Chappie 3

One in a million

Wooshin kept on typing, deleting, and retyping again. He wanted to send Somi a message and become friends, not only facebook friends but real friends. It isn't wrong to be friends right?

Hi Somi, remember me?

"No no, that sounds weird." Wooshin said as he deleted what he typed and settled for a simple hello.

Wooshin: Hi Somi, would you like to be friends? 

Somi was taken aback by the sudden notification. She wasn't expecting him to message her or anything. She thought he would just add her as a facebook friend or something like that.

According to the book of love, both Somi and Wooshin are feeling anxious. Somi is doing what Wooshin was doing awhile ago. Typing, deleting and retyping. Dearies, relax. 

Somi: Oh hi there, sure sure c:

That wasn't so bad, right? 

The smile on Wooshin's face can't be described. 

Wooshin: How are you? :)

Somi: I'm fine, thanks for asking, and you? c:

Wooshin: I'm great, thanks for asking too lol, so how's life?

Before Somi could reply, her phone rang, Kogyeol was calling her. What a er. I'm sorry, I'm a mean angel. Don't mind me, despite me narrating.

"Hello? Oppa!"

"Hey baby ~ Are you free tomorrow? I was thinking of taking you out on a date."

The smile on Somi's face grew as her cheeks turned red. It's kind of cute I guess, I mean the way Kogyeol can make her like that. But I bet Wooshin can do that too. I sound like a fan shipping another couple. What kind of angel am I? Kogyeol is a nice soul, I shouldn't be like this. 

"Yeah I'm free. Please don't do any of the fancy things again oppa. As long as we're together, I'm happy."

I smiled at what Somi said. What a great kid, I think she really loves Kogyeol, I mean, despite having that mutual connection with Wooshin.

"Aigoo~ you're so cheesy~" Kogyeol chuckled through the phone, adorable, I think I'm the one falling for him. Kidding, he has his own soulmate. Wait just a minute, did Somi's heart beat faster? Wow, he really has that effect on her. In all of Somi's past lives, she never had a really deep relationship with her lovers- oh wait, nevermind, she had a really deep affection for Vernon, and vice versa. Same goes for Wooshin, he had a wife he loved dearly in one of his lifetimes. 

"I'm only cheesy cause your cheesiness is rubbing off on me. Seriously oppa, how are you so charismatic yet this cheesy with me." Somi laughed softly as she shook her head in amusement. "I don't mind though, cause I know you're only cheesy with me, it makes me feel special."

"You ARE special baby, don't ever forget that okay? Anyway, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10 am, so that we can spend the whole afternoon together, alright? Love you Som som~" That aegyo really gets to her, I think anything Kogyeol does pulls Somi's heartstrings, which is good for her. 

"Thanks oppa, I love you so much yeobo~"

"You're killing me with that nickname, I think I'm gonna die-" Kogyeol gasped and pretended to cough. "If I die, tell my future wife, that's you, I love her, I always will." Somi chuckled and . "Such a drama queen tsk tsk. Oh what ever will I do with you?"

"Just love me, forever and always." Oh, did I mention how cheesy these two are with each other? Especially Kogyeol. I guess it's kinda cute, just kinda, cause I can see the future of Wooshin and Somi, but I'm not telling anyone what future they have.

"That's not a problem, I already am doin' that." Somi said with a smile as she hugged one of the stuffed toys Kogyeol gave her, which was a small version of him. "Anyway, sleep early, I gotta go now. I'll pick you up at 10 okay? Wear something comfortable. Goodnight. Love you." Somi smiled before replying with another I love you and hanging up.

Just then, she remembered the boy she was just chatting with earlier. 

Somi: I'm very very very sorry for the late reply, I had an important call that I needed to answer.

Wooshin: it's alright, don't worry about it :)

Somi: Sorry again, oh and life is great, I guess. I'm happy and content, how bout yours? How's your life?

Wooshin: Well, life suddenly got complicated, but I guess that's what makes life challenging hehe

Somi: Life is challenging in all sorts of ways actually. So what are you up to? How's school and stuff? I'm sorry,mum just making conversation 😁😁😁😁😅😅😅

Wooshin: No no, don't worry about it. I'm thankful that you're asking these questions, if it were me, I would have no topic to discuss. As of now, I'm just chatting with you, listening to music, and watching this hockey game online. And for school, it's okay, it's pretty boring at some point but hockey and the rest of my friends are there so it's fun. How's school for you? Challenging? Easy?

Somi: Hmmmm... School is relatively normal. My club keeps me busy and distracted when it comes to school. There aren't much home works, but there are a good amount of pop quizzes here and there. My friends are there to keep me company. So it's good and normal, nothing peculiar or anything hehe, it's in between challenging and hard

Wooshin: At least it isn't that hard. 

Somi: Yeah, hopefully, next school year, it stays the same. But I could use a bit of a challenge, I mean, school is like a video game. There are so many levels we have to face. New bosses we encounter and have to defeat. Ya know?

Wooshin: Hahaha I never thought about it that way. I think it's my first time hearing- errrr since we're chatting, seeing someone say that school is like a video game. That's a clever simile? Metaphor? Whatever you call it 😁😁😁😁

A smile was plastered on Wooshin's face as he continued to chat with Somi. It was nice how they were able to communicate so easily with each other. From school, they suddenly talked about different types of video games, until Somi fell asleep.

Wooshin: Goodnight Somi :)

Delivered; 11:36 pm