more of soraXjimin, bc brenda asked and i'm on a roll so yeah heheh~

you're more than just a dream to me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin is a fully grown 21-year-old man. He is also in one of the nation's top boy groups and is dubbed one of the ier, manlier members. He also finds himself on the more masculine side of the spectrum. He also knows he's chic and collected, just some of the many virtues of a real man.

Yet, here he is, standing in front of the woman's bathroom of the cringiest, girliest amusement park, Lotte World, holding his girlfriend's purse, wearing some dumb headband ears. Yep, and not even just any dumb headband ears. The ones on his head are the boy bunny ears, to match his girlfriend's girl bunny ears, of course.

Sora finally comes out of the bathroom after what seems like eternity to Jimin and he starts to complain again.

"Sora-yah, you know I love you, but this is a bit much, don't you think?" He waves his hand around above his head, referring to painfully large, cringeworthy fluffy ears. He walks backwards to look at her and talk at the same time as they walk toward the next ride.

She hears him and give him a chuckle in response, but she's pre-occupied, editing the cute couple picture that they took together, wearing the said ears under the ferris wheel just a half hour ago.

They continue walking to the other side of the park, Jimin still pouting - in the most manliest of ways, obviously.

The fans have recognized Jimin by now, and they crowd around the couple. 

"Jiminnie oppa! If you're ever done with this unnie," one fan points in Sora's general direction, "Then come date me next, okay?" She sticks out her pinky to imply a pinky promise. Jimin sees, and he flashes a glance towards Sora. When he sees she isn't looking, he gives the fan a polite, but uncomfortable smile and continues walking alongside Sora.

Theres a silence and it's not that awkward, Jimin hopes, he really hopes it's not awkward. It is though, unfortunately.

"Uh. I'm sorry about that, just another one of those crazy fans, " Jimin chuckles trying to ease the tension.

"Yeah. Just a weird fan." Sora forces a smile.

The rest of the day is hazy to Jimin and dull to Sora.

"Are you okay? Do you just want to go home now?" Jimin is again the first one to interrupt the silence. He has to wave a hand in front of Sora's eyes. She's zoned out the entire day, and Jimin is only now bringing it up. Maybe that was a bad choice.

"Yeah." She bites the inside of her cheek.

They walk home in more silence and Jimin is uncomfortable, he's sure she's uncomfortable too, but he doesn't ask because he's worried it'll make her even more uncomfortable.

1995. 10. 13. She types in the numbers to their apartment and walks in without a word. Jimin follows suit.

He still feels like he's walking on eggshells as he's taking off his boots, when she finally says something.

"Can we talk?" She looks up from her phone and bites her lip. That one request is enough to make Jimin's stomach churn. She takes a seat at the small square dining table and waits for her boyfriend to do the same. 

Even the pulling back of the chair is super loud in their normally bustling apartment kitchen.

"Yeah, what's up?" Jimin reaches over to grab her hand from across the table.

"I don't know, maybe its just me being weird, but I don't think, I don't know if, well," she's struggles to get her thoughts out to Jimin. "So, I don't think we're going to work out. There's just too many differences between us and the lives that the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter