Beautiful liar

Snostorm |NamJin|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No answer was found, but after all - why would he tell someone he just met?

Even though Namjoon was kind of comfortable with him, he felt like he had met him before, but he couldn't remember where. The stranger had a good aura, but he didn't feel like explaining everything. It was easier to lie then explain why. 

Namjoon took a deep breath, his answer was decided. "Yes, I am happy." Namjoon tried to smile, but it was there he saw it - He got it confirmed that Namjoon was unhappy. There wasn't much to do, he had to let go of him, for now. He waved goodbye and walked home. After a few minutes of silence, Namjoon went down to his apartment. 

Namjoon took care of his wife, but she wasn't getting better nor worse. It was just going round and round, in the same pattern. As if he was helpless, he couldn't do anything. 

 

The stranger Namjoon met on the rooftop started to follow him. He wanted to care of him. Though he didn't know what but he was special. The fact that Namjoon wasn't his patient didn't stop him - he still wanted to free him from his sorrow. 

---

The dark, cold winter wouldn't leave Seoul for a while and people only had a hard time getting around. Most people stayed in, and so did Namjoon. He sat inside a café, sipping on his hot chocolate he ordered while going through documents on his computer. A sigh escaped his lips and his hand let go of the mouse. Work, work, work and more work. He wanted to take a break from everything but didn't know how, there was no time or possibility. 

A sudden voice woke Namjoon up from his thoughts, "Excuse me. Is it okay if I sit here?" A man with sunglasses asked Namjoon. He had brown hair and looked like a prince to Namjoon. His charm made him smile and blush, he nod his head in acceptance. 

He sat down on the other side of the table, reading the newspaper and sipping coffee. Namjoon got back to work, he was exhausted but didn't stop trying. He watched him type on the keyboard, which was fascinating for him. He studied his face expression and body language, an analyze from head to toe. A chuckle escape his lips as he tired to hid his discreet way of analyzing while drinking coffee.

Little did Namjoon know that it was the same man he met up on the rooftop the other day. He didn't even have a clue, as soon as he started a conversation with Namjoon he wouldn't stop talking. Which made the strange man smile. It was as if they've been friends forever, and after a while, Namjoon began to open; he was readable like a book. 

"But you know... We have met before, haven't we?" The stranger took of his sunglasses. "Hello again." he gave him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter