TWO

My Childhood-As-s-hole-Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's the start of school year again. Are you already enrolled?" Myungsoo asked as he was pushing Krystal's swing chair.

They are currently on the nearest playground. Their bikes are parked just near the playground.

"Yes! I'm going to the school same as yours." She turned her head and smiled at him widely. "But you're a year older! We're not in the same class."

"Of course silly." He chuckled. "But don't worry. I'll keep my eyes on you. And don't you dare befriend bullies!"

She laughed and paddled her feet in the air. "I still hope we're classmates though."

He stopped her swing and positioned himself at her front. He kneeled and looked up at her. "Although we can't be classmates because I'm a year older, I'll always make sure to take care of you and make sure that we'll go together to school and go home together. Okay?"

Her eyes widened in excitement and a big smile crept up on her face. "Promise?"

"Promise."



And that's what happened on their first day of school. Myungsoo fetched Krystal and they both wave their hands on her mother.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! And nervous at the same time." Krystal's hands were clasped together and her eyes closed as they walked together to school.

Myungsoo laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She looked up at him. "It's going to be fine."

As soon as they got inside the school, lots of students are already greeting Myungsoo.

"Goodmorning Myungsoo!"
"See you later at the Basketball team!"
"See you in class Myungsoo!"

She noticed how popular he was in this school. Being noticed by a lot of students. Even students who are older than him knows him.

"Wow. You're so popular Myungsoo oppa!" She said with full of amusement all over her face.
He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I'm kind of really friendly. That's why when someone bullies you, I'll know immediately!" He smirked. "But I'll make sure that I'm not letting bullies to bully you." He winked at her.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me oppa." She smiled shyly and he rubbed her hair. "No problem kiddo. What are friends are for right?"

She nodded with a big smile.
 


"Are you okay Krystal?" Joy immediately went to her.
She nodded and glared at his back who's go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter