Incoming Call

Dreams coming true (ON HOLD)

It'd be a few hours until you were able to get into the convention. It could have been faster, but you all realized you were standing in the wrong line. Go figure. Not to mention Justin and Jamie were upset that you left them locked out of the car while you chit-chatted the morning away with Tiffany...Although you didn't actually tell them that, you just made up some excuse. Once you made it in you all quickly looked at your fan engagements passes. Rubbing off the weird filmy stuff, anticipating the names that were beneath them.

 

By some miracle you all managed to get two high touches each. Seriously what are the odds? You would have been perfeclty fine with just one, heck even if you didn't because you've been having the best fan engagments with your idols already.

 

Jamie screamed and jumped in excitement. “Yes, yes, I got a BTS high touch.” She scratched off the other one “Oh and IU”

 

Justin's eyes perked up as she mentioned IU. “Let's see I got, uh, Sorry.....Well . The other one better be something.” He scratched off the second one. “Girls Generation, let's go.....nah, it's Vixx.”

 

“Awh, you lucky!” Jamie pouted.

 

“I'll trade you, Give me the IU one and I'll give you Vixx.” She gladly handed it over. “Sweet! IU here I come.” He kisses his high touch.

 

You finally had your chance to see who you got. “And the winner is BTS.” Jamie let out a small scream. “the next winner is....still BTS.” You managed to get two BTS high touches.

 

“Sell it to someone, I'm sure you can find some BTS fans around.”

 

Justin budded in. “You could sell it, or better yet, just give it to me.”

 

You were surprised that Justin wanted it. He wasn't usually into the boy groups, other than Big Bang he was straight up girl groups.

 

“Justin you really want it?”

 

“Yeah, my boy Rap Mon is chill. The group is pretty dope too. There gonna change the game for sure.”

 

Jamie added, "They've already changed my heart forever!" You and Justin both rolled your eyes at her. 

 

You all went to various fan engagements through the audience passes and visited the booths that were all around. Obviously you all stopped by the GG booth making sure to grab a name tag, naming your bias of the group.

 

It was great being around other kpop fans. Some were a bit more hyped than you but it was cool. You spotted all the sones because of the name badge. There were some awesome dedicated fans cosplaying. Some of them were pretty spot on.

 

When Justin went to see IU, jamie went to the dance tent. You used the time away from them to send Tiffany a text. 'Hi, Tiffany it's Y/N.” You didn't get a reply back. You were worried that she didn't recognize the name. “We met at the vending machine...I'm the one that bought snacks for you and your friends”

 

Still nothing. Was I being to straight forward? Was I bothering her? Did she even really want to hang out with me again, or was she just being nice? You checked to make sure you put in the right numbers. This was beginning to bother you so much. Did you do something wrong earlier?

 

“What are you doing over here!” Jamie came up behind you, scaring you.

 

You hid your phone behind you, away from her. “Nothing”. You said it so defensively, you hoped she didn't notice it.

 

She looked at your hand behind you. She smirked. “Looking up info on SNSD? Or more specifically Tiffany?”

 

“No.....” She really knew you, because that is exactly what you would have been doing. But if she only knew. She wiggled her eyebrows up giving you that look. You looked back at her straight in the eyes, "Seriously!"

 

"Okay.....Whatever you say". She started walking away from you in a sort of sarcastic manner. You jumped up and followed her.

 

The day was coming to an end and now the three of you stood in line waiting to get into the venue. You were among the other hundred of fans waiting to get into the P2 area. The day was long and hot and you wanted nothing more to be inside and enjoy some live singing and dancing from some of the top kpop acts. You knew that at any minute they would start letting fans inside.

 

", are we gonna go in or not. IU is waiting for me, damnit." You both chuckled at him.

 

"Justin you met her once, she is not watiing for you, hell she probably doesn't even remember you." 

 

"Damn, Jamie you are so heartless. It could happen...you don't know."

 

"Okay, Romeo. I hope Jessica doesn't get jealous."

