(Jungkook and Hoseok)

Will you kiss me again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, five more days until summer break begins for high school students and Jungkook was exhausted. He has spent the whole weekend on writing his project while all of his friends were having fun at Hoseok's place. 

It was half eight in the morning, sixteen years old boy has took a liking in coming early before the others in school since the elementary school and decided to stick with that. He was waiting for his friends, especially his best friend Hoseok to hear the details that had happened at the party. 

Black haired boy has already heard Namjoon's version but it was the same as always. The older was just babbling about the hot guys and girls that he has hook up with, although he was disappointed because he couldn't find some guy that has left in the middle of the party.

Namjoon is playboy and Jungkook knows it. He is happy that at least Hoseok is trying to change his behaving.

His thoughts were interrupted when brown haired boy has appeared on the classroom's door.

"You look like a man!" Were the first words that have left Jungkook's mouths after seeing his friend's condition. He had dark eye bags, like he didn’t slept in ages and his hair was messy.

"Well, good morning to you too." Hoseok responded. The sixteen years old boy has then made his way into the classroom and sat at the chair on Jungkook's left.

"That messy hair really doesn't suit you hyung. It makes you look like some old grandpa!" Younger was laughing at his joke while his friend felt offended.

Do I really look old? 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter