My Person

My Person (Two Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jihyo-ah, it is your turn!” one of the members told her to go at Gary’s studio nearby to complete the mission. She felt excited but at the same time nervous because it has been a week since she met him face to face. Jihyo ran hurriedly up the stairs with a smile on her face. She noticed that her man was looking at his laptop; ran towards him and gave him a backhug.

Gary was startled but he could not hide the smile on his face. Both of them automatically back to their ‘Monday Couple’ mode since the cameras were still rolling. They made jokes like they used to do. Jihyo asked him for some money and he felt that he wanted to give his whole wallet to her; asked her to marry him. She thought it was a joke but deep down in his heart he was sincere. He already had a plan to end his life as a bachelor. Jihyo continued doing her task and he was dumbfounded when she left him just like that after accomplishing her mission.

But before Jihyo left, she grabbed his hand and walked out from the room together with him. The VJ asked Gary to clap as he wanted to change the tape and he did it just like what the VJ asked him to do. In the midst VJ changing the tape, Gary held both her hands and looked at her into the eyes. “How is the filming going? Are the others taking a good care of you when I am gone?” He caressed her hand with his thumb. Jihyo nodded and chuckled. “Do not worry. I am doing fine but it feels empty somehow since I am used to see you there beside me throughout the filming.” Gary smirked and patted her head lightly.

The VJ gave both of them a sign as he wanted to start filming once again after changing the tape. They hugged each other tightly and Jihyo sealed a kiss on his cheek. “I am get going first.” Gary nodded and clapped the slate. Exchanged goodbyes and he watched Jihyo ran down the stairs to get back with the others. Seven of them finally gathered in Gary’s studio at the end of day. They gave him a pen as couple item; he smiles. Gary even showed Jihyo’s text message to the others including cameras. She glared at him and smiles as he mentioned that she used the word ‘love’ a lot after his departure; which is true.

Seven of them said goodbyes to each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter