Chapter One

Drifted Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK 3 years ago...

Monday, 5:30 a.m.

The alarm clock rang.

I opened my right eye and-- THUD...I effin' fell from my bed."Wow. What a good way to wake up." I said sacrcastically. I got up with my only right eye open,not even wide, and turned the goddamn alarm clock off. "This loud blue small disturbing ty Mickey-Mouse-like alarm clock." I said with annoyance.

'Is it even necessary for me to go to school?' - I thought.

"Ugh. Getting up early in the morning just for school is just...ty. When am I gonna get used to this?" I mumbled to myself and tried to stir back in my sleep...and I realized I can't because I still have a class this day AND it's Monday. Terrific, right? I got myself successfully out of my bed in 10 minutes and rushed to the bathoom and took a bath. Taking a bath is really time-consuming for me. I FINALLY finished taking a bath in 20 minutes and realized that I'm already late at school if I don't arrive there in 30 minutes. Thinking about it, I really REALLY don't care. Okay, probably for a bit. But it didn't motivate me to hurry up and gather my things for school though.

I was finally ready to go to school after 20 minutes of doing stuff like eating, dressing up, kissing my mom goodbye and other stuff about getting ready for school. I got my bag and sadly dragged myself out of my house going to school.'So sad. So tragic.'  I decided that I should probably walk to school because I thought that the gates wouldn't close at 6:30. Well, it won't but 'm already late if I arrive in 6:40. I pulled my earphones out from my bag and started listening to music. I was so into listening my music that I didn' realize that I bumped into someone. OOF. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." she apologized to me which was really weird because it was CLEARLY my fault. "Oh, you don't have to be sorry, though. I was the one not looking on my directions. Sorry about that." Why is she so familiar? Oh. Right. She looks like the same cub on a cartoon series with the same features but she's wearing glasses,though. Maybe the reason is because she's really short li--STOP IT CHOU TZUYU. "Hey, aren't we in the same school?" she asked. "Oh." I look into my uniform and compared it to hers. We're actually schoolmates. "Ye-yeah." I stuttured because of being stupid that I didn't recognize that we have the same uniform first. "So that's why you're in a hurry." I added. "Yeah, hey,  let's just hurry up and get inside the school. You probably don't wanna be late for your first class." she replied. Actually, I don;t give a-- my thoughts were interrupted because she pulled me running to school.Did she seriously didn't wait for my reply? I'm thinking that way being the dumb person I am. "Oh, I'm sorry but I have to go now. Bye." She waved goodbye at me. DID SHE SERIOUSLY LEFT ME HERE WITHOUT EVEN INTRODUCING HERSELF TO ME?--Well, that's just fair though.I glanced at my watch and--normally some students would freak out--it's 6:55. The thing is I'm already inside the campus so...why freak out? I casually walked upstairs, went into my first class and sat on my seat before the teacher arrive. Math...right. Not that long, the teacher went inside the classroom and started his lesson. AND THIS IS THE START OF MY SAD TRAGIC HORRIFYING DAY.

-

4:30 p.m.

Finally it ended. School ended. I was exhausted. I mean who doesn't when the person definitely hates school. I got out of the room with the others. I met Nayeon-unnie outside waving at me. "Yoda-yah~" She said clinging onto me. "Unnie, could you stop clinging onto me? Jungyeon-hyung is staring at me with her eyes burning with rage." I always call Jungyeon-unn--hyung because she's like a guy through her hair and acts like one to Nayeon-unnie. "You don't want my skinship anym

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter