Tell Me What To Do

SHINee oneshot/drabble collection

Onew has a big problem in life.Maintaining grades,socialize with others,bullied by his schoolmates.All of those is a big threat to his life,he got distracted and dont know what to do.


Onew focused on studying in his room,all the books are gathered on his study table,hours had passed but Onew got nothing on what he studies,he learned nothing,he throw the books away and lay his back into the chair,head looking up the ceiling.

"Can you just get out of my head?".tears falling from his eyes.

*************************************

A group of boys pulled Onew in a secret place,hurting him all they can.They always did this to him,but he remained silent,he was scared to tell it to the school's authority.Onew went back to the school campus looking fine and unhurt,he went to the cafeteria to get  a drink,he get a tetra pack of choco drink and drink it like a child.Yuri,Onew's only friend saw him and greeted him,"Onew,can you buy me that drink?".Yuri pointed his drink.Onew shook his head,"I don't have money".Yuri suddenly check Onew's pocket and get his wallet,Yuri see no money on his wallet,"What happened?".Onew didn't answer and leave Yuri alone in the cafeteria.

Days has been always horrible for Onew,he always recieve pain around his community,teachers scolding him for not listening to class,the continues hurting on him keeps bothering on his head,even walking on streets,his life becomes dangerou​s.Yuri got worried at Onew's weird personality,Onew would always smile and greet her when they meet,they always go home together too.Yuri visited Onew in his classroom during breaktime and talk to him.Yuri would asked Onew if he has a problem but the answer that Yuri always get is NO,he is just stress.Yuri just let Onew eat with her in the chicken shop to enjoy his self but Onew is not that happy anymore when eating chicken.Onew always have something bothering in his mind.Yuri is concern to Onew but Onew would not tell something to her.

One day,a bad news heard in the school,someone jumped from the building and died.Yuri immediately went to the scene but can't identify the person,she saw Onew behind some students and smiled at her,she find it strange and went to see the victim's face.Yuri saw a paper written in the victim's body,"I'm sorry,I had to this,life is so cruel to me".Yuri cried when she saw Onew's face as the victim.

"How could you do that?".

"You can't just give up like that".Yuri cried.

*************************************

Onew became crazy and dont know what to do,he went to the rooftop and climb on the ledges...

"I'm going to  free".Onew spread his arms like a wings and close his eyes.


A drabble again..

The beautiful poster is made by: