Chapter Two

Drifted Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday

Woke up, got myself out from my bed after sticking to it for like 10 minutes which can be a lifetime for me, took a bath, gathered my stuff for school, waved Mom goodbye aaaaaaannd other daily routines on school days. I'm just a normal girl of course I'd be doing those things.

I finally arrived school and realized that I was a bit earlier than I usually arrive here. What happened yesterday at school in the rainy afternoon (so specific) didn't slip off my mind. I sure wished it did instead it stayed and became a memory of her. I unconsciously smiled to myself...thinking that no one else saw it. "Oh looks like someone's happy thinking 'bout something." Mina-unnie cutted off my thoughts. "Hmm?" I replied, pretending nothing happened. "Ey don't tell me you're thinking about someone. Aww our youngest have a love life on her own now. You've really grown." Dahyun-unnie wiped her fake tears strolling down her face. "Shut up tofu." I replied. Mina-unnie just giggled softly. She really calm and composed herself though. She always have this 'soft' personality of hers and she's also beautiful, hehe. Unlike this tofu here, Dahyun-unnie can be really annoying sometimes and of course EVIL but she also have this positive personality of her own. Anyways, our first class is about to start.

Break

I decided not to go to the cafeteria and take a break. I went under a tree near the soccer field and studied for the next class, Bio, realizing that we have a quiz after a 'long' lecture. Of course, this 'studying' of mine isn't just about reading books or trying to understand the topic. It also involved of thinking random thoughts and drowning myself to my imagination by listening to music. But I paid attention to the book I'm reading of course.

"Is it even possible for you to focus when in fact you're doing three things?" Someone suddenly cutted my thoughts and caught my attention. I looked up to see the owner of that voice. Sana-sunbae.

"Well, there's this thing called multitasking, though." I replied to her and shifted my eyes back to the book. And a game of 'cleverness' is a about to start.

"Oh come on. It's not like you study every time. I know you only study when there would be exams." She said, giggled.

"Since there's always exams, I always do this and I'm getting used to it, sunbae." I replied without looking at her, pretending to be busy reading. 

"Clever." She said. I wo--"Oh and please stop calling me sunbae. I prefer unnie." She added, winking at me. She walked away, leaving me flustered about what she said. 

Wow, I admit defeat.

The bell already rang, signalling that it's time for the next class. Wow, time did fly fast.

Lunch

"Yah you giant." I was greeted by a tofu. "Where were you 2 hours ago? We were in the cafeteria

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter