across Kibum.

A few long minutes later, Jinki finally speaks. "So… what brings you here?" He tries to sound as casual as possible, alrhough the uncomfortable situation is eating him.

Kibum doesn't know if he has to beat around the bush or confront him right there and then. If he beats around the bush, there is the possibility of not even ending up saying everything. If he confronts him right away, who knows what kind of reaction Jinki has, he doesn't want to be ignored even further. He's troubled and he looks it. So Jinki automatically goes to the water dispenser and pours a glass of warm water for Kibum, as if he is programmed to do so whenever he sees Kibum in distress.

Once he gets the glass in his hands, Kibum blurts. "I miss you." Definitely not the words he was planning to say, but what is plan right now when he wants to jump into the man before him.

"What are you talking about, we saw each other just two days ago." Jinki tries to brush it off with insincere fake giggles and a smile, although Kibum knows for sure Jinki knows what he's talking about. Jinki isn't dense, and worse, he's bad at hiding something —a quality that Kibum usually finds endearing, but not tonight.

"You know what I mean. You never texted me anything the last few weeks." Kibum sounds desperate and bitter. Truthfully, he wants to yell. If it was any other person, he would yell. But it is Jinki and he is just physically unable to do that.

Jinki looks at his own hands on the table, avoids eye contact as long as possible. "I don't know, wouldn't my weird messages bother you? Just trying to give you some space." He almost whispers at that point.

These ing loudmouths. Who the told Jinki about Kibum finding Jinki weird. Kibum is gonna kill them when he finds out. "They didn't bother me at all. Not the slightest. Why would you think that?"

Jinki lifts his head to look at Kibum, trying to confirm if Kibum is just messing him up, but looks away shyly almost immediately. He looks at his small hands again. "I…" He seems hesitant to answer it. But Kibum stays still and waits until he's ready to talk. "I overheard you talking about it with Jonghyun."

Kill my ing gay . Of course, all this mess started because he can't watch his own damn mouth.

"I know I am weird, and I send weird texts. But I never mean harm. I only want to make people laugh." Jinki mumbles while looking at his fingers. His ears are crimson red, his face starts to flush. Kibum is so fond, his heart beats so fast. "I want to make you laugh."

At that, Kibum stands up from his chair and walks around the table to Jinki's seat. Jinki is startled, his body is still frozen but his head is no longer looking down. He can't help but looking at Kibum's face.

Kibum decides to talking and takes Jinki's face with his two hands and gently kisses his red wet plump lips. Jinki gasps.

 

 

•••

 

 

January, 2016

Kibommie❤️ Yeonggam-nim~ Buy me a drink~

You Why are you acting cute? Did you drink already?

Kibommie❤️ LOL no, not feeling like drinking solo today. Everyone is asleep already, I only have you~

You Am I your last resort?

Kibommie❤️ No, you're my ONLY resort.

You LOL. Ask Jonghyun to come too, he can't be asleep yet. I'm getting ready

Kibommie❤️ Already asked, busy writing lyrics and stuff

You So I AM your last resort!!!

Kibommie❤️ Hurry up already!! I'm calling a cab

Jinki smiled and took his favorite —Kibum's favorite— Louis Vuitton wallet. He enjoyed flirting (did this count as flirting?) with Kibum before drinking. He knew the other members didn't enjoy drinking as much as they did, so the two of them always went together when they were in Japan and Kibum couldn't get his hands on his favorite besties. Jinki didn't mind being Kibum's besties substitute, as long as he got to hang out with Kibum, however pathetic that might sound.

As soon as Jinki reached the door, Kibum gestured him to hurry because the cab was already downstairs. Kibum yanked Jinki's arm impatiently and dragged him through the flight downstairs.

Kibum's hand stayed in Jinki's arm throughout the trip to the bar.

Somehow, Kibum felt like he should be the responsible one that night. A rare occassion, but Kibum had a feeling Jinki would totally be trashed that night. Normally, Kibum would just be trashed with Jinki, but he wanted to feel sober.

There was no tangerine in the bar, so Jinki kept ordering edamame for him to peel. He didn't even eat the beans, which was frustrating. Kibum tried to eat some of them, but he was full and not drunk enough, so he gave it to the drunk NEETs next to him (Kibum overheard their conversations, obviously). Jinki kept ordering more sake and even more plates of edamame.

After glasses of sake and tens of plates of edamame, Kibum called it a night. Drunk Jinki was cute, but he didn't seem like he could afford to have a conversation with anyone, let alone the bar owner. Kibum ended up taking care of everything, but he strangely didn't mind it at all. Probably because Jinki kept using him as a human cane.

Walking out of the bar into the cab, Jinki was clinging onto Kibum for his dear life. Even after they were settled inside the cab, Jinki still put his limbs all over Kibum's body. After telling the driver their address, Kibum had nothing else to focus on other than Jinki and his handy hands and his intrusive legs and his horrible, horrible breaths. Jinki's face was buried in his neck, his hands touching Kibum's face, his leg trying to pry Kibum's thighs. Drunk Jinki was definitely the cutest. Kibum giggled, although he was sweating bullets through his coat.

The cab driver seemed to have been enjoying their routine in the back seat. His eyes met Kibum's in the rear window. He smiled at them fondly, the not judging kind of smile. "You have a cute boyfriend." He commented.

"He is-" The words were stuck in Kibum's throat. He couldn't seem to deny it, although he knew Jinki was not his boyfriend. "Thank you." He sighed. He felt like a fraud, but he was never one to reject compliments.

A dozed off Jinki mumbled "I love you" before he started snoring and fell asleep on Kibum's shoulder.

Kibum muttered an "I love you too" while trying to pretend his heart wasn't about to jump out from his mouth.

 

 

•••

 

 

"I love you." Kibum finally says it out of overwhelming emotions between their kisses and Jinki pushes Kibum's chest away to stop the kissing. Kibum opens his eyes to find a stunned Jinki. His jaw dropped, making his plump lips even more inviting. Goddamnit, Kibum curses inside. He would give anything to be able to kiss Jinki right at that second.

Every second feels like forever for Kibum, and Jinki has yet to say anything. His mouth is still opened, lips swollen from kissing with Kibum. Does he even blink? Kibum is actually concerned now. "Baby, baby? Breathe, breathe." Kibum says as he runs his hands on Jinki's sides.

"Are you messing with me?" Jinki finally talks. His hands are still on Kibum's chest, so he should know that Kibum's heart beats as fast as his own does.

Kibum softly takes Jinki's face in his hands again, slowly moves his face closer and closer to Jinki's face. Jinki closes his eyes, so Kibum gives Jinki small kisses before he answers. "I am in love," another kiss, "with you."

When Kibum stops the kisses, Jinki opens his eyes again. He is still in disbelief, Kibum can tell. But he looks ecstatic, which anyone in this world can tell. "Are you drunk?" He asks as he clutches his hands in Kibum's sweater. It's an expensive one so Kibum has to tell Jinki to watch it, but he is too busy cooing at innocent Jinki.

Kibum shakes his head as a reply. Jinki looks relieved, but then he looks worried again. "Am I drunk??"

Jinki is so cute Kibum can't help but kissing the out of him again. Kibum accidentally bites Jinki's lips too hard so Jinki moans in pain. He stops for a bit only to say, "see, you are definitely not dreaming," and resumes his tongue and lips .

02:00am

You Don't come home

Minho🔥 Don't forget tell your boyfriend to wear condoms

You Don't worry I'm gonna go through your supply

Minho🔥 HEY DON'T IN MY ROOM

Minho🔥 KIBUM I SWEAR TO GOD DONT ING DO THAT

Kibum rolls on Jinki's bed, his legs wiggle excitedly while he laughs at panicking Minho. Jinki just looks at him fondly, his hand making circles on Kibum's stomach absentmindedly.

Not long after, Jinki's phone vibrates. "It's Minho." Kibum rolls on his side and puts his weight on Jinki. Kibum demands to look at the messages.

02:16
Choi Minho Hyung, first of all congratulations, second of all dON'T TOUCH MY BED

Choi Minho HYUNG ANSWER ME

Choi Minho At least not the signed jersey, please I'm begging you

Choi Minho Make my family picture face the wall

Kibum continues to laugh and buries his face on Jinki's neck. Jinki laughs too, but before he can get Kibum's face out of his neck and onto his own, both of their phone beep.

SHINee(5)

02:18
Minho🔥 Can anyone get a hold of Kibum or Jinki hyung?

Jjong🐶 You're not at the apartment?

Minho🔥I'm not and they won't answer me. Can you text them and tell them to text me back

 

02:30
Jjong🐶 They tell me you're overreacting as usual

Minho🔥 HYUNG THEY ARE ING ON MY BED

Jjong🐶 OMG ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Finally!!

Taem🌼 What? Is this a joke??

Minho🔥 I'M NOT JOKING

Taem🌼 You're saying they are NOT in love with me?

Jjong🐶 Taemin, you're still up. And yeah… no, honey…

Taem🌼 But you are, right, Jonghyunie hyung?

Jjong🐶 …

Taem🌼 OH MY GOD. MINHO HYUNG???

Minho🔥 I'm going back to the apartment I'm gonna save my precious belongings

Taem🌼 DO I HAVE EVEN ONE PERSON WHO LOVES ME???

Taem🌼 What about the katsudon delivery guy???

Taem🌼 WHAT ABOUT OUR CLEANING LADY??

You Taemin shut the up

Minho🔥 DO. NOT. . ON. MY. BED.

You We didn't.

You Not twice, at least.

Minho🔥 I'M GONNA KILL YOU

Yeonggam-nim ^^

Minho🔥 HYUNG WE MADE A PACT

Jjong🐶 Good night everyone except Minho who can't shut the up.

Taem🌼 WHAT ABOUT THE NEW STYLIST???

Jjong🐶 I swear. To ing. God.


.

~The End~