ONE

My Childhood-As-s-hole-Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She was gawking at the big house in front of her. It was a two-storey house colored in white and gray.
She looked back at where they entered, the big gray gate.

"Mom, are we really living here?" She asked in a fluent english.

Her mom turned to her and smiled. "Yes of course Honey. Starting from now on, we'll live here."

She smiled widely and hugged her teddy tighter. She was too excited that she entered the house first, making her parents laugh.

 

"Krystal, now that we're living here in Korea, you should start talking in Korean alright?" Her mom said as they were eating dinner.

She nodded and took a big spoonful of rice and chicken.

Her mom then turned to her husband, "How's work sweety? Are you having a hard time to speak in Korean?"
Her dad chuckled. "Yeah. But thanks to you I can understand and speak a little!"

And yes, her dad is an American, Michael Stone. And her mom is a Korean, Jung Soomin.

She was born and grew up in America. Although she grew up in America and got fluent in English, she also learned how to speak in Korean through her mom.

And now that her father was transferred here in Korea because the company he was in opened in Korea, they also transferred here.. for good.

 

One day, when she was biking just in front of their house, she saw a boy with a ball in his hand looking at her intently.
And as she looked at him, she noticed how his eyes looks so mysterious. It was so deep. Its as if he was getting inside your soul.

"What are you looking at?" She asked in fluent english. She got used to speaking in english than Korean.

The boy's eyebrows knitted, not understanding what she just said. "What are you talking about?"

Her eyes blinked and she stood up from her bike. Slowly, she walked towards him and gave him a big smile.

"I'm sorry. I'm Krystal Stone. 7 years old. And you are?"

He rolled his eyes. "You can speak Korean. Why did you said something in English a while ago?"

She blinked once again. She's now feeling a little scared at his cold tone. "I-I'm sorry. I-I was used to speak in English than Korean."

"I'm Myungsoo." He held out a hand for her to shake.

She looked at his hand and a smile grew on her face. She took it and shook it with a really big smile.

"We're now friends?" She asked and he nodded. "Really? Oh my! You are my first Korean friend!"

 

"Mom! I'll just bike outside and Myungsoo oppa is there!" Krystal said as she walked with her bike towards their gate.
Her mom who was sprinkling their plants with water smiled. "Just be safe okay? And tell Myungsoo to have his dinner here okay?"

"Sure! Thanks mom!"

As soon as she got out, she immediately saw Myungsoo with a big bike beside him.
Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter