We're almost mean't for each other

SHINee oneshot/drabble collection

Thanks for the beautiful poster by:

 

 

KEY'S POV

I have  girlfriend before but I thought we could be together but it was not,she already have a husband and it hurts me a lot since I love her so much.That was just 5 years ago.Now,I found someone who makes me fall in love again.She is my officemate,we've always went home together since we were just neighbors and we always went to a coffee shop after work and she is fun to talk too.

And time passed so fast,and I tried to confess my feelings for her,I wanted her to be my girlfriend and do so,she wanted me to be her boyfriend.We've been together for almost 6 yrs already and our love is so strong eventhough we fight,we still love each other and for after 1 year,we decided to have a wedding already.

We've plan our wedding properly and after how many days,our wedding has come.I was so happy that day,I can finally be with her forever.I waited in the church for how many minutes but she hasn't arrive yet,I got worried but I tried myself to calm down.I know she's ust making herself beautiful eventhough she don't need it.But my mother received a call and she said Tiffany was in a car accident,we immedaitely went to the hospital where Tiffany was brought,Im crying so much on seeing her like that.After for how many minutes,she passed away.I cried so much,I love her so much and she is the girl I wanted to be with forever but she lost.

I should not put my whole love for her then I would not hurt so much like this..


Oh,I think this is a drabble and not a one-shot...only Key's Pov..hope you like it^^