Please

My Person (Two Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has finally come; his final filming as one of Running Man members. He let out a sigh and sat down in front of his laptop in his office. “So, the today is the day.” He took off his Halyang cap then his hair back and forth. He looked outside of the window and plastered a bitter smile.

The other members one by one walked into the filming site which was in a café. There were only six chairs prepared and some members feel awkward with it since there used to be seven of them. They looked empty as PD told them this will be last filming for once a Running Man member.

“About two weeks ago, he met all of us privately regarding his decision to leave the show. I was going to persuade him before he told me the reason.” Jaesuk said while the others listened to his words and nodded.

 

*Flashback*

Kwangsoo clapped the slate for the closing; Running Man members thanked the staffs and guests of the day. As soon as the guests left, Gary sent text message to each member.

 “Do not leave yet. I have something to tell you. I will go into your car.”

The others received the same message, glanced at each other; confused. At the same time, Gary leaves the filming site without looking back. After six of them got into their car, Gary rubbed his cold hands and walked towards the second eldest member’s car. He knocked on the window and Jaesuk gave him a sign to get in.

“Gary-ah, what are you going to tell me? Is there something wrong?” The second eldest asked. Gary heaved a sigh and Jaesuk looked worried. He clenched his fist and looked straight to his hyung’s eyes. “I decided to leave the show.” Gary said without any hesitation. Jaesuk was surprised by his words.

Jaesuk puts his hand on Gary’s lap and let out a sigh. “Are you sure you want to leave the show?” After a few of attempts to persuade Gary from leaving the show, Jaesuk understood his decision. He wished him good luck and both of them hugged before Gary got out from the car.

After meeting his five members, they left the parking lot and waved at him. “Only one car left.” Gary said and walked towards the car. He opened the car door and the person gave him a bright smile although she was tired.

He cleared his throat and started to feel nervous. “What is going on? Is there something wrong?” The only female member in Running Man asked. Gary looked at her eyes and gave her a bitter smile. “Jihyo-ah, do not mad at me after I say this, okay?” He grabbed her hand and held it tightly. She nodded.

“I…I… I decided to leave this show.” He stuttered. Jihyo laughed and hit his arm with her other hand. “You are joking, right?” Gary shook his head without any smile on his face. That moment she realized he was serious about it. “Why? Are you not happy being with us anymore?!” Jihyo started to raise her voice and let go of his hand. He put both of his arms on her shoulders to calm her down.

“That is not it. I am happy with you guys. It just… I want to focus more on my music. You know how much I care about my music career, right?” She pushed his away and tears started to fill her eyes. Jihyo did not say anything to him for almost 20 minutes. She wiped away her tears and nodded.

“Who am I to stop your decision? Just continue what you want to do. Good luck.” She offered him a handshake. He looked at her teary eyes and shook her hand. Gary pulled her closer and gave her hug. She wrapped her arms and rested her head on his shoulder. Tears started to fall across her cheeks once again. He curved a smile as he slowly back of her head.  

*End of flashback*

 

“Gary has a goal of his life which he desperately wants to achieve. Although it is sad to let him go, I believe we should respect his decision. We could not help but to understand him.” Jaesuk ended his last word. Jihyo pouted; her mind and soul somehow like not at the filming site. She was in blank, not like always.

“Then his VJ will quit as well?” HaHa broke the cloudy atmosphere with his joke. Jihyo started to smile a little bit. PD told the mission of the day and they started to move to Gary’s studio which is nearby.

 

Meanwhile, Gary was drinking his favourite coffee while enjoying the sky outside of the window; without even realizing that the others were already on their way. Running Man members climbed up the stairs and Jaesuk opened the door.

He got up from his chair and walked towards the others to give a handshake while his face clearly showed that he was surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter