ch 1

Let's (not) try...

Everything started with the little piece of letter which was placed neatly under Kwon Ji Yong’s desk. No one knew what was written in it. It was left untouched for few days. The said person (gd) never really cared or showed any interest to it. He never cared about anything around him or gave a damn about his life. Jiyong was well known for his arrogance and his love-life. One should never miss his surname in the compound. “Heart Terrorist or Heart stealer”. There is no need of lecture on how to break a girl's heart for him.  He was super splendid in it as if he was born for it. His relationships never lasted more than a month. Some even worse, not more than 2 week. But the worst was 5 days.  The luckiest or the pithiest living being,whom was ruled for 5 days by Gd was Lee Seung Hyun, or goes by the name Seungri. Which means victory but in is love life or more like crush life he was an utter failure. Both of them didn't knew what was going on or when will all this mess will be purified. Lee seung hyun started the game. He sent Kwon ji yong an invitation which was received with open arms by the latter but never with an open heart. The game went on until Seungri couldn't help himself and took his invitation back, with tears seeping past his cheek. Digging the memories back  it wasn't really Seungri’s fault. If Jiyong just didn't replied the folded paper with a positive answer, Victory won't be such a failure in his life. However again, if it wasn't for that selfish boy he wouldn't be drowning in the ocean of sorrow when his boat made of love was poked by sharp horns. Which resulted in , the presence of big holes. Water seeping  inside through those holes made the boat lost control and sink. At the end without any remedy the little boat which sheltered the fragile soul sank until it hit the rock bottom of the deep blue ocean. Until now the boat is still under there seeking for refuge but never accepting one. Which no one dared to or even cared to lend a hand except his brother Kang Dae Sung. Neither Seungri nor Daesung were connected by blood but their boundary scream the saying ‘blood is thicker than water’. The angel was not alone in pulling the boat back to the shore. There was his lover, Choi Seung Hyun. Even though Seungri and top shares the same name except for their family name both of thme were like sky and ground. The gap between sky and ground was the difference between older and younger seunghyun. Super different even the way they talk or dress . Not to mention their love life. Top preferred soft and smooth love while Seungri loved hot and wild type. Pulling the boat back to the shore wasn't a brain surgery to the Todae couple but what made them ran out of patience and breath was the fragile boy in it. The boy was stubborn and too traumatized to move or to take the hand which was lend for him. The cause of all this unwanted and unpleasant act was Kwon Ji Yong. The thief who stole the younger’s heart without breaking a sweat but also the same thief who threw the heart away without breaking a sweat . Was there anything similar to mercy, love or sweet in this thief's lexicon ? Unfortunately the lexicographer neither  learnt of them nor wanted them. 

an : I'm sinned..