 

"Why you gotta do that. I got plans okay. Tonight IU, tomorrow Jessica. She don't have to know." 

 

While these two were having their conversation over Justin's imaginary love life, your phone went off.

 

*INCOMING CALL TIFFANY*

 

You panicked. Your heart started racing all over again. Do you answer or...... 

 

ONE MISSED CALL FROM TIFFANY

 

Well there goes that opportunity.

 

"Alright we're going to start moving everyone inside now" one of the guards hollered out. The line began to move and again...

 

*INCOMING CALL TIFFANY*

 

This time there was no second thought. 

 

"Hello...." it seemed like forever before you heard an answer back.

 

"Hi~" It was so cute and full of excitment. "Sorry, I was a bit busy when you messaged me the first time. I was going to message back, but I thought it'd be nicer to talk rather than read your messages."

 

She is going to be the daeth of you...like really. "Oh no it's completely fine. I was a little busy myself." LIE, LIE, LIE. You were panicking about it before, but you'd definitely never tell her that. "Sorry I didn't answer the first time either." 

 

"It's okay. We must both be busy."

 

"Yeah."

 

The line started going in, Justin and Jamie started getting more ecstatic the closer they walked to the venue. You staggered behind a little. The cheers of the fans got louder and you could hear fans talking loudly about the artists'. 

 

You got a little paranoid, hoping Tiffany wasn't hearing any of this so she wouldn't find out that you actually know them. What would she think of you if she knew how much you loved them and found out you were just another obsessed fan.

 

"Hello.....Y/N?" , what'd she say.... You didn't realize she was still talking to you on the other end.

 

"Sorry, I'm still here." You managed to get out.

 

"Is it a bad time." 

 

Yes, just a little. "No, it's okay, I have time to talk."

 

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to meet again. I mean to get your jacket back of course"  She giggled a little.

 

You could just imagine those cresent beauties forming on her eyes as she giggled away. "Of course."

 

 "I don't want to steal it. Even if it is a nice little coat."

 

"Not at all, you could have it if you wanted" You must have been smiling like an idiot talking on the phone as hundreds of fans passed you by.

 

"Y/N" you turned to the side hearing your name being yelled. "Y/N". Justin and Jamie looked mad. They must not have went in, waiting for you. You tried to motion them to go inside. Instead they walked back toward you. "GO AHEAD" you tried to tell them, covering the phone. They still walked toward you, ignoring you.

 

"My friends and I will be going to get dinner soon. Would you like to join us?" She said it in such a way, you thought she must have been nervous asking you.

 

Just then, your friends arrive. "What the hell is going on, we're about to go inside and start the night."

 

"Are you coming or not". They started bombarding you with all these questions. Obviously, they were getting frustrated with you. But they were starting to frustrate you as well. If they knew who you were on the phone with they wouldn't be nagging you like this.

 

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW" you said it irritatingly to them, forgetting to cover the phone this time. Tiffany must have thought you were talking to her.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm stupid, you must have alot to do."

 

You jumped back to her. "Wait, what? I didn't mean to say...It wasn't..."

 

"It's okay maybe some other time. I mean we did just meet after all. You must think this is so weird of me. I'm sorry for being a bother. Bye." 

 

"N-N-o..Wait! You misunder....It's not...."

 

*DIAL TONE* ~ She hung up.

 

You stood there stunned. The phone still pressed against your ear. "Hello..Hello" You heart pumped fast and not in an exciting way, this time it was filled with immense guilt. You slowly pulled the phone away from your head.

 

*CALL ENDED*

 

......Did I just ruin all my chances at anything happening. I literally yelled at her....She must hate me now.

 

 

 

 

 

 。。。。。

Well........that didn't go as planned did it. It was over before it started. What do you think will happen now?

 

 

 

Finally an update. Sorry for making you wait so long. I never intended to take such a long break, I wanted to be an author that could consistently update. I hope you enjoy this...even though it didn't end with normal lovey dovey intereactions between you and tiffany. I shall try my best to update more consistently. 

-Taenyyulsic9