Chapter 2

The One and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Auction? Angels or Goddess?

Yuri's POV: 

I can't still take my mind of that guy who catches me earlier. Why I am being like this I mean I just bumped into him, I have bumped with other guys too but he is the only one who makes me like this I can't understand it. I can't even focus on what I am painting today and I really need to finish this because the exhibit is tonight and I only have 6 hours to finish. UHHHHHH! I can't take this this is the first time I am feeling this kind of feeling and I don't like where this is coming from.

"Why are you so stressed if you're worry about our exhibit later don't be we will do good" Yoona said to me as she sat down beside me I didn't see her come in.

"when did you come I didn't see you" I said and she smacked my head. "Yah!" 

"Pabo! Because you are so engrossed in your deep thinking anyway what are you thinking it seems really deep come on what are sisters for maybe I can help you" She said and that makes me think should I tell her? Aishhh I remember that we have a promise that we will not keep a secret to each other I guess there's no harm in telling her she's my twin after all.

"Its just that I have never felt this before" I slowly tell her.

"What feeling" she asked confused.

"Well do you remember when I am talking to you at the phone when I am in YG to give the invitations" I said and she nodded so I take that as a signal to continue. "Welll I bumped into this guy and I was about to fall down when he catch me after that we looked into each others eyes and just like that I don't know my heart kind of skip a beat" I said.

"I don't know what to say to that but I guess you have to find that on your own for the mean time we have an exhibit to rock let's leave that for later ok" She said smiling at me. She really knows how to comfort me and she really know what things to say.

"Thanks Yoona" I thanked her and she just smiled and hugged me.

"No problem so I better go to my studio I am not yet finished there I am just here to check on you and I bet the kids will be really surprised later when they see it" She said.

"Yeah I can't wait to see there reactions" I said and with that she went back to her studio leaving me here to continue my work.

WIth that with a smile on my face I got back to work and thinking what will happened later on I mean we will already be acomplishing our dreams and I am sure the unnies and oppas are there to support us and I bet the kids will be happy later I can't wait.

Yoona's POV:

I just got back from Yuri's studio to check her, then I saw her so engrossed in her deep thinking that she hasn't finish her painting. So we talked and I found out she had acutually fell in love in first sight to the guy he bumped into earlier when she is at YG to give the invitations. (Sigh) looks like this gonna be an interesting year and I am so excited that we will actually held our very first exhibit as an artist and there are many influencial people are gonna be there popular into the Arts industry and Kpop industry. We invited the YG, SM, JYP and many other entertainment companies because we want teenagers to see that arts can be fun to. You see me and Yuri are a former trainer of SM entertainment before we decided to focus on our true talents and that is painting, Sculpting, and Pottery. Lee Soo Man is our fatherly figure he is the one who made us realized what our hearts truly desired although he is sad the day we said that we will stop being a trainee and instead to study and become an artist but he support our desicions. That time we are about to debut as one of the girl groups of SM the SNSD of course the Unnies and Seohyun are made at us for leaving them but they respect our decisions as well as the Shinee and Super junior oppas are sad but we have always contacted each other until the day we have to leave to sweden for futher studies we have lost all communication at all. We both know that they are mad at us of not reaching out to or visiting them whenever we came home for vaccations or break but the truth is we are afraid and do not have the guts to show ourselves to them but they didn't know that we are always watching and supporting them even though we are in sweden. I really hope that they will see the work we have done and forgive us eventually. There I am already finish for my last sculpture and painting to put at our exhibit so I better go and check everything if it is fixed and I will do the final inspection for it.

fast forward the night of the exibition

This is it the night we have been waiting for and the night we have dreamed of and its really happening I peek at the venue and saw many people there and the I froze there they are the unnies and oppa looking around. To be honest I am really scared to face them I don't know what to say to them and besides its been 5 years since we have talked and saw each other. So I decided to find our brother Bi and the boys first and show them our surprise.

"Yuri they are already here" I said to her.

"I know we can talk to them later after the exhibit but for the mean time we have to get ready for our speech" She said.

"Ok but I'm gonna look for the boys first and show it to them" I said and she nodded.

"Ok but don't get spotted" She said and I ran off to find the boys but of course I am staying hidden as possible we have to make an entrance later for our speech.

In a matter of time I find them wearing tuexedo wow that's a first and I saw that they were with some bunch of people I assume that they are the sunbaenims that they are talking about. They were looking at the painting that we made for them, So without a thought I approached them.

"Well I am glad you like it" I said to them and slowly they turned their heads to me and hang their mouth open I wonder why but only BI approached me and hugged me I smiled looks like my little brother missed me so much. After minutes they all came back into reality and the Winner and Ikon charge at me yelling my name ! What if they heard them Aishhh this boys.

"NOONA! YOONA NOONA!" they shouted and hugged me I was about to fall down but thankfully learning that Yoga with Yuri paid off. I just smiled at them thinking they really missed us. 

"Woah guys easy is it ok to show this attitude of yours to your sunbaenims" I said looking at thier sunbaenims who is looking at us and there one guy standing there looking handsome no Yoona now is not the time so I control myself.

"I am really sorry these boys! I am Yoona by the way I am the older sister of these boys" I said apologizing to them then offered my hand.

"Ummm Hi its ok although that was the first" the oldest man there said. I can see that this is their CEO YG. 

"These are the bigbang and these are 2ne1 and our newly debut group" He introduces me.

"I know the boys actually told us about all of you and I assume you must be Yanghyun-suk sajangnim" I said politely.

"Yes that I am I can say Yoona-shii that You and you're sister are really talented I am glad I attended this exhibit I witness a beautiful works from beautiful womens" He said and complimented us I blushed at bit, that made me happy thinking there are people who appriciate our works.

-fast forward-

After that encounter with the boys sunbaenims and to their CL noona I excuse myself so that I can help Yuri with the preparation. I am really glad to meet people who has the same interest as me and it is rare to meet people who like rilakkuma. The boys are here with me on our way to our studio here at the back so I hid in the middle of them so they can't see me. I am really lucky that they didn't see me earlier. The boys are giving me weird looks so I asked them.

"What?" I asked and continue to hide.

"Noona who are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter