Cure

Snostorm |NamJin|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin missed him but he couldn't do anything. His worry for him only grew bigger, what was he going to do? He wondered, did he want him to be happy or was it just because of the sake of love? An eye-opener for Jin he questioned himself. 

He wasn't Jin's patient, but he still got to be outside of the fine line. Love was not allowed in his work. 

When it began to snow, Jin decieded to leave the cafe, and without noticing it, he was outside Namjoon's apartment. As if walked but didn't really know where he'd go. The darkbrown colour of the door, Jin stared at it for a long while, just staring without moving an inch. 

Should I knock? He thought. Jin was freezing and even though he didn't want to admit it - he wanted to knock and say hi. But he knew that Namjoon's wife was sick; he couldn't let himself be a burden for Namjoon. Jin sighed and turned around, but stopped for a second. Looked up and then down. He shrugged his shoulders and took the stairs up to the rooftop.

 

As always, Namjoon had to take his walk to the grocery store and up to the rooftop. Now Jin was up there. Jin was surprised but so happy, he got to see him again. 

Childishly, Jin almost ran to Namjoon and gave him a hug. He accepted the hug and the warmth he was given. 

"Hey it's cold out here. Wanna get come in to my apartment?" Namjoon invited him. Without a second thought about it, Jin nodded and said yes multiable times. 

They walked down the stairs to Namjoon's apartment, he unlocked the door and walked in, "I'm home Yeong. I got a friend with me if that's okay?"

 

 

Friendzoned... But why does it hurt? It shouldn't, not even a little sting so why is it there? 

I mean... We're only dating. Oh wait what? But we are just friends, yeah? Just friends... Jin had a conflict with himself how he was feeling. Namjoon is married for god sake. 

Yeong yawned and then answered her husband, "Friends? Namjoon... I'm still sick... I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter