Final

Because he is not you

Tiffany's POV

I stared at his profile, thinking deeply why my heart is not beating like what I thought it would be. Don't people feel that way when they are in love? Why didn't I feel it when I am with him?

I look at his hand intertwined with mine, but I felt nothing more than just two person holding hands. No warmth, no sweat and no feelings. Am I really in love with this person?

He turned and looked me in the eyes. I looked back at him feeling no sign of shyness nor electric shocks. I thought I am in love with him? Why is it that I can look at him like any of my friends, no extra heartbeats, no electric shocks like what people described.

He pulled me into his arms and embraced me. It was nothing special, or at least I felt normal. He has did that a few times and it felt the same as when we were yet together. Nothing too different from a friend's hug. Have we not progress in our relationship?

He pulled away from the hug and closed in again. His lips almost touching mine. But before he could press his lips against mine, I pushed him away as if like a reflex. Then it was all clear to me that I am not so into him. Yes he is my best friend, but I don’t love him. Why am I like this?

Taeyeon's POV

He looked at my profile, but all I could sense was discomfort. He is my boyfriend, is normal for him to look at me like that, I thought. I should brush away my discomfort.

He then intertwined my hand with his. I felt the urge to pull back for no particular reason. It didn't felt right I guess? But I don't know, I couldn't process fast enough to pull back in time.

I looked at the intertwined hands and looked up at him. His eyes found mine and looked me in eyes. I looked away feeling awkward. Am I suppose to feel this way? My heart didn't race like how I thought it should be.

He pulled and embraced me. I could felt the warmth, but it didn't felt right. No, it didn't felt right from the start. 

He pulled away and closed in again. But I knew I have to stop what didn't felt right. I pushed him away. I apologised and walked away from him. Why am I like this?

Tiffany's POV

I stared at her profile as she concentrates on watching the movie beside me. My stomach filled with butterflies as she laughed out loud. What's that in my stomach? Am I feeling nervous?

Taeyeon's POV

My hand accidentally touches her hand that was just right beside me. And I felt electric shocks over my body. I quickly retreated my hand in reflex. This is not the same as when HE held my hand. This felt different. What is this?

Tiffany's POV

I turned my head to look at her as she retreated her hands. Did she felt what I felt? I looked her in the eyes, and the uncertain expression told me that I was right. As she looked back into my eyes, I felt my blood gushed upwards and my face immediately turned lobster red. I quickly looked away to hide my embarrassment.

Taeyeon's POV

I almost died when my heart exploded inside as I looked her in the eyes. Has she always been so pretty? Yes she is. Ok what am I thinking right now? I am staring at my best friend and my heart can't stop racing? Omg, she blushes! Is she feeling what I am feeling? I turned my body to face the TV again, trying to calm myself down.

"Pany ah, can I try something?"

"Yeah sure... what issi-" before she could finish her question, she was already embraced in Taeyeon's arms.

"Did you feel what I feel, Pany ah? My heart that's racing like mad. Can you feel it? I don't know why it happens, how it happens and when it happens. It just did."

Tiffany was beyond words because Taeyeon just spoke her mind. The exact same thoughts and feelings that have probably been bothering her without her knowing.

"Yeah, I felt it too Tae. I felt it. And now I know why it didn't felt right with Nick."

Taeyeon pulled away and look into Tiffany's eyes again, trying to search for answers.

"And I know why it didn't felt right with Baek too... Because he is not you..." Once again, Taeyeon spoke Tiffany's mind.

"Can I try something too?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah sure... what issi-" before Taeyeon could finish her question, a lip was already pressed onto hers. The kiss immediately immobilised the two as electric shocks were sent all over their bodies.

They never felt so right before. And they never want to stop what they felt so right about. The kiss lasted more than a minute before they pulled away and embraced each other again.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Pany ah?"

"Yes, I will."

END