(Jikook and Seokjin)

Will you kiss me again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every Wednesday and Thursday school's basketball team has practice after school and since Jimin and Seokjin found out about it, two boys promised to each other to never miss any of it in the future.

Seokjin was there to watch the team’s captain Namjoon , while Jimin was there to support the top scorer and vice captain Jeon Jungkook. Two boys weren't even embarrassed because there were a least hundreds of other students supporting school's basketball team, even some professors.

Two fifteen years old friends were sitting in the middle of the stands, melted with other fans, while eating the sandwiched that they have bought in school’s cantina. At first Jimin didn’t want to go in cantina because he said that they will miss the stretching of the team’s members at the beginning. However, when he realized that the practice will last over two hours and that it’s already three a.m. he hurried to grab the first sandwich that came in his sight.

 

Now he was happily munching on his food while Seokjin couldn’t stop rambling about the team’s captain.

"Do you think that he has seen me coming, that he noticed me?" Seokjin hopefully asked his friend. If Jimin was being honest, he didn't spare a glance at Namjoon's direction since they arrived but he couldn't say that to the older.

"I'm sure that he did Jin, you are so handsome that it’s hard to miss." Seokjin blushed at Jimin's answer and hoped that it was true. Orange haired boy than glanced at Jungkook's direction.

“You know Jiminie, I really regret not calling him first to hang out. I mean, I didn’t want to look like I’m desperate to hang out with him but he has never called me since I have given him my number few days ago and I’m afraid that he might never call me.” Older boy confessed while tearing his gaze from his crush and instead looking at his legs.

“Aish, nonsense hyung, I’m sure that he will call or text you in following days. Besides, he asked for your phone number. That means something, right?” Younger boy smiled and hugged his friend who had to struggle to keep his sandwich from falling.

"Vice captain also looks here pretty often." Seokjin winked to his friend when they separated while the other just waived with his free hand.

"He does not..." Jimin blushed while trying to argue back, memories from his and Jungkook's kiss flaying through his mind.

However, this was the first time that two fifteen years old boys didn’t pay attention at the field since they have arrived.

“Yeah, he does! Just a minute ago he glanced here…”

 

Their little chat was interrupted with a basketball ball lending directly at Jimin.

 

 

.........

 

"Ouch!" Jimin hissed in pain when basketball ball hit his head. 

"Are you okay Min?" Seokjin was the first to ask although everyone in the audience turned their attention towards orange haired boy. Soon some of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter