Chappie 1

One in a million

According to the book of love, Somi and Wooshin don't study in the same school. Plus, Somi studies in an all girl school in the other side of Seoul while Wooshin studies in an all boy school in the other side of Seoul away from Somi's school. Hmmm... How will I make them meet? I mean, in the early days, it's easy to make them meet. They're usually from the same village, or the same place. 

Aha! I know how to make them meet! 

Wait... Somi is in a relationship... I think I know the angel handling the person she's in a relationship with. Oh well, Somi doesn't really have to end up with Wooshin but, can't they end up together atleast once? I think this is the right time.

"Somi! Wait for me!" Somi stopped in her tracks, and turned to see Sejeong. She smiled and walked towards the older girl, bending down to tie her shoelace for her. "Unnie is really a kid~" She teased Sejeong before chuckling, which earned her a slight smack on the head. Somi pouted, making Sejeong chuckle slightly and peck Somi's cheek. "Yah yah! No PDA!" The two stood up and turned to see the rest of their friends which include Jieqiong, Nayoung, Chungha, Chaeyeon, Doyeon, Mina, Sohye, Yoojung, and Yeonjung. Somi playfully stuck her tongue out and clung to Sejeong's arm. "You guys are just jealous because Sejeong unnie is mine." The rest laughed and was later on joined by Somi. Looking at Somi and Sejeong, they seem to be happy together. You thought Sejeong was Somi's girlfriend? Nope, they're just really close.

The 11 girls walked to their destination. They entered the pizza parlour and chatted in a noisy manner which the owner didn't mind, since it is Somi's family who owns it. Speaking of Somi, she walked over to the counter and kissed her mom's cheek. Running from the kitchen was a smaller version of Somi. "Unnieeeee!!!" Evelyn tackled Somi in a hug making the group of 11 laugh, including Somi's mom and dad who was coming from the kitchen. Somi hugged Evelyn back and kissed her head before kissing her dad's cheek as well. 

"The usual, girls?" Mrs. Jeon asked, the 11 girls grinned and nodded and response. "Thanks Mrs. J~" she laughed at the nickname the girls had given her as she walked to the kitchen. Evelyn was sitting on Somi's lap as she the other girls gushed over the cute child.

Just then a group of 10 rowdy boys came in. Wait, this is Wooshin's group of friends. There's Wooshin! They were all wearing hockey uniforms. Oh! They had a recent game with one of the schools nearby, I'm so forgetful sometimes. Somi turned to see them, placing Evelyn on Sejeong's lap and standing up. "Wait a minute guys." She said before heading over to the counter, getting ready to take the order of the new group. The group of boys sat on a table near the girls and continued to talk. 

One of the boys walked over to the counter with a smile on his face as he sees the beautiful girl behind it.

"Hi! Welcome to the Jeon's Pizza Parlour~ What pizza would you like to order?" Somi said with a smile. The red headed guy chuckled slightly before leaning in to peck her lips. "I didn't know this is how you greet your boyfriend now." This made Somi blush slightly but smile as well.

According to the book of love, his name is Kogyeol, and is Somi's boyfriend. It's the first time his friends will see her because of the distance of their school. 

"Actually, that's how I greet customers. This is how I greet my boyfriend." She poked his forehead playfully and laughed. "Aigoo aigoo~ is this my future son-in-law?" Mr. And Mrs. Jeon asked as they came out from the kitchen. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Jeon~ As promised, I came to visit when we win today's game." The couple chuckled at their daughter's boyfriend. 

Once the couple has settled down, they went to their group of friends. First, they went to Somi's friends. "Guys, this is my boyfriend. The one I'm talking about. Kogyeol oppa." The girls gasped. "All this time he was real! I thought our Maknae was joking!" Doyeon exclaimed which made the rest laugh. "Well he does seem like one of those fairytale princes." Chungha said. "True true!" Jieqiong said as she pointed at Chungha. "If I seem like a prince, then Somi's my princess." Kogyeol chuckled. "You two are a perfect match! He's as cheesy as you Somi!" Yoojung laughed. Somi shook her head in amusement. "Anyway, Kogyeol oppa, these are my friends. Over there is Nayoung unnie, then Chungha unnie, Chaeyeon unnie, next to her is Yoojung unnie, Yeonjung unnie and Doyeon unnie. On the other side is Sejeong unnie, Mina unnie, Sohye unnie, and Jieqiong unnie." 

Next was Kogyeol's group of friends. Even as an angel, I can't make things happen right away. Only God can do that. But I can make certain things happen. "Kogyeol-ah, who's this pretty friend of yours?" Jinhoo asked as the group's laughter died down, instead staring at the pretty lady named Jeon Somi. "Guys, this is my future wife, Somi." At that, the girl blushed once again and playfully smacked Kogyeol's chest, which earned her a chuckle. "Who says I'm marrying you?" She asked jokingly. "Apparently you just did." He grinned at her. Well I'm not letting him marry her though. Somi belongs to Wooshin and Wooshin alone. "I can't believe he actually has a girlfriend." Wei , making the group laugh as well. "Well, get over it, I do, and she's amazing." Kogyeol grinned and wrapped an arm around Somi's waist protectively. "Baby, these are my friends. That's Jinhoo hyung, Kuhn hyung, Sunyoul, Wei, and Xiao. Over there is Hwanhee, Gyujin, Bitto, and lastly Wooshin." Somi looked at their faces each and waved in a friendly. But something made her stare a bit at the black haired boy named Wooshin, who in return stared back at her in a longing kind of way.