Apology

Shots of Jeongmo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, Jeongyeon. Please don't leave me. I’m still in love you. And I know you feel the same way," Momo cried while holding Jeongyeon's arm. "I'm sorry, Momo. But I have to

 go," Jeongyeon said.

 

"JEONGYEON! NO!" Momo cried. She was covered in sweat. It was the same dream that haunt her for the past ten months. She sighed and looked at the picture that hang on the wall across her. She smiled. It was her picture that Jeongyeon took secretly before they know each other.

 

5 years ago.

 

Momo was sitting at the bus station while playing with her phone. "Stupid Mina," she muttered because she was late because her roommate was watching movies all night long. And now she was late for the class. "10 minutes more,". She looked at her watch

 

 "Please, sir. It's urgent!" Momo heard a man's voice. She glanced behind. "What are you? A scammer? Go away before I call the police!" the bald man said. "I'm a student of Yonsei University. It's my first day and I lost my wallet. I need money to buy bus ticket," the guy seemed desperate. The bald man just ignored him.

 

'Ugh, jerk!' Momo stood up. "Sir, here," Momo offered the guy some money. "Oh, thank you. Thank.."the guy stunned when he looked at Momo. He looked at her for a few seconds. Momo felt uneasy. "Ehem, I've got to go. The bus have arrived," Momo gave the money and rode the bus.

 

She looked out the window while listening to music. "Thank you so much, miss. The name is Yoo Jeongyeon," the guy sat beside her. "Oh, you're welcome!" Momo said. She had no interest in making new friend and socialise. Duh!

 

"What's your name?" the guy asked. Momo sighed. "Look, I helped you because you are in trouble. It doesn't mean I want to know you. Now, excuse me because I'm already late for my class and I don't want the old lady who keep telling me the same story about the importance of time, nagging at me," Momo stood up leaving Jeongyeon who was too shocked.

 

"Uh, okay. But hey, can you help me? Where's the Art Department? I'm a new student here," Jeongyeon said. Momo looked at him and sighed. "Come with me. I'm in department too," Momo walked away. "Oh, really? I'm in Photography course," Jeongyeon said. "Well, wow. Do I look like I care?" Momo rolled her eyes. Jeongyeon didn't said anything. "Was I too harsh?" Momo said to herself. "And there's your class, Jeongyeon ssi," Momo pointed. "Okay, thanks," Jeongyeon said quietly. Momo could see that he was upset from the way he walked.

 

"Hey," Momo called. Jeongyeon turned around. Momo walked to him while taking out a pen. "Give me your hand," Momo said. Jeongyeon raised his hand. Momo scrabbled some numbers on his arm. "This is my number. If you need some help, just call me. But don't give my number to some ert or I'll kill you. Just kidding. By the way, I'm Hirai Momo from Dancing Art," Momo smiled and walked away immediately. "Momo ssi!" Jeongyeon said. Momo turned around. Flash! Jeongyeon just snapped her picture. "By the way, you look prettier when you smile," he said. Both of them just staring at each other for a few moments. It was a start of something new for them - friendship and relationship.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter