Letter for Momo

Shots of Jeongmo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING : angsty

She couldn't stop crying for the past whole week and her eyes were swollen. But she didn't care. She needed her, her warmth, she wanted her presence by her side. But she would never come. Yoo Jeongyeon would never come back to her. It hurts so much. She was holding that letter, the letter that ended everything. She still remember their first meeting though.

Momo was soaking in the rain during the night. It was 1:00 a.m. She just came back from the office, working overtime. Suddenly, there was a car stopping beside her and the owner got out from the car. "Do you need a ride, miss?" it was her. Momo couldn't stop staring at her facial features, her eyes, nose, lips. It was perfect. It was love at the first sight.

Momo took her phone beside the bed. 22 missed calls, 10 messages. But she knew none of them were from her. She tried to believe that Jeongyeon still care for her. But as expected. None. She put the phone back and lied on her bed back. She didn't want to cry anymore but she did it again.

Momo saw her car and she looked around before entering the car. " I miss you, babe," Jeongyeon said and pecked her on the lips. "Me too, Jeongyeonnie, " Momo hugged Jeongyeon. She felt really happy and didn't need anything else in this world. "But babe, when can we be like a normal couple out there? I wanna go out with you, holding hands in the crowds, having dinner at the restaurant," Momo pouted. Jeongyeon sighed. "Momoring, you know that we can't be normal right? I don't want.............

Momo get up from the bed after made her decision. It was really tough but she love her very much. Yoo Jeongyeon is her world, her universe, her everything. Without her, she is nothing, she felt empty. She walked to the balcony with the letter in her hand. Slowly. Her eyes were red, her hair were very messy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter