02. Pathetic

Do you believe in magic?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When I went back home, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. My mind was in a mess. A great magician, noticing me? Maybe that was just a random fan service?? I thought so. But no, he knew my name. I squeze every intelligence I had but I coudn't figure out. 

" Man, my head hurts," I winced and scratched my head. How? Why? Where? 

 

" Baekhyun... Baekhyun," I kept saying his name but couldn't remember where I heard his name before. Maybe was it some name that's similiar to Baelhyun? I guess and didn't think much about the name. But what I really wanted to know is, why did he tell me his name. I think back and my cheeks suddenly went red.

 

 

" Seul Min," I felt a breath at my neck and felt everything stopped.

 

" Do you... believe in magic?" 

 

That scene just cannot get out of my head and my heart was beating very hard at that time. I reach out for my cup, gulping some water, telling myself I need to calm down. I put my hand on my chest, 


" Thump, thump, thump, thump," 

" Wake up you Seul Min! " I slapped myself lightly. 

" Why is your heart beating so fast?!" I shouted at myself. 

I looked at my phone, 10.48pm. I should go to sleep since I still have school tomorrow. I quickly wash up and went to bed. I tucked myself in my warm blanket and stared at the ceiling. Sheeps started appearing.

 

" Let's start counting sheeps," I sighed and went to sleep not long after. 

 

" Seul Min! Seul Min!!" My mum shaked me up.

 

" Five more minutes mum!" I groaned with my eyes still tightly shut.

 

" No Seul Min! You're already late so get your up and get ready to go school!" My mum shouted. What choice do I have, I got up and immdiately went to wash up.

 

There was once where I was late for school and that was bad for our family's image. Well, all my parents cared was just image, image. Just because of that one time being late for school, my mum didn't let me go for one of the magic shows and I was really angry about it. Not wanting for that to happen again, I just listened what my mum said and got ready for school. This, is the life of the rich. Many people wanted to be rich. But they didn't know this type of life will soon tire them out. Getting sick of this kind of life. I didn't want to be born rich, with a gold spoon in my mouth. I didn't want any of these. The feeling of satisfication will be great but the feeling won't last long.

 

I got what I want. I was happy but not for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter