Out of my league

Jealousy is the most honest feeling

A/N: Hello my wonderful readers, I would like to announce that I am going to make this story Jealousy the most honest feeling into a full story. It is going to be called out of my league. this one was just a one shot, so I hope you guys will enjoy the story here is a bit of the first chapter. 

Description of the story.

Hongbin (22) is a stoic fresh out of college business man running his family's company: Lee corporation. all he know is work, he has no time for non sense.

Hyuk (16) a high school sophmore just wanting to survive the year. Living his life, he is a prankster also a smart kid. sometimes he can act like a child.

these two are far from the same, but some how end up finding love and heartache from each other. They are a match made in heaven but sometimes outside forces are trying to destroy them.

Side pairings: 
Luck
Wontaek
Chaken 
Sesoo
Kaisoo


Rated M:
kinks 
laungae 
violence
suggestive comments
possible (a lot of it)

 

First chapter

 

3rd person's P.O.V.:

Hongbin wasn't your usual 22-year-old he didn't like partying, dating, and other things that can be a distraction hongbin cared about work and achieving success that what made him a good business man but something struck within his cold heart and that was loneliness. He didn't usually keep company it was rare you would find someone in his presence but people were always attracted by hongbin they wanted to be the one that made his cold heart warm again but it was hard to do that when he didn't even acknowledge your existence. Hongbin was all work no play and that is how he liked it but something happened to him one day at work he was coming in to work when he saw one of his employees walking with this beautiful creature he had fallen in love, he wanted to make this boy his and only his, but there was an issue he didn't know how to do these kind of things because he had people come up to confess to him not the other way around. So, in the heat of the moment he walked there way and "accidentally" bumped into the boy and spilled his coffee on them both "I am sorry Mr. lee my son didn't mean to" so his son huh he thought "I am so sorry again" Mr. Han from what he read on the older man’s work badge said.

"it is fine Mr. Han it was my mistake I got coffee all over your sons clothes I must apologize" he had smiled at the man. hongbin didn't notice the crowd of people around him because the only person that captured his attention was this boy right in front of him but the boy didn't meet his gaze the boy just kept starring at the ground. "what is your name kid" he wanted to know who this adorable  creature was "my name is han sanghyuk" he didn't look hongbin in the eyes "my name is lee hognbin" hongbin smiled at him, it was rare to ever see hongbin smile or be so forgiving, "nice to meet you" he bowed respectfully to hongbin "I got to go now farther and Mr. Lee got to go home" he smiled at his father "be careful on the bus" his father retorted "I can take him home and hyuk you can call me hongbin because I need to go change myself" his father looked skeptical "it is fine you don't have to" hyuk father spoke up "it is fine" really wanting to accompany hyuk "it is fine father I trust Mr.- I mean hongbin" I smiled "okay sorry for the trouble Mr. Lee" his father gave in "shall we go hyuk" I looked at him "yes hongbin" he stood by my side "okay lets go" I started to walk and he just followed me to my car...

 

A/N: This was just a bit I will hopefully put out tthe first chapter in december.