a quick little oneshot. enjoy~

you're more than just a dream to me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Thank you so much for coming and for the continuous support! We'll be back soon, we promise!" Namjoon yells into the mic towards the fans, and the cheers grow louder. He makes a heart with both arms above his head, the other members follow his lead.

To his left is Jimin, one hand wiping the sweat off his forehead. With his free hand, he makes a heart with his thumb and index finger and kisses it before pushing it to the crowd.

"Fan-service", is what it's called apparently, and BTS is caught displaying a lot of it, understandably they have a gigantic fanbase.

Sora smiles up at them from the crowd. She doesn't have the best tickets but its close enough to the stage to see each member's makeup begin to smudge from all the elaborate choreography for each song.

They're doing they're last goodbyes, but she isn't sad. Not yet, anyway.

She knows this trick. Every idol does this at their concerts: they say their "goodbyes", hide out on the side of the stage and wait for the fans to start their chants, "Encore! Encore! Encore!", the group comes out and does another 2 or 3 songs. She knows. 

"Encore! Encore! Encore!" The chants have begun, and she joins in with the rest of the crowd. They wave their light sticks at the beat of the chant, and slowly the members start coming back from the side-stage with their huge smiles.

Sora's smile grows even bigger, if that's even possible, as she sees Jimin and Jungkook play fighting on the stage. 

The final song comes to an end and the lights dim as the group leaves the stage, for real this time. She hears someone in the crowd start crying and knows exactly how she feels. It's already that time, when the concert's ended and everyone has to go home. The point of the night when the "post-concert-depression" is the worst.

Sora puts her light stick back into her canvas tote bag and looks to the stage one more time. She gives it a quick smile, before having the security shuffle her out of the venue along with the rest of the fans. 

Outside of the venue is still a giant poster of BTS, and she stands right in front of it as she opens up her phone. Her finger, as if out of instinct, opens up Twitter and she sees that the boys are heading to Busan in a couple of days. She knows she won't be able to go all the way there for their Busan concert because of work but it's okay, she reassures herself, she'll see them the next time they have another event in Seoul.

She sighs, wishing that they could get a little more rest in between their schedules.

On her walk home, she can't help but replay t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter