Final

Awaited Feeling (One-Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dong Hae looked at his grey suit and started talking to it like a crazy man, "Should I wear you or is the party more deserving of Lee Dong Hae's presence?"

A loud vibration of a car was heard outside, its beep notifying Dong Hae of the "cab he just requested"'s arival. He sighs and decides to grab his grey suit, "Oh, who cares," he mumbles before he stuffs himself inside the cab and tells the cab to go to SM Gardens, the condominium where the party was to be held. During the ride, Dong Hae notices how the taxi driver's eyes would always land on his lower body.

"Sir, what are you looking at?" Dong Hae asks and the driver chuckles before pointing to his-, "What the he-ck?! I forgot my pants!"

Just then, a wave of nostalgia hit him like a speedy race car.

...

"Please let me in," Dong Hae pleads as he used my hands to at least cover up his lower body, being dressed up in only a white dress shirt and yes, boxers.

"No, you cannot," The guard said, standing adamant with his decision, "This is a formal party, sir, not a swimming party.

A giggle was heard from behind and Dong Hae sighed in relief upon hearing that voice which was all too familiar. It was her, the woman he loved. "Silly! Here are your pants," She handed the piece of clothing over.

...

"I'm really sorry, but can I stop here?" Dong Hae requests and the cab pulls over, obeying his command. "How much?"

"Since we haven't traveled that far, it's all free," the driver offers and Dong Hae thanks him before running back to his property.

Though he was near his own house, he sensed danger in the area. The place reeked of knock-out gas and Dong Hae felt dizzy as he reached for his keys, opening the door. Too dizzy to function, he regretted to have ignored the footsteps he heard behind him. It was then that he got knocked out and darkness scattered his vision.

...

The darkness is then gone as light enters his vision, blinding, but welcoming all at the same time. Dong Hae wasn't quite sure if he woke up from having knocked out or if he was still trapped in his own dreams, his own delusions as he sees the figure he longed to see for years now. She was clad in a white dress, with a flower crown on her head. The glowing light causing her fair skin to glow even brighter. It was impossible, no he could clearly remember that day.

That day when a tragic car accident took her dear life. He knew Jong Hyun was no good, yet she kind of chose him over Dong Hae. Her white dress started getting dark with dust, dirt an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter