Chapter 2

What Seem Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It’s Saturday and it was one of the days which I was looking forward to. Why? It’s one of the days which both Sehun and I were free, which means that we got to spend some time for our date. Wasn’t that exciting? Well, I am.

Anyway, we didn’t go to somewhere fancy or something like that. We just went for a walk around the park or market. Sometimes, we went to watch a movie and just like today, we went for food-hunting kind of date. Due to my carving for Chinese’s food, we decided to enter a restaurant that serves them.

I choose a table which was located at the corner of the restaurant and feel a bit hidden from the other. Why did I choose it? Because I feel that I need some privacy to talk to my boyfriend right at the moment. I know that something kept bothering him for a while now.

“Sehun, what’s wrong?” I say, looking straight at him after placing our order.

“Huh? What did you ask Jihyo?” he asks and seems a bit surprised at my sudden question. I know that he didn’t pay any attention towards me at the moment.

“You know, we can postpone this date if you are busy.” I say and give him a soft smile. I just want to make him at ease and I can understand if he is busy.

“No, no. it wasn’t like that Jihyo. I’m sorry. I was just waiting for a call from Suho. That’s all. It’s nothing important.” He says and keeps fidgeting around. Guilt can be seen in his face and he tried to give me an assurance that nothing important is going on.

“Sehun, there’s no need to lie to me. I know you, and we’ve been together for three years already. If it’s not that important, you won’t be acting like a cheating man right now.” I say in a joking manner. I know that he wasn’t going to cheat any sooner.

“What do you mean Jihyo?” he asks me back with a frown visible on his face. I smile a bit before explaining myself.

“Since we left our home this morning, your phone hasn’t left your hand. Not even once Sehun, and it wasn’t like you, unless it is important. You know that I don’t mind to cancel this date.” I say and smile. I just didn’t feel like forcing him because I want to understand him as much as he understands me.

“I’m sorry Jihyo. I really am sorry. It’s just, something happened and Suho said that he will be taking care of it, but I’m not sure how it is going. That’s why I’m kind of distracted today. I’m sorry.” He say and looking down to his lap. Something inside of me feels a bit sad for making him feel guilty.

“It’s okay Sehun. So, should we go?” I say and hold his hand, ensu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter