Maybe I'm jealous

Jealousy is the most honest feeling

Hongbin: age 23
Hyuk: age 17

Hongbin's P.O.V:

today I finally get to spend some time with hyuk it has been a long time a month exactly that I finally comeback from America finish doing a deal with another company. I am the CEO of very successful company called lee corporations and it is tiring but I found the love of my life, hyuk is the son of one of my father's employees (well now my employee) he was walking with his father and so we had bumped into each other. (well more like I purposely bumped into him) I spilled my coffee on him and me (worth it) his father had profusely apologized because of what happened but hyuk was smart and knew what I had done. I told his father it was okay and that he should go back up and I had offered to take him home he was skeptic at first but hyuk helped ease his mind. It was last year that it happened he was 16 and I was 22 but he didn't seem like he was 16. But I had taken him home like I promised but I may haves stayed for a little, after that he had visited the office even when his father didn't work and I had visited him and picked him up from his school (I know I must seem like a creep) but 5 months later hyuk had confessed to me and I had never been happier so I asked him if he wanted to be my boyfriend and he accepted. It was hard at first because of age, not letting his parents know nor mine or anyone and we didn't want to make a big deal out of our relationship also he was still in high school junior and I was already out of college and now running a business. But we loved each other that was all we needed and all that I wanted was to love him, and to be loved by him, I hope he feels the same because I know we have been together for 9 months but I want it to be forever.

I wanted to surprise hyuk today by picking him up at school so I bought him some flowers and taking him out today, there was a few minutes left before he was off, I had texted him to tell him that I had sent ken to pick him up. So here I am now parked in front of the school waiting for him I was leaning against my new 2017 BMW i8 I took off my suit jacket and rolled up my sleeves to my elbows, and just waited for my hyukkie to get out. The bell rang and people started to rush out the doors and in this whole chaos I saw him but he looked different his hair is jet black and he got more adorable but y. He hadn't seen me yet and I couldn't help but stare at him, he was magnificent something truly beautiful he is my everything, he was walking when another boy latched on to hyuks hand but he did nothing. Was he cheating on me? The boy pulled him to the building next to the main one, I decided to follow them, I walked towards the building, girls where staring at me even boys I mean I know I am handsome but not that handsome, some girls tried to flirt with me but hyuk was my only one I thought I was his only one too. As I was looking through the doors of the building I came upon the dance room and I saw the guy pressed against my hyuk with lust in his eyes and hyuk had let his fingers tips glide down his arm and I couldn't take it. I pushed open the door and I was jealous and furious. Why would he do this to me? They pulled apart and I wanted to beat the living hell out of the other guy "hongbin your back" hyuk smile "what the hyuk I thought you loved me" he looked confused "don't try to play innocent hyuk" I felt like crying "what do you mean hon-oh" he started to laugh and the other guy was still confused "why are you laughing" I was still mad but his laugh was contagious. "Hongbin *laughing* you *laughing* think *laughing I am with sungjae" he couldn't stop laughing, he stopped "he is my dance partner hongbinnie I could never love anyone that isn't you" he grabbed my hand and kissed me. I trust him but not sungjae I see the way he looks at my hyuk and I don't like it "I am going to take my boyfriend" I pulled hyuk away from him "it wasn't a pleasure meeting you" I seethed "be nice" hyuk hit my arm. "Bye hyuk" sungjae came up to hyuk and hugged him for a little too long "I think that is enough" I make a cutting motion between them "sorry for my boyfriend's arrogance" hyuk smiled at him and I just scoffed.

We made it back to the car and left the school, I had drove to my house so we could talk "I am sorry hongbinnie" he pouted "I didn't mean to worry you" and interlaced his hand with mine. "Sungjae is just my dance partner and childhood friend, I love you" my heart soften at his words "we will talk when we get to the house" I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed his hand

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is hongbin's house.

We made it back to the house, I pulled hyuk in for a hug because I missed him so much "I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions I am sorry hyuk" I lead hyuk to the couch "it is fine hongbin and never doubt my love for you" I pulled him closer to me "spend the night" I asked him "please hyukkie" I start kissing his neck "don't make me sad" I bit down on his neck 'hongbin" hyuk moaned. I the area of the bites "if you stay there will be more of this" I start kissing him, he kissed back and nodded his head.

The End